PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or????

dodgeram
11-02-2004, 08:21 PM
I know this will probably upset some people, but oh well. As I sit here and watch the pres. election race it dawns on me that all the heartland states where the normal people live and raise there families vote for the republican pres. And as you get into the states that have all the same sex relations ships and the yankee states the democrats win all of those states. I just don't understand how someoone in there right mind could register democrat....Look at the values of the democratic runners, shame on everyone who votes for anyone democratic....That's just my thoughts.....

dpizz450
11-02-2004, 08:23 PM
not old enough to vote yet butl, why in the F(ck would you want to vote for gay marriage and abortion....seriously people.

allmixedup047
11-02-2004, 08:33 PM
im a republican but there is a thing called equal rights. i dont understand being gay but love is love no matter which way you look at it. we all need to stop being so narrow minded!

11-02-2004, 08:39 PM
Or as my health teacher calls it TOLERANCE(im only in eighth though)

Pappy
11-02-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by BrD MaN
Or as my health teacher calls it TOLERANCE(im only in eighth though)

southpark had an episode all about tolerance. i learned alot:devil:

400grl
11-02-2004, 08:49 PM
Yeah...I've seen that one! I think we are all going to wind up Politically Correcting ourselves to death......:rolleyes:

chucked
11-02-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
not old enough to vote yet butl, why in the F(ck would you want to vote for gay marriage and abortion....seriously people.

That is a VERY controversial issue my friend. Lets say ur g/f was raped and she became pregnant from the rape, would you want her to have an abortion?

BOONE450R
11-02-2004, 08:52 PM
your right, i think its in the water up there.
i vote texan, you cant go wrong there:p

allmixedup047
11-02-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by chucked
That is a VERY controversial issue my friend. Lets say ur g/f was raped and she became pregnant from the rape, would you want her to have an abortion?
many points on the issue. some even think its alright in the issue of retardation.
i dont know what to think on the issue, but why would you bring in a new born baby to a life of hell from the start if the parents have no way on earth of giving this baby a healthy start.

I-7
11-02-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by dodgeram
I know this will probably upset some people, but oh well. As I sit here and watch the pres. election race it dawns on me that all the heartland states where the normal people live and raise there families vote for the republican pres. And as you get into the states that have all the same sex relations ships and the yankee states the democrats win all of those states. I just don't understand how someoone in there right mind could register democrat....Look at the values of the democratic runners, shame on everyone who votes for anyone democratic....That's just my thoughts.....

What do you mean NORMAL people... Thats whats wrong with some people... they see new york and other new england states as a big city... new york is only probably 5% city. The rest is all country... just like the heartland.. we have farms.. and "raise our families"...
People have their own views on the world... and a lot of it depends on peoples careers and beliefs about society.

allmixedup047
11-02-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by I-7
What do you mean NORMAL people... Thats whats wrong with some people... they see new york and other new england states as a big city... new york is only probably 5% city. The rest is all country... just like the heartland.. we have farms.. and "raise our families"...
People have their own views on the world... and a lot of it depends on peoples careers and beliefs about society.

lmfao, sorry this doesnt help your statement, but i remember a kid that moved to my small town in missouri from NY and he had never seen a cow in real life. but NY does have mountains as well.

Bush0102
11-02-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

I also learned alot from Cartman's presentation on Latin Americans...

that was the funniest episode ever

Dan_Guetter
11-02-2004, 09:31 PM
is it just me or did you rip off my avatar:chinese:

Bush0102
11-02-2004, 09:34 PM
is it just me or am i the only one wondering what the guetters are up to? What's up dan?

Dan_Guetter
11-02-2004, 10:08 PM
lol....didn't think anyone cared

Been hanging low....working on some stuff:bandit: :)

Other than that, not a whole lot, were all sitting here in minnesota helping out with my Dads farming opperation. Then back to Cali where we're up to no good:p

11-02-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
is it just me or did you rip off my avatar:chinese:

lol i noticed that a few days ago. :D

dodgeram
11-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Yeah, it was probably your I didn't realize you had a patent on it...hehe

Dan_Guetter
11-02-2004, 10:31 PM
No, no patent. But if theres gonna be ONE person in this forum who is gonna have the hottest girl in the planet as there avatar, its gonna be

<----- this guy

Bush0102
11-02-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
lol....didn't think anyone cared

Been hanging low....working on some stuff:bandit: :)

Other than that, not a whole lot, were all sitting here in minnesota helping out with my Dads farming opperation. Then back to Cali where we're up to no good:p

uh oh....details on this mischief???:bandit:

SGA
11-03-2004, 12:49 AM
Yeah, it was probably your I didn't realize you had a patent on it...hehe

Better look out Dodgeram! I hear this shift dude is in tight around here.:scary:

bansheeguy77
11-03-2004, 01:15 AM

and i thought i was the only one. i learn a lot from south park. like how stem cells are great, tolerance is just that and so forth. its a very educational show.

MY450R
11-03-2004, 06:23 AM
i also voted for bush but its none of your god damn buisness who i vote for:D

dpizz450
11-03-2004, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by chucked

why would you kill a damn newborn baby? whether its from rape or not.....atleast put it up for adoption.

MY450R
11-03-2004, 07:05 AM
why would you kill a damn newborn baby? whether its from rape or not.....atleast put it up for adoption.

for the first time i agree with yur dumb arse

dodgeram
11-03-2004, 07:07 AM
ok I have about 10 more pics of here...there just 2 big, I will resize them today and get a new one tonight.......And your right she is the hottest girl on the planet

dirtmomma
11-03-2004, 07:22 AM

Well think of it this way......................what if it was YOUR daughter & she was only 12-13 yrs old???????? Also what if it was going to GREATLY endanger her life????? As a woman I want the CHOICE to do what I want or needs to be done!!! IT'S MY BODY!! Go figure this is coming from a man/boy ;)

MY450R
11-03-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Well think of it this way......................what if it was YOUR daughter & she was only 12-13 yrs old???????? Also what if it was going to GREATLY endanger her life????? As a woman I want the CHOICE to do what I want or needs to be done!!! IT'S MY BODY!! Go figure this is coming from a man/boy ;)
i agree thaty its your body and that if it endangered you,you should have the right to abort but i also know a girl that had two abortions so her boy friend would't know she was pregnant.i think that is wrong!also having kids makes me think a little differently now than how i used to think.i mean just looking at my daughter i could never imagine abortion.
rape is a whole other issue especially when there is diseases and drug dependency issues
i knopw i would not want a baby to be born addicted to crack or whatever ya know but i dont know if you can have it both ways

dodgeram
11-03-2004, 08:42 AM
There is a difference in having an abortion for medical reasons and in rape cases, and having and abortion as a form of birth control. I can say for a fact that if my wife was raped, I would want her to have an abortion, and if she didn't there would be problems, because I am not going to raise a pos rapiests kid....

p@iNn3ck
11-03-2004, 08:54 AM

tolerance and PC have gone toooo far when....

Puyallup, Wash cancels schools haloween parade so as not to offend "real witches"....... WTF!!?!?!?! Are all liberals crack heads??? I think so. :devil:

dodgeram
11-03-2004, 09:14 AM
Holy Crap....you have got to be kidding....That's the stupids thing I have ever heard....:huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh

Flynbryan19
11-03-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma

And God did give us that ability...... Free will......

Do I think its right? No. But I'm not the one that will judge you. My wife's sister wouldn't be here today if my mother-inlaw decided it better to kill her growing baby than to inconvience herself with raising a child. Oh......and by the way, she was 13 when she got pregnant.

And I also dated a girl that had a room-mate in college w/ a baby from being raped. We all have our morals..... Some are just higher than others.......

Flynbryan19
11-03-2004, 10:02 AM
because I am not going to raise a pos rapiests kid....

And at what point did this become the baby's fault?

As Yzrida said. Put the child up for adoption, but I (personally) don't think its right to kill a child.

The only thing that leaves me uncertain is when it threatens the life of the mother..... Who's more important...? I don't have the answer to that one. :(

craftyex
11-03-2004, 10:36 AM

it's just you d***!

Dan_Guetter
11-03-2004, 10:39 AM
ok I have about 10 more pics of here...there just 2 big, I will resize them today and get a new one tonight.......And your right she is the hottest girl on the planet

AMEN BROTHER

dodgeram
11-03-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by craftyex
it's just you d***!

Hey I just call it like I see it....Kerry won all the Yankee states and the freak coast, what more can you say.....Just my opinion and by the look of it I have 52,000,000 or so backers:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pappy
11-03-2004, 10:57 AM
it's just you d***!

wow...no hienz ketchup for you

MY450R
11-03-2004, 11:00 AM
speaking of heinz i think she is one of the ugliest ppl on earth
and for that he (kerry) should just kill himself
can you imagine waking up to her in the morning???

Pappy
11-03-2004, 11:01 AM
what surprises me is that alot of the people for kerry live in democratic run states that have virtually no riding areas or support from thier legislature.

the democratic party is so far out in left field they didnt stand a chance

craftyex
11-03-2004, 11:33 AM

no, actually i voted for bush

Pappy
11-03-2004, 11:39 AM
no, actually i voted for bush

u no trouble...isalright:bandit: