PDA

View Full Version : ltandratorrider accident

angieyes
11-03-2004, 09:16 PM
just wanted to let everyone know bart didn't go over a hill, his quad did. He was just mad that a female beat him on his own raptor , up the road, while he was n the lt, not really sure what happened after i left him behind(lol) but seriously the quad flipped and ran upside down for awhile before hitting the hill and going back on its wheels, after that it (the quad not bart took a tree) Bart was found on the middle of the road unconcious when i called 911. (we just figuered out today that the quad was upside down)

Pappy
11-03-2004, 09:24 PM
we dont care about bart....

...hows the quad:(

angieyes
11-03-2004, 09:27 PM
thats what sucks the quad is ****ed

Pappy
11-03-2004, 09:29 PM
shame on him....if it aint the tranny he is screwing up its the whole damn quad:eek: :devil: :blah:

angieyes
11-03-2004, 09:31 PM
no its the frame but my babies frame is still lookin quit good

Pappy
11-03-2004, 09:32 PM
lol....babies frame ...aint that sweet:p

LTandRaptorider
11-04-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
lol....babies frame ...aint that sweet:p

:o

and hey, I got all the cheezits and assorted parts outta the tranny before re-assembling it! :D

Pappy
11-04-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
:o

and hey, I got all the cheezits and assorted parts outta the tranny before re-assembling it! :D

you wouldnt be the first jackazz to go over the bars when the engine locked up:o

you doin ok now?

LTandRaptorider
11-04-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
you wouldnt be the first jackazz to go over the bars when the engine locked up:o

you doin ok now?

hurt everywhere, but that's to be expected. Angie is taking good care of me... and Im sure that wont be the last time I go over the bars! Dam, I gotta get a helmet cam, missing lots of good shots! :D

At least the last couple of days I remember my name! :p