PDA

View Full Version : i feel like ****

300ex_rider1121
11-03-2004, 10:36 AM
at school i hit someone and got suspended for a week(well thats wat i thought) but now i found out im expelled for the rest of the school year. i went to the peoples house and apologized for hitting their kid and i think they forgave me but i dont want to leave the school im at. we are gonna try to fight it because the people dont want to press charges and they no im sincerely sorry and there on my side:D (there are the ones who told us we should fight it and they would help if we wanted them to.......so do u think we will win if we fight it and ill be able to go bac to school:confused: and i really feel bad about hitting their kid so im gonna tell the principle that and tell him il do wat ever it takes to get bac in that school

400exdad
11-03-2004, 10:45 AM
By the looks of your spelling, another school may not be a bad idea... Just kidding! :D

I hope they accept you plea at the school board. A big factor here, to me, will be your record prior to this happening... however, I know at my sons' school, they have a zero tolerance on striking another student. Good Luck.

MY450R
11-03-2004, 10:54 AM
well i hope you get back in but i think you have your work cut out for you.what happened anyway that made you hit another student especially at school

Pappy
11-03-2004, 11:16 AM
i never agreed with suspension.

in school detention is fine, but why take the ducation away? for most kids its a one time deal with a scuffle.

if its a continual troublemaker deal with him and harshly

sickmojave
11-03-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i never agreed with suspension.

in school detention is fine, but why take the ducation away? for most kids its a one time deal with a scuffle.

if its a continual troublemaker deal with him and harshly

I agree with that.;) at my sons school it's a one time deal. if you hit any one you are out.:eek:

Pappy
11-03-2004, 11:40 AM
ive actually hit someone just to get suspended:( man times have changed:o

300ex_rider1121
11-03-2004, 12:49 PM
well im not goin bac. im not sure if im sad or pissed

JDiablo
11-03-2004, 01:08 PM
in my school if you get into a fight it 21 days suspension no if's and's or but's about it:eek2:

Kilabanshee
11-03-2004, 01:55 PM
Yeah I got alittle warning today. I'm a large kid 6,3 185 15 years old well a kid in my grand knocked over my books and basically laughed in my face a kid much smaller then me and one in which I could proboboly kill if I hit him hard enough. Well I through him against the locker got in his face and scared the living piss out him well worth my time and the fright of my music teachers face. Well to make a long story short I was send to the office, the principle which is my friends and my wrestling coach said even if you hit him and have a reason you can still face a 6-10 day out of school suspension. They made a new rule were if you late 5 times to any of your classes you get a 3 day out of school. I really think schools are getting harsh on their punishments and should try to straiten out the kid who are continuously bad like pappy said. Keep in mind this is a school apove philadelphia so even here they tend to be one of the strictest areas with suspensions and consiquences of wrong doings.

300ex_rider1121
11-03-2004, 02:49 PM
well that really sux man...... nuttin happened to them i went to there house monday and they were fine we talked for a little while about school we were friends man i feel kinda bad

dunnonuttin
11-03-2004, 02:49 PM
someone was pickin on me for my accent and how i was raised (southern) and i dont go braggin about it and all like most people do. so he jus goes past the line at lunch a few weeks ago so i give him a good shove into the drink machine and the lunch woman sees me and goes "now thats a perfectly good drink machine, no reason to be throwing students at it" and wouldnt let me get lunch as punishment so i ended up goin to the gas station and buyin a sandwich and chips for lunch

300ex_rider1121
11-03-2004, 02:52 PM
was the drink machine ok

dunnonuttin
11-03-2004, 03:03 PM
no the drink machine started cryin:rolleyes: . heres your sign

300ex_rider1121
11-03-2004, 03:04 PM
o poor drink machine..u should kick that dudes *** that made the drink machine cry

Mxjunkie
11-03-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
ive actually hit someone just to get suspended:( man times have changed:o

i did that in middle school, but in high school, its 50 buck per hit finds or something, 10 days out or expulsion and state police come and get u, hand cuffs etc and charges r pressed :eek2:

One_Bad_400
11-03-2004, 03:10 PM
i got suspendid last year, b/c a girl ran into my elbo and told the pincipal that i reard back and hit her ing the face, i only got suspendid for 3 day, (pretty borring too) they wouldnt even give me my work...
they are dumb too, suspension isnt harsh punishment, it is a vacation to some kids, ALC or a coumple of padles will fix a kid

300ex_rider1121
11-03-2004, 03:43 PM
the principle told me they might press charges so i went and apologized .. and i apologized because i was sorry

SGA
11-03-2004, 04:12 PM
Expulsion for hitting someone? A few days suspension I could see, but expulsion? Theres got to be more to the story here. Whats your past record, have you been fighting or causing trouble before? Go ahead and fess up now before I call the school and get the real scoop.;)

MichaelS693
11-03-2004, 04:17 PM
well if we get in a fight its 3-5 day suspension plus fines and court and get arrested and taken to the station:o

theTman
11-03-2004, 04:23 PM
here...if you get in a fight and no blood is shed..you get like 3-4 days off...if there is blood..your out for 10 days. There used to be SDC...inside school suspension. but they got rid of that..i got suspended for 2 days once for throwing a paintball...yes..stupid...i know..:o

300ex_rider1121
11-03-2004, 06:39 PM
i got in like just a little play fighting but it wasn't anything serious

11-03-2004, 06:46 PM
out of school suspension in my school is just like giving a kid time to do more drugs.... i swear every 3 out of 5 kids is a druggie at my school.

Mxjunkie
11-03-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Expulsion for hitting someone? A few days suspension I could see, but expulsion? Theres got to be more to the story here. Whats your past record, have you been fighting or causing trouble before? Go ahead and fess up now before I call the school and get the real scoop.;)

it has happened at my school, i think your correct on whats behind the storys but as far as people getting expelled it has happened, this is in high school though, i think for your first offense its 10, 2nd its expulsion

300ex_rider1121
11-03-2004, 07:18 PM
well how about frist for me and im in middle school

LTZ400rider
11-03-2004, 07:27 PM
why did u punch him or whatever?

Cole Trane
11-03-2004, 07:34 PM
I didn't read all the posts here.

I think suspension is retarded, or at least a way to make kids retarded. Why would you take away schooling. Anyway, by the looks of things, you might have trouble getting back into school. Schools these days really punish kids for violence. I hope you get back in though and GOOD LUCK!!

;)

Honda400exrox
11-03-2004, 08:06 PM
there is at least 1 to 5 fights every day in my lil bros school noone has gotten caught but if u do it is mabe a day suspenson

roostin_dale
11-03-2004, 08:29 PM
i didnt read all the post but all i have to say is..

"you live you learn"

I've been suspended 10+ times for fighting, dont regret any of them, they deserved it

SGA
11-03-2004, 08:32 PM
I told my son a few years ago,
"If someone seriously hits ( not play hitting) or tries to hit you in school, go for them and finish it." I will back you up 100% in the principles office and tell them so.

I also told him if hes the one that starts the fight, I'll whip his butt at home. :scary:

I was trying to teach him to not take bullying off of anyone, nor to be a bully.
Hes in highschool now and it has seemed to work. He has not gotten into a fight at school, but has bloodied a couple of bullies noses in the neighborhood.
He doesnt start fights, yet no one messes with him, they know what they will get.
I'm proud of him and tell him so.:)

Cole Trane
11-03-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by SGA
"If someone seriously hits ( not play hitting) or tries to hit you in school, go for them and finish it." I will back you up 100% in the principles office and tell them so.

I also told him if hes the one that starts the fight, I'll whip his butt at home. :scary:

I was trying to teach him to not take bullying off of anyone, nor to be a bully.
Hes in highschool now and it has seemed to work. He has not gotten into a fight at school, but has bloodied a couple of bullies noses in the neighborhood.
He doesnt start fights, yet no one messes with him, they know what they will get.

Word to that shiznit. Same thing I'm gonna teach my children.

I-7
11-03-2004, 08:59 PM
You got expelled for hitting someone??? We usually have like 1 big fight per day around here and the person who starts it usually gets 2 days suspension and the person who fought back usually gets 2 days in school suspension. Kids have attacked teachers with weapons and there was an incident last year where a student knocked a cop out.. Those people were usually back in a month if not a week...

Nausty
11-03-2004, 10:11 PM
i havn't read this entire thread but if I had to say it i'd say schools are way to harsh with little things that don't matter. For instance there was a senior last year at a nearby school who got expelled after leaving a steak knife in his truck from camping all because of the zero tolerance policie.

So now this normally good student, whos already to graduate is expelled over something that petty.

Also so many times at my school i've seen where a kid gets a detention over something stupid for something really petty (being late a few minutes to have 12 HOURS of detention (8th tardy to class in a semester). In which case they don't serve them tell it doubles every time and before you know it they are gone.......

