PDA

View Full Version : Casey Roll call

dirtriderex
11-01-2004, 08:52 PM
Who's going and what class. I'll be there if it's not freezing. I'm going to race Ironman:devil:

47501exracer
11-01-2004, 09:09 PM
Saturday racing sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

dirtriderex
11-01-2004, 09:11 PM
I hear you, Work friday and then some how get ready by saturday followed by a 4 hour drive:rolleyes:

400exmom
11-01-2004, 09:16 PM
ryan~ you are MORE than welcome to stay at my house again to shorten the driving time for you!! GO RACE!:)

bob misses you~lol

47501exracer
11-01-2004, 09:17 PM
I just can't get off work on Saturdays......same reason I can't go to the GNCC's.

dirtriderex
11-01-2004, 09:21 PM
BOB!!! LOL I love dogs, I become such a sucker for animalsLOL

markk
11-01-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by 47501exracer
Saturday racing sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100% i have to work from 11am-9pm every saturday, But i got off till 5pm, I will be ther running b-class again Hopefullyl i dont get the shaft again!

ILGNCC400EX
11-02-2004, 06:52 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by markk
[B]I agree 100% i have to work from 11am-9pm every saturday, But i got off till 5pm, I will be ther running b-class again Hopefullyl i dont get the shaft again!mark you teamin up with mikey

beak7707
11-02-2004, 08:08 AM
me and bone705 will be there if its not rained out. Hopefully they do get the places right this time, but I wouldnt expect too much!

markk
11-02-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
[QUOTE]Originally posted by markk
[B]I agree 100% i have to work from 11am-9pm every saturday, But i got off till 5pm, I will be ther running b-class again Hopefullyl i dont get the shaft again!mark you teamin up with mikey

IM not exactly sure dano, I need to team with somone, Cuz i wont be able to race the entire time, I will have to leave by 3:45 or so!!!!!!

dirtriderex
11-02-2004, 03:24 PM
Go Ironman!!! I'm awsome at endurance, so this is perfect:devil:

wolf91
11-02-2004, 06:20 PM
Teri done her last race this past Sunday, so I would expect some screw ups. Those of you that have raced there enough, know for things to be screwed up there. I've race there since 1987 and some things never change.:ermm: It's not going to rain out either. We're not calling for rain after Thursday. It will be nasty but not as bad as the Cornstalk race in the spring. There were guys stuck so bad my Foreman wouldn't touch them. I'll see you guys there!

Shuee_400
11-02-2004, 07:10 PM
Ill be there and not on the Blaster the KFX.

bone705
11-02-2004, 08:01 PM
i thought the blaster fit you well:D

47501exracer
11-02-2004, 08:41 PM
Teri who? Teri quit very early in the year. Brenda has been running the show this year. Is there another Trei?

Shuee_400
11-03-2004, 12:09 PM
Ya Thanks for the Input BONE! But i think ill be better fit on the KFX.

300racer
11-03-2004, 11:55 PM
I will be there runnin quad b I am ganna run ironman I think. I know I am going to be one tired fat guy at the end of the race. I hope the ol 450 will hold up for this last race and then she will get some tlc.

markk
11-04-2004, 12:58 PM
ANyone know how to put oil in a 400ex good, I will probley have to stop at about the 2 hours or soo into the race, and put some oil in the old 416!!!!!!!! see ya saturday!!!!!!

motoboy66
11-04-2004, 06:37 PM
markk there is a funnle at walmart that works perfectly. it is the best i have found, and it is only $0.97. it is kindafunny shaped like it was made for the crappy place honda chose to fill the oil at. good luck to everyone, wish i could make it.

markk
11-04-2004, 08:20 PM
YEah man i have one LOL, They are shaped where u can just set it in the hole, and fill it up, Cuz the bottom of the funnel is taller than the top!! IONo if its really that muddy, the time wont matter near as much!!! I might not even add any oil, its the last ride for my beast anyways!!!!!!!

ARe u gona be able to make it motoboy66???

wolf91
11-05-2004, 08:56 AM
Run a good quality oil like Maxima 20-50 and over fill it just a little bit. That way you won't have to stop. I'll see you all there and good luck! The weather is going to be great by the time you race at noon.

