PDA

View Full Version : wuts coming up

team_450_88
11-01-2004, 11:35 PM
Well Jus letting some people that dont know about this hear tha news....

Dana Creech is not gonna be racing fulltime on the national circuit next year...He is staying home and concentrating on the ITP QUADCROSS series...He will spend more time filming with wes for h-bomb films !!

And everyone prolly heard who is riding for suzuki!! Which who knos yet because they probably still dont even know but....hear are the 3 riders that are said to be riding for suzuki..

Doug Gust
Dustin Wimmer ( keep ur eye on him this year )
Jeremiah Jones

Who do u guys think will be a top finisher in the gnc nationals this year

:confused:

Rrider4life8
11-02-2004, 09:37 AM
I predict eithe JJ or natalie winning it all this year!

Quad18star
11-02-2004, 10:43 AM
Well I think if Harold Goodman decides to race fulltime again next year , I think he will be top 3 .

I'm gunning for Keith Little .... I like his style of riding , and he seems like a really down to earth person .

I'm surprised about Creech's decision . But I guess having to make the haul from out west all the time could get way too expensive , and I guess for a lot of the guys like him , it's time to buckle down and maybe start a family soon . Also his business seems to be doing pretty good also so maybe thats part of his reasonning to stay out west more .

I hope to see Jasmin Plante back into the swing of things for next season . He was doing pretty good this year and would have mostlikely had a top 10 finish , but injuries nailed him once again .

team_450_88
11-02-2004, 12:13 PM
Creech was a pretty fast rider 2 bad he isnt gonna stick to tha gnc circuit but anyways....Keith Little is one of the nicest one's u will meet......Dustin Wimmer is really cool 2, he dont stay hid up in the trailer all the time..At Nationals u will see him where the crowd is and thats goes for Patt Brown 2...Dustins young and fast and thats who I would look up to being that im young and hes doin wut I wanna do !!

honduh440
11-02-2004, 01:06 PM
what the hell i thought east coast atv switched to hondas????? did wimmer ditch east coast atv???????