PDA

View Full Version : Vocational School

team_450_88
11-02-2004, 08:52 PM
I am just wondering because I dont really know..I am gonna be going to voc. school and I need to decide wut I wanna do...I kno I should do wut i want instead of asking but I just want some ideas of some classes I can take that will make good money and I could have my own busniness doing it..But anyways wut I really wanted to do is open a powdercoating shop and then as it gets bigger turn it into a powdercoating and quad/bike parts shop and then after that make it even bigger and sell parts, powdercoat and work on quads and bikes...I think that would make alright money...JPMX has a shop in kentucky and ive been to it a couple of time and its a really small garage and all he does is sell quad parts and works on quads and bikes and thats all he does as far as I kno and he has enough money to race nationals and I kno that takes some money so it must make ok money..But other than that wut else would make good money..I was thinking being an eletrician but that isnt something i really wanna do jus makes good money....or have an autobody shop which would make good money!! The main reason I wanna open my own busniess is so I can race all the nationals, and so my parents can work there instead of working there jobs they have now...

IDEA IDEAS...LOL :blah: I got so much to decide

Bush0102
11-02-2004, 10:52 PM
If i were you i would go to a community college or tech school and just take some classes in business or economics if you want to do that...it might help. Are there any colleges in Jackson other than Union University?

team_450_88
11-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Tech School is wut i meant....Ya ummm Jackson State Community College...I just gotta decide wut I wanna do...I wanna make good money, I dont wanna be a broke *** when I get older, I wanna be able to buy wut I want...But if I can i wanna open a shop so that way im doing something I like to do.....

Bush0102
11-02-2004, 11:19 PM
doing anything for the money is the path to failure.

work hard, get an education, and the money will follow.

Do what you love and love what you do, thats what i always say. Money should be a minor issue, but if you work hard enought and enjoy what you are doing, money shouldnt be a problem for you.;)

team_450_88
11-02-2004, 11:30 PM
Ya...I think im gonna go to school for auto body and still try to open a pc/quad/bike shop and if it fails ill fall back on autobody!!