I'll be on the Foreman with the orange vest if you want to say hey.

bone705
11-05-2004, 09:22 AM
i hope they keep us out of the creek crossings as much as possible. i know those cant be shallow. does anyone know if this is gp?

KILLAQuad
11-05-2004, 09:43 AM
From what the Web site says it is as close to the CornStock as they could get..... Starting on the MX track and running the Grass, and woods.....

I bet they run the creeks like crazy......

Hell at the CornStock there was about 8" of water throughout the small rocky creek that is usually just whooped out gravel....:eek2:

Hey Bone, I bet after Last week you might be sold on a 4 Strocker.....:D

bone705
11-05-2004, 10:23 AM
sad but true. the R will be up for sale after this race.

bone705
11-05-2004, 11:03 AM
hey killa who are you teamed up with?

KILLAQuad
11-05-2004, 11:09 AM
David and Dustin...... Im the Anchor.... <<<< NO literaly i am the anchor.....:(

400exmom
11-05-2004, 11:11 AM
thought i read on the webpage that 1 team CAN use 2 differant quads.. anyone know for sure??:)

KILLAQuad
11-05-2004, 11:12 AM
I think you can ride your own quad .... :confused:

I will call....:D

400exmom
11-05-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by KILLAQuad
I think you can ride your own quad .... :confused:

I will call....:D THANKS!! im headed to the garage for some wrenchin!:)

KILLAQuad
11-05-2004, 11:16 AM
You can ride your own bikes (quads) if you have a 3 person team you can ride 1 2 or 3 quads.... if you have a 2 person you can run 1 or 2 quads ... if you are Ironman'n it you can ride 1 quad....:D

wolf91
11-05-2004, 12:42 PM
That is correct, 1 quad for each rider is allowed. I'm not there today to lay out the track, but you can count on being in every creek on the property. The tighest one is the one behind the mx track and the one most people try to pop out of. You'll see me there!!!!:p I don't nail guys unless they are just cutting to the point of rediculous. I've seen the fastest "A" riders cut the course, especially in the south woods. So if I see a spot where this is happening I will banner it so it can't happen.

See ya tomorrow.

400exmom
11-05-2004, 12:51 PM
see you'all in the mornin!!:)

shaff107
11-05-2004, 01:29 PM
Ill be there running the A class with Dave Robinson. We both are gonna see how high we can lap up to LoL just kidding guys.

dirtriderex
11-05-2004, 02:55 PM
I hate 2 types of people, Cockey people & Rednecks J/P:macho

400exmom
11-05-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
I hate 2 types of people, Cockey people & Rednecks J/P:macho you forgot sandbaggers and cheaters:D

hey ryan!! dont forget the extra ball for the hitch~lol~

you remember where i live??

oh yeah and dont forget to pick up the chic your racing with:devil:

bone705
11-05-2004, 04:30 PM
i might be ironmanning it tomorrow. if so i could possibly be looking for a team mate. anyone rolling solo?

markk
11-05-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by wolf91
That is correct, 1 quad for each rider is allowed. I'm not there today to lay out the track, but you can count on being in every creek on the property. The tighest one is the one behind the mx track and the one most people try to pop out of. You'll see me there!!!!:p I don't nail guys unless they are just cutting to the point of rediculous. I've seen the fastest "A" riders cut the course, especially in the south woods. So if I see a spot where this is happening I will banner it so it can't happen.

See ya tomorrow.

That creek behind the mx track was pretty tricky the last time we went threw where, I came out of the wronge side at least 2-3 times, and lost time tring to go back threw it, and over onto the track again:confused:

Hey bone705, Im for 100%sure, but there is a guy that might be running solo, I will get ahold of him and see, But if we can start ontime, I will be running my myself!!!!

If i can leave the track by 3:35- 3:45 i can make it to work by 5 i hope!!!!!! If not, To H8ll with the boss!!! WE ARE RACIN!!!!

killerkfx
11-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Shaff, lets just say how many people Dave Robinson (JESUS) will lap. We all know that he will be carrying your arse.

bone705
11-05-2004, 05:27 PM
maybe jesus will give him a touch of good luck to make him faster.

