PDA

View Full Version : Wifes First Race at Earlywines

TheJaspMan
11-02-2004, 08:19 AM
Thought I would share a couple of pictures from this past weekend.

Here is my wife getting ready for her first heat.

http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/103104/103104db.jpg

TheJaspMan
11-02-2004, 08:20 AM
Here is a shot coming out of the rythem section.

http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/103104/103104be.jpg

TheJaspMan
11-02-2004, 08:22 AM
And here is her finish line shot.

http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/103104/103104dd.jpg

TheJaspMan
11-02-2004, 08:23 AM
And here is her brother (my brother in law) getting ready for his heat.

http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/103104/103104dk.jpg

TheJaspMan
11-02-2004, 08:26 AM
Here is one of him coming out of the rythem section.

http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/103104/103104dl.jpg

dirtmomma
:cool: :cool: How'd she place & did she like it?? :) I like her quad!!

TheJaspMan
This is him near the end of the rythem section.

http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/103104/103104dm.jpg

TheJaspMan
11-02-2004, 08:27 AM
And here they both are with their trophies.

http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/103104/103104de.jpg

TheJaspMan
11-02-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
:cool: :cool: How'd she place & did she like it?? :) I like her quad!!

She got 1st.

It's true that there were no other woman who showed up. But she earned that trophy just for being brave enough to get out there and run against the utility and youth classes! :D

dirtmomma
11-02-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by TheJaspMan
She got 1st.

It's true that there were no other woman who showed up. But she earned that trophy just for being brave enough to get out there and run against the utility and youth classes! :D

:cool: Hey thats ALL good :) I know I WOULDN'T want to run w/ my son in his youth class, heck them kids give it all they got!! I might be ok w/ the other boys peewee class though ;) Tell her CONGRATS!! & your bro in law too, that track looks awesome, I've been reading alot about it & the building it's in man wish I had a TON of dough to purchase one for out here in rainy country to race year round indoors :)

TheJaspMan
11-02-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Tell her CONGRATS!!

She'll read this. ;)

Lil - Braff
11-02-2004, 03:45 PM
That's awsome! Tell her congrats! Now she's gonna have to race a few at haspin. LOL!

popo
11-02-2004, 06:13 PM
Looks like Chris has done an excellant job with his new venture.

TheJaspMan
11-02-2004, 07:12 PM
this is the JaspMan's wife, cdaleracer, I wish I could race woods, but if I got stuck somewhere, there is no way I would be able to get the quad unstuck by myself. I like this track, it's really easy and quad friendly. This will be the only MX track that I will ever race though. For now atleast. We will see how good I get during the winter series.

matt400ex
11-02-2004, 07:46 PM
Where's your trophy guy? You can't let the women out do you. :) What place/class did your brother-in-law run? I had some friends run out there and they loved the track and setup. I can't wait to make it out there for that 90ft indoor tabletop :eek:. Congrats on the win cdaleracer!

QuadJunkies
11-03-2004, 12:53 AM
She got 1st.

It's true that there were no other woman who showed up. But she earned that trophy just for being brave enough to get out there and run against the utility and youth classes! :D Thats right!!!! You tell that wife of yours that Im rootin for her and to keep it up!!!:macho Next thing you know she will be TEARIN those boyz a new one.......:D

TheJaspMan
11-03-2004, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by matt400ex
Where's your trophy guy? You can't let the women out do you. :) What place/class did your brother-in-law run? I had some friends run out there and they loved the track and setup. I can't wait to make it out there for that 90ft indoor tabletop :eek:. Congrats on the win cdaleracer!

My bike is setup for GNCC. And I am leaving it that way. I'll run the points season, but probably in the Vet class.

My brother-in-law took 3rd in the C class. He had first tied up in all his heats, but got spun in the last lap of the final.

JHF219
11-03-2004, 09:25 AM
My bike is setup for GNCC. And I am leaving it that way. I'll run the points season, but probably in the Vet class.

My brother-in-law took 3rd in the C class. He had first tied up in all his heats, but got spun in the last lap of the final.

Hey i dont know you but you might remember me. i was the guy riding the Black 250R. are you going to be back up there next weekend? im running both days that track has to be one of the best facilities i have ridden at in a long time !! by the way you have a kick *** bike. and Travis(not sure if he is related to you or not) but damn that guy can fly !!

TheJaspMan
11-03-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by JHForman250R
Hey i dont know you but you might remember me. i was the guy riding the Black 250R. are you going to be back up there next weekend? im running both days that track has to be one of the best facilities i have ridden at in a long time !! by the way you have a kick *** bike. and Travis(not sure if he is related to you or not) but damn that guy can fly !!

I remember you. I think I have a few pictures of you in the 2nd heat.

We are going to be there next weekend for sure. Probably Fri-Sun.

You are probably thinking of my brother-in-laws YFZ. Yep, it's nice. My wife had the Cannondale. Mine will be there this weekend. But it looks like your typical beatup woods bike. lol

Travis is quick for sure! He broke the suspension on his quad and has been using my brother-in-laws for the past few weeks to finish te season out.

JHF219
11-03-2004, 09:57 AM
I remember you. I think I have a few pictures of you in the 2nd heat.

We are going to be there next weekend for sure. Probably Fri-Sun.

You are probably thinking of my brother-in-laws YFZ. Yep, it's nice. My wife had the Cannondale. Mine will be there this weekend. But it looks like your typical beatup woods bike. lol

Travis is quick for sure! He broke the suspension on his quad and has been using my brother-in-laws for the past few weeks to finish te season out.

Could you please send me those pictures? JohnF@fireking.com

man that track will wear you out, i thought i was in shape until that day :D really looking foward to running the rest of the season out there i can hardly wait !! i love the fact that its indoor this is the first time in a long time that my quad hasnt been covered in mud when i loaded it back in the trailer. do you have a way of reaching travis? yeah im thinking of your Brother in laws quad. and congrats to your wife on her finish!! im trying to get my GF to race but she is scared of the quad.

TheJaspMan
11-03-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by JHForman250R
Could you please send me those pictures? JohnF@fireking.com

man that track will wear you out, i thought i was in shape until that day :D really looking foward to running the rest of the season out there i can hardly wait !! i love the fact that its indoor this is the first time in a long time that my quad hasnt been covered in mud when i loaded it back in the trailer. do you have a way of reaching travis? yeah im thinking of your Brother in laws quad. and congrats to your wife on her finish!! im trying to get my GF to race but she is scared of the quad.

Bring her with you and let her watch. Or come on a practice night. I'm sure my wife would try and get her interested.

I'm sure I can relay a message to Travis. I will be seeing him tonight.,

Lil - Braff
11-03-2004, 02:25 PM
this is the JaspMan's wife, cdaleracer, I wish I could race woods, but if I got stuck somewhere, there is no way I would be able to get the quad unstuck by myself. I like this track, it's really easy and quad friendly. This will be the only MX track that I will ever race though. For now atleast. We will see how good I get during the winter series.

I have the same problem of getting stuck and not being able to get unstuck. That's why you gotta learn to go around the mud puddles or pick the right lines. When all else fails... find a cute guy and ask for help! lol That's usually what I do. :devil:

How old do you have to be to race at this place? Would I be able to race my 300 there or do you gotta be 16? This place sounds really nice and lots of fun.

TheJaspMan
11-03-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Lil - Braff
I have the same problem of getting stuck and not being able to get unstuck. That's why you gotta learn to go around the mud puddles or pick the right lines. When all else fails... find a cute guy and ask for help! lol That's usually what I do. :devil:

How old do you have to be to race at this place? Would I be able to race my 300 there or do you gotta be 16? This place sounds really nice and lots of fun.

They have a youth class. Show up for a practice session and ask them. If your skills are good enough then I am sure they would let you run.

gimp419
11-04-2004, 07:16 AM
Glad to see everybody is pleased with all Chris' hard work! He's put a lot of time and a ton of money in this place, just do your best to spread the word!

I was there running the money class, the 4 strokes have such an advantage on an indoor it's not even funny. Oh well the next time I pull a holeshot I'll make sure I don't run into a hay bail!

Hope everyone can bring someone else with them for the first race of the series, when the weather gets cold and nasty this track is gonna be soooooo nice!

TheJaspMan
11-04-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by gimp419
Glad to see everybody is pleased with all Chris' hard work! He's put a lot of time and a ton of money in this place, just do your best to spread the word!

I was there running the money class, the 4 strokes have such an advantage on an indoor it's not even funny. Oh well the next time I pull a holeshot I'll make sure I don't run into a hay bail!

Hope everyone can bring someone else with them for the first race of the series, when the weather gets cold and nasty this track is gonna be soooooo nice!

Chase, did you see any of your pictures?

JHF219
11-04-2004, 09:07 AM

Chase,

Dude you have a sweet quad !! you going to be back on the 12-13? i believe nick is coming back again also !!

gimp419
11-05-2004, 06:50 AM
What Pictures?

Thanks for compliments I've got a ton of money in my bike and it's taken 5 years to get it the way I want it! I'll be there on the 13th for sure I don't know if I can handle two days in a row!:D

Tell Nick you can go faster if the Foot Pegs are bolted on! :devil:

TheJaspMan
11-05-2004, 06:57 AM
What Pictures?

Thanks for compliments I've got a ton of money in my bike and it's taken 5 years to get it the way I want it! I'll be there on the 13th for sure I don't know if I can handle two days in a row!:D

Tell Nick you can go faster if the Foot Pegs are bolted on! :devil:

I thought I had a couple on our site.

Click here for Inferno MX Racing pictures (http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/103104/)

gimp419
11-06-2004, 05:34 AM
Very Nice Pictures. Man if you get the chance post as many race pictures as you can on this site. The better the pictures the more chance that people will want to come and race!

It's still a shame that even the best pictures don't do the track justice!

TheJaspMan
11-06-2004, 05:40 AM
Very Nice Pictures. Man if you get the chance post as many race pictures as you can on this site. The better the pictures the more chance that people will want to come and race!

It's still a shame that even the best pictures don't do the track justice!

Tell me about it. It's tough taking them inside. The lighting is tough with a full white background.

I am going to start selling race day pictures at the track too. So I have the 'green light' to full access during races. I am gonna try and get some really neat shots next weekend.