Atreyu
11-03-2004, 10:12 PM
Discipline in schools is getting rediculous and seems to be having and opposite effect of what they're trying to do.

bansheeguy77
11-03-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by SGA

yep thats the way i was brought up too. worked good, especially after your first real fight and ya prove yourself no one messes with ya. last year i was in a pretty good fight at a basketball game....roughed this kid up real good and basically got off with a slap on the wrist because people were sayin **** to him and throwin **** at him (not me) so he gathered it all up and turned around and threw it....of course it hit me in the face so i threw it back at him, he said do it again tough guy, naturally i did then he marched up after me and i pounded the hell outa him :scary:
anywho, i dont agree with any out of school punishment. really what does a kid gain by getting out of school suspension or expelled? not a damn thing. in school suspension is like hell and thats what you want to avoid. i remember last year they tried throwing me in iss for 5 days, i refused to take iss because if ya refused ya got 10 days out. a nice vacation. altho a few phone calls got it down to 5 days out. cant beat that. but you dont learn anything. its like instead of throwing a criminal in prison for a year they send them to the bahamas or jamaica for a year all expenses paid. now i hope you learned your lesson in jamaica fat tony :scary:

300ex_rider1121
11-04-2004, 07:48 AM
i no i cant believe i got expelled for that it wasnt even a big deal

dunnonuttin
11-04-2004, 07:59 AM
about throwin a paintball in school, its considered a projectile and if you had shot it with somethin like a rubber band then you would have been expelled. at my school, you WILL be arrested, took out in handcuffs and hauled to the station jus for shooting them paper hornet things that you shoot with rubber bands. back when i went to woodlawn middle school, my friend set off a fire cracker in the bathroom and got a week of ISS

MY450R
11-04-2004, 08:00 AM
i cant believe these rules.i guess ive been out of school for a long long time
my god i used to get suspended all the time and i had detention almost everyday.\
fights you usually got 1 day indoor suspension unless you fought all the time like i did then you got 3-5 days off
i didnt learn to well though cause my old man used to beat my arse for fighting and then he'd say well hows the other kid look
i hope hes worse than you are.

n00b on a 400ex
11-04-2004, 08:56 AM
god damn schools are ****ing reatarded today, the last time i got in a fight was in 8th grade, we only got suspended for 3 days, and thats it

300ex_rider1121
11-04-2004, 02:00 PM
well they sure areand thanx for ur replies

300ex_rider1121
11-05-2004, 02:23 PM
well i just found out i have a meeting wit the principle to see if he will let me bac in wat should i say?

trick450r
11-05-2004, 02:35 PM
that sux in my school you get three days for fighting...for one punch you get sent to the principle and then sent back to class...but if you beat the living **** out of someone you get 3 days suspension!...and this is a blue ribbon hgih quality high school......a kid i used to be freinds with got caught with a knife and 2 grams of pot last week and got suspended for 5 days!!!

Stevie-D
11-05-2004, 07:56 PM
theres a freshman in my metal shop class who has been on OSS for the past 3 days because he hit another kid. this kid is the skinniest, weakest, littlest kid imagineable, and he popped a kid about twice his size. gosh was that funny:devil:

pikey21
11-05-2004, 08:12 PM
i dont know why your school is so strict but my friend only got one week in school suspention.
i think schools are to harsh if some one hits me no matter what the punishment im kickin hit $#@:macho

kicken250x
11-05-2004, 08:44 PM
holy chit dude thats ***in damn retarded....the way things are headed at my school im glad i only have one year left...we cant even stand in the halls in the morning befor school starts because our creative writing teacher told the class to write a paper on something they were pationate about and send them to the news and record. someone wrote one about there being 3-5 fights a week and all this other BS. now are forced to go to our classes as soon as we get to school unless we are walking around. you CANNOT stand in the halls. there has been MAYBE 10 fights this whole year. since we got the new principal everything has screwed up...

i totaly agree with the whole not starting a fight but if you get in one finish it. thats how i was raised, ive been in about...3 fights in my life. never started one finished every damn one. no one messes with me now, its funny....:blah:

SGA
11-05-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Kids have attacked teachers with weapons and there was an incident last year where a student knocked a cop out.. Those people were usually back in a month if not a week...

Heres your answer why schools have become so strict on fighting.
Its to stop fights from escalating into violent crimes.
Many kids today could care less, its become "whats in it for me, F everyone else". This ties into the other thread about the man being shot and killed by the 13-16 year old while stopping a fight.

Why would the kids care? They get slapped on the wrist and talked to about thier feelings.

Welcome to 21st century America.