PDA

View Full Version : Official "ATV Offroad Fury 3" Reviews

Dan_Guetter
11-02-2004, 04:30 PM
Ah yes, the day we've all been waiting for.

Atv offroad fury should have been called ATV POWER RACING 3, or whatever the last abortion of a quad game was called.

"Offroad Fury 3 is easily the best ATV racer in existence and it also represents a sizeable, appreciated step forward for the franchise and online console gaming in general." -IGN

I'd have to disagree on that comment.....being a true atv fan, you want realistic movements, real looking quads, the feel that rainbow has captured in the past......NOW, we have a powerslide button, big signs on the track that tell you where to turn, and WOW, you can do 360 double backflips...COOOOOOOL if you ask me..NOT

For all you freestyle fans, they have ramps......yes...HALFPIPES, loop-d-loops, and fun other fruity ramps

I really don't like talking about this game a whole lot......buy your copies and let us (the public) know what your thoughts are on this game!

Im out.

tooth
11-02-2004, 04:41 PM
I AM WITH YOU LETS GET SOME BEERS AND PISS ALL OVER GAME THEN WILL SMOKE

GIVE ME A CALL YOU WILL KNOW WHO I AM JUST LOOK AT THE NAME AND IMPERVISE!!!!HAHA

Dan_Guetter
11-02-2004, 04:43 PM
Wow, also found this on IGN.com that took the words outa my mouth...they rated the game a 9.2

this is quoted by a gamer/atv fan

"This review is WACK! This game is a complete insult to the ATV community! Riders are clucking like chickens on the line? Plus can they make the atv's ride any worse? What about rythem? Where is that in this game! Once again Sony handed a great game to a crappy developer and sold us a pile a crap!

Thanks Sony!"

Hey Robby, lets have that new game of yours by christmas!!

400ex28
11-02-2004, 04:46 PM
Ya that game totally sux...it aint even real it should be like a -1.1 haha and should sell for like 15 bux

Warnerade
11-02-2004, 04:49 PM
i had an idea that the game was bad jsut by the pics, graphics look good...but, your 100% correct, i want some damn realism, i own quad power racing too...its fun for those days when i feel like messing around, and even then...i only do freestlye. i loved atv2 because you actualy had to have timing and practice to be fast at the tracks...if this game is anytihng like quad power, im not buying it.

Quad Racer 55
11-02-2004, 04:53 PM
http://www.gomxracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7565&page=2&pp=15

Go to Quad Racer 55 post that has a jpeg attached. You can see what real games/bikes look like

Dan_Guetter
11-03-2004, 10:42 AM
rent before you buy

MY450R
11-03-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by tooth
I AM WITH YOU LETS GET SOME BEERS AND PISS ALL OVER GAME THEN WILL SMOKE

GIVE ME A CALL YOU WILL KNOW WHO I AM JUST LOOK AT THE NAME AND IMPERVISE!!!!HAHA
wtf??? i hope you get banned

again

team_450_88
11-03-2004, 02:13 PM
Shift-Dvs is right............Even tho I dont even play playstation much unless I go somewhere to a friends or sumthin who has one..I think they need to make a game with real looking quads, real brands, parts and real tracks, real racers and be able to race a real national season and create your own rider and compete in the nationals...make it where u gotta earn money to build the quad at regular races then when u get it build go race nationals..make it cost to race...in other words...make it like real life.....

hondaracer305
11-03-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS

For all you freestyle fans, they have ramps......yes...HALFPIPES, loop-d-loops, and fun other fruity ramps

AHAHAHAHAHA!! thats the funniest thing ive ever heard! i want this game now! uhh, no. i wasnt even going to bother with this game once i found out rainbow studios sold it (or whatever) to the people who made quad power racing, laaaammmmee. i cant wait till ATV vs. MX unleashed comes out. I have absolutly no idea how a company who made atv orf 3 can be satisfied with how crappy it is. :confused:

Juggalo
11-03-2004, 08:29 PM
the game sucks...plain and simple

hot450girl
11-03-2004, 09:41 PM
Hm...Like I said before, I was wacthing a few people play this game back about a month ago and I don't play playstation much but if this game is what playstation is all about, I'm glad I don't play it! The best part was the intro with the backflip and all the regular footage of people riding...the rest? BOOOOOOOORRRINNNG!:o

77rigid
11-03-2004, 11:23 PM
My 6yr old even thinks it sucks.After 30min of play time he wanted to take it back.The 4-wheelers look like crap.I like part 2 better

Dan_Guetter
11-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Motto: Blaze your own trail

I wonder what there blazing if you know what i mean:bandit:

86350x
11-04-2004, 02:01 AM
http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35494&st=15

There's an honest review for ya:confused:

Lmao!

11-04-2004, 05:34 AM
me and my buddy went to the store last night and we each got atv 3. we started playing it at his house and it flat out sucked. i m taking my back today. i played his so mine has nt been opened. it was the biggest waste of $42 i ever spent. all the quads look the same for the most part. if you look at some of the quads. one side it looks like a z 400 motor with a 2 stroke pipe. i bet the companys like k&k, sparks, ct , ac, etc are not to happy to have there name name on those gay looking quads. my buddy even got a demo game that had the making of this game on it and they said how great this game is and it s the best game going. i wonder how much $ they paid him to say that. the best game out there are atv fury 1, 2 and mx unleashed. if you think quads that look and sound like somthing from outer space are cool then buy this game.

Brian450
11-04-2004, 05:48 PM
Well I just got the game today. Didn't open it because I wanted to see what everyone else said about it. Its going back tomorrow and will get the new Grand Theft Auto game.. Just glad I read the post about the game first before I opend it up.

SRH
11-04-2004, 06:03 PM
"duuuuuuuuuuude lets like make like a game that issssssss stooooooooopitttt but like is cool cuz like itssssssss like bmx and skatin but on dirtquadddds and stuff and there is jumpssss ughh chaaaaaaaawwww sweet"

black450r
11-04-2004, 06:03 PM
nobody and i mean nobody buy or rent this game it is not worth the money stick gta

86350x
11-07-2004, 06:45 PM
Well thanks for the heads up, I skipped buying it. Hunted for the new gta instead. Probrably gonna be my last video game for a while.:ermm:

FMX
11-16-2004, 10:37 AM
hahaha....im with tooth!