PDA

View Full Version : 2002 cannondale cannibal

happyboy
11-02-2004, 09:48 AM
I am posting this for bobby and will be handling this sale at this point. Bobby broke his back 2 weeks ago and needs to sell the quad for fiscal purposes.

2002 cannibal in great condition
red plastic
red deletes
nerf bars
aftermarket handlebars
HMF exhaust
motorcycle mapping--damn lots of low end hit--I will remap for buyer
ohlins shocks all the way around.
oil line update
stud update

Please go here (http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8472) for pics of the quad. And of course it will be cleaned for the buyer.

We have some front elkas that we will swap the front ohlins out for another $500.

$2500 and you can pick it up this afternoon!

If it needs to be shipped then I will help as much as I can with getting it shipped but most of the work will be left up to the buyer since it is their money paying for it.

Give me a call @501-730-1047 if you have any questions.

We are NOT going to part it out at this point except for the elka's if we get a buyer on both.

happyboy
11-02-2004, 02:37 PM
I am heading to Knoxville TN this coming weekend for a football game. I will deliver or meet anyone that is on that route. Even east of TN if you want to meet me somewhere. :macho

happyboy
11-03-2004, 11:57 AM
bump

badarslilrider
11-13-2004, 10:17 PM
hey i am interested um what is the verry least you can take cuz im sort of broke here. um i live in Va so if u live in tennesee it wouldnt be that hard to ship

How many c.c.s is it?,.... yes im an idiot:confused: :confused:

YFZ450Ridr
11-14-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by badarslilrider
hey i am interested um what is the verry least you can take cuz im sort of broke here. um i live in Va so if u live in tennesee it wouldnt be that hard to ship

How many c.c.s is it?,.... yes im an idiot:confused: :confused:

i think the cannondales are 400cc's

jesshamner
11-14-2004, 12:45 AM
Cannondales are 432 cc's.