KILLAQuad
11-05-2004, 05:43 PM
Thats Funny............. JESUS.......:eek2:

Looks like KillerKFX and I are Running a 2 man'r team as well.....:D

wolf91
11-05-2004, 05:53 PM
If you guys get there earlier enough, check out the mini quad kids. They will enjoy seeing people cheer them on too. My son will be racing, but I'll be suprised if he'll be able to finish. He took a big endo on our mx practice track on Sunday and is still not feeling too well in the stomach and ribs.

KILLAQuad
11-05-2004, 05:56 PM
What time is that......???

At the Cornstock we watched the minis and it was pretty neat.....:D

wolf91
11-05-2004, 06:18 PM
Mini quads are at 10:30. I hope this time they get to do all the mx track and the grass track plus some woods. Jeff was going to see what he could do.

wolf91
11-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Well it's over, and it was a tad messy. I tried to help some guys up some hills that others were already climbing, and got my arse jumped when they didn't make it. Look, I've raced there since 1991 in worse conditions and climbed every hill on the property. So I wouldn't point someone up a hill if it wasn't do able. Keep in mind I was on a 250x until 1998. So there shouldn't have been that much of a problem. One of them that didn't make it called me a f*@*ing idiot to my son who was watching his first hare scrambles not in the pits. While I understand being pi$$ed off on flipping down the hill, don't blame me, I wasn't the one on the quad. I don't work for the track, I just volunteer since I can't race anymore. I'm just there to try to make it a little better for everyone. Thanks to the fella's and girl that give me a thank you, or a wave when I helped them out at a mud section!! I appreciate that!

I left before the results were out, so who ended up winning? Scott F. and Kevin W., Ryan Lane and Dave Robinson's team were all battling at the end. I think Dave's buddy might have been one of them that flipped on one of the hills. SORRY!

300racer
11-06-2004, 05:17 PM
hey wolf91 was that you that was helpin people find diff routes around the hill that was right after a mud hole? if so thacks for helpin me around that hill when there was peeps stuck there if that was you. I led all but the last two laps in b class and on the last lap my all the teeth on my sprocket stripped off. congrats to patty 440 and kyle on an awesome race.

RideRedEX
11-06-2004, 07:16 PM
Bone705 and I came away with 5th in B class. I got hung up on the ruts at the top of the hill a few times but kept at it till i made it. Thanks for the push to who ever was on the 250r. I think it was the best course ive ran all year i really enjoyed the whole day.

47501exracer
11-06-2004, 07:34 PM
I hope everybody had fun.:( :( :( :( Were there any scoring catastrophies?

RideRedEX
11-06-2004, 07:42 PM
I dont think there was any scoring problems this time, everything was real good. I do have to give it up to Markk for getting 2nd in B running ironman. Looked like you were about to die, but i still couldnt catch ya. good job Markk

wolf91
11-06-2004, 08:35 PM
Yes as a matter of fact that was me and my son there. I was trying to get guys up that hill without getting them too far off the line once they got to the top. Because if someone seen them off the right trail, they would have thought they were cutting, not knowing that they had "permission". I'm glad you made it up, but sorry to hear about your sproket.:( I was also the one that made the new line as you headed across the field to that same section. Folks were getting stuck as soon as thay dropped off at the edge of the field. So I rode my quad up and down that to cut a new path. It was a ton better than the soup hole to the left.

killerkfx
11-06-2004, 10:31 PM
well killerquad and i took third in B, and i have to hand it to him because he was quite the trooper. He had a bit of an accident on the first lap, and ended up running each of his legs of the race on a fractured ankle.

Oh yeah congrats to Dave Robinson and Princess (SHAFF107), you guys rode a hell of a race.

markk
11-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by RideRedEX
I dont think there was any scoring problems this time, everything was real good. I do have to give it up to Markk for getting 2nd in B running ironman. Looked like you were about to die, but i still couldnt catch ya. good job Markk

Thanks man, I didnt feel to bad out on the track, beside i think i need a BRA, my Shirt had to HUGE blood spots from my nipples being rubbed raw!!!!!!!

Where did u see me at, I had a spark plug boot problem my very first lap, and i Got tangled up with someone on another 400ex on the mx track, So when we got to the first hillclimb, There couldnt have been but mabey 7-8 guys behind me!!!

