PDA

View Full Version : Hatfield Anyone?

chuckles
11-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Hey guys.....long time no see...i do beleive we are in desperate need of a hatfield trip here soon...who is interested in trying to get something set up?

k2-dawg
11-03-2004, 01:18 PM
Where the he[[ have you been? You doing all right?

chuckles
11-03-2004, 02:19 PM
Yea man im fine...lots of stuff goin on in my life....moved out on my own....payin the bills....trying to keep all my toys paid for and everything running and maintain my grades....been a real pain but everything is good....

Runnin Dumb
11-04-2004, 08:11 AM
Hey Little Buddy!!! Payin' bills, do like I do, drink more and eat less:D Beer tab is higher but the food bill went way down. Dang wife still wants to eat:p Little late in the year for me and Rico ta go on a ride. Time to get the camp fire goin' drink beer and talk about the deer we didn't see. Keep pluggin' along Brother:D

chuckles
11-04-2004, 08:55 AM
i hear ya RD....and ill keep that in mind...MORE BEER LESS FOOD....actually i could prob go a year or two without eating anyway....yea i figured its a bit late for everyone but i thought iw ould see if i got any bites on the idea anyway.....and besieds...i have to up put a hatfield post...its the only way all you guys will respond...lol...u and rico be good and have fun hunting....seeya soon i hope..

littleugly03
11-08-2004, 07:51 PM
Man big boy i want some of the boons lol man i want to go on a ride i live in indiana now 5 min from badlands. no more ohio. O what about that boons farm man i can use some of that i remember when we come down in july if we get one going then.:devil: