PDA

View Full Version : Island Motocrss!

MXRACER86
11-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Go to www.islandmotocross.com , they are located on Long Island
It is a really cool track. The track is pretty hard so be prepared!

ny300exrider
11-03-2004, 01:24 PM
island motocross can shake these.

you gotta be 16 to ride a quad but theres 10yr olds on raced 125 bikes and they have like 10 bike circuits and one quad race. its more of a dirtbike oriented track as well, your right when you say its hard

joeyc450
11-03-2004, 03:35 PM
i started riding mx there.and now i hate that place. the owners openly do thigs 2 make it tough for quads ....but i do have 2 give them all the credit for making me the rider i am . the track is a lil tough. i can do all the jumps and the track is actually very good when it groomed. but the main problem is that they never groom the track. they leave it with all the dirt bike ruts and crap. i rode there for 2 years straight and only there. now ill drive 2 rausch, etown, or anywhere before heading out there. for riding fast its kind of dangerouse casue everytime u hit a jump it throws u different. THERE SUPPOSED 2 BE A NEW TRACK OPENING IN LI NEXT YEAR THAT QUADS WILL BE ALLOWED ON!!!! i dont kno 2 much abou tit but wheni find out i will let every1 kno

ny300exrider
11-03-2004, 04:00 PM
theres one being built by macarthur airport thats gonna have a quad track and some other stuff but i hear its 400 bucks for the year and 75 each month or sometihng like that. if its the case i will not even go near that place for charging so much. looks like i be riding the little liorv track again. i plan on going to rocky hill track in conneticut at least once this summer. mapquest says its 3 hours 10 minutes away