KILLERKFX- what happend, I dont rember passin u out on the track, I know that when my arms started pumping up on (i think) the 2nd lap u passed me, and i tried to hang, but they pumped up more, so i slowed it down for a while, untill i felt better! But i never saw u again, Untill u chased me down for the last mile or soo.

400exmom, How'd u-2 do???

dirtriderex
11-07-2004, 03:29 AM
400exmom, How'd u-2 do??? Well We were doing awsome until coming onto my third lap I got overly excited trying to pass someone and went over the handlebars. I jumped right back up but my rear axle was bent, So I went screaming over to Kim and she ran the rest of the race. I think we took 12th or 13th??? SORRY KIM!!!!

400exmom
11-07-2004, 05:32 AM
:( ryan~i feel horrible about you only getting to run 2 laps and then screwing up your quad !! we finished 13th~ i rode my *** off and had a blast out there!!!

thanks for the awesome pitting and being a great freind!:)

GREAT job mark!! you look really cute with your fro also:D

meangreen400ex
11-07-2004, 06:09 AM
Overall we got 10th I don't know how considering a broken shifter lever (By the way thanks for letting us use your shifter lever 400exmom.) and then on the next lap after that a broken powerbomb header that we welded. We were running top 3 before all that happened. Oh well we had a hell of a time.

dirtriderex
11-07-2004, 06:12 AM
Man I feel bummed that that was the last race, Now I can't Improve on my crashing skills:mad: Hey Kim get your A** to work and improve your quad or get a new one, out of everyone you deserve it the most. :D

bone705
11-07-2004, 07:13 AM
congrats to you mark. i seen you on the first lap in one of the water holes. you soon passed me when the R sh*T out in one right after that. i had a great time riding rideredex's 450. We wouldnt of got 5th if it wasnt for that. did killaquad make it to the hospital? That ankle looked a little large.:eek2:. all in all i thought it was a great race. by far my favorite track.

meangreen400ex
11-07-2004, 08:11 AM
Ya I loved that course. It was one of the best I've rode there. I wish i would have gone to more races over there this year now. I guess theres next year

killerkfx
11-07-2004, 08:19 AM
markk i think at some point you passed my parnter killerquad (probably when he had his misshap). That last mile was fun wasn't it, i tried like hell to make a run at it, but i ended up getting the old suki a little wet in the last water crossing.
Good Job markk, a hell of a race.

Yeah Bone he ended up making it to the hospital, he waited until he got back to indy though. The doctor says its fractured just below that bone that kinda sticks out on the side of your ankle, and on top of that he also has a very bad 2nd degree sprain.

bone705
11-07-2004, 10:24 AM
good thing it was the end of the season. hes got the winter to heal.

killerkfx
11-07-2004, 10:26 AM
anyone know how Frank Branham and his teammate did?

ILGNCC400EX
11-07-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
:( ryan~i feel horrible about you only getting to run 2 laps and then screwing up your quad !! we finished 13th~ i rode my *** off and had a blast out there!!!

thanks for the awesome pitting and being a great freind!:)

GREAT job mark!! you look really cute with your fro also:D who was that poor sob hung up on top of that hill.do i just happen to be around when you need help or what. felt good to be racen again.ya it was a good track

markk
11-07-2004, 12:20 PM
KillerKFX, whs that Killerquads had his foot wraped up underneath the rear axle?? I saw that guy and thought about stoping just to help him, But somone was already there, But it still looked like they needed the extra hand.
Yeah bone, That water hole i made it threw, but my damn sparkplug boot fell off, I needed a new plug and boot befor last race, but i was being a cheap*ss, and just tired to go with out it. I completly forgot, and when u went by, and waved and then a few more ppl, i got her pluged back in, and took off again!!!

Is Keven Johnston a member of exriders, I know that he is a Illinois Trail master???

KILLAQuad
11-07-2004, 01:00 PM
Yeah i was the one with the leg wrapped back behind me.....

WOLF91 .. I was the one you tought was shaff......... I wasnt one of them that was saying crap to you was i ??....... if i was im sorry .. my ankle was hurting so bad at that time that i may have just blacked out there when we where trying to get my quad off the trees.....

They said there is a Hair line fracture on the outside of my ankle ... that little bone that sticks out... but i think they are full of crap ... i didnt see where that fracture was on my X Rays.... BUT ...on the inside of my ankle it is SPRAINED like a ************ it has some really pretty colors in it....:eek2: :D

My motto for this race (seeing as how i had so many probs all year) was i dont care what i break im gonna run this intire DARN thing.... it just so happend it was my ANKLE...:ermm:

I think on Wednesday if i dont have a CAST on i am gonna go ride on my MX track.....:D .... thats when my leg felt the best was when i was riding.......:D

CONGRATES TO ALL........:macho ;) :D

meangreen400ex
11-07-2004, 01:14 PM
Who ever asked how frankie and his team mate did they ended up 4th overall for B class. Congratulations to Shaff(princess) and Mark

KILLAQuad
11-07-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by meangreen400ex
Who ever asked how frankie and his team mate did they ended up 4th overall for B class. Congratulations to Shaff(princess) and Mark

Yeah i got to agree ... good job Princess...........:eek2: :D
You where ridin a little slow for my liking...... :huh

Ok maybe not.....

I do like how people get me mixxed up with you..... maybe you dont but it makes me look better than i am.... what helmet you getting for next season and what color is your quad gonna be......:devil:

meangreen400ex
11-07-2004, 01:29 PM
Hey Killa I just figured out I was parked right next to ya on the green 400ex. Sorry to hear about that ankle ....atleast it ain't that bad.

KILLAQuad
11-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Yep that was us......

Sorry to hear about all you probs you had through the day as well....

Just so you know i was the one laying on the ground after every lap.....:D

Im gonna send you a Cleaning bill too.... that little girl there got me muddy when she was playing in the water.....:D ...J/J....she actrually cleaned my boots a little.....;)

wolf91
11-07-2004, 08:13 PM
Killa, no you were very understanding for having your 450 upside down against a tree. You did say something about thinking your ankle was broke. My leg is broke right at the ankle too, and it sucks. That's why I wasn't much help getting you off the tree.

shaff107
11-08-2004, 06:37 AM
soooo ..... first off i havent be on here to see what ppl where sayn about what i had writen. it was to be about me to my friends that i know. and to have someone say how they hate me cuz im cocky or whatever is really really funny b/c u know after the race i looked and we had only lap the ENTIRE B class! i dont know about all of u. if that is a pretty good ride.

But thanks to all my friends that are behind me racing. That makes 3 wins in a row at casey. lol everyone including myself was think that i won only b/c scott F. and kevin wall was not there but after this weekend i kinda prove myself to me and few other ppl that i can be just as much of a contender there as anyone else.

JUST MY $.2

THANKS to everyone for a GREAT SEASON

a special thanks goods out to Roy Rissler of Rissler Extreme Atv for getting my quad ready to go these last couple weeks when i was unable to.

THANKS Again

400exmom
11-08-2004, 06:47 AM
you have freinds??/:D nobody hates you~ but thats cute your so sensitive:D

congrat's on the win~ theres NO doubt your a fasT mofo:cool:

400exmom
11-08-2004, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
who was that poor sob hung up on top of that hill.do i just happen to be around when you need help or what.
thanks for the bumps danno!!:) ...MY hero:devil:

KILLAQuad
11-08-2004, 08:50 AM
Ok so that was you Wolf.... i aprreciate the help you gave me ... i understand the feeling....:eek2: .... it was my mistake on the hill anyway and i have made that hill in blazing fashion before... that was the one i used to always take.....:rolleyes: :huh .. who knows.....

But as far as Princess goes... you still could have gone faster......:D :D

Great race man.....;)

PS.... if anyone knows who the Lady is that helped me get my quad off of my ankle... she has a picture of it ... I WOULD LIKE FOR THAT PIC TO BE DESTROYED......Or at least send me a copy....:D

markk
11-08-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by KILLAQuad
Ok so that was you Wolf.... i aprreciate the help you gave me ... i understand the feeling....:eek2: .... it was my mistake on the hill anyway and i have made that hill in blazing fashion before... that was the one i used to always take.....:rolleyes: :huh .. who knows.....

But as far as Princess goes... you still could have gone faster......:D :D

Great race man.....;)

PS.... if anyone knows who the Lady is that helped me get my quad off of my ankle... she has a picture of it ... I WOULD LIKE FOR THAT PIC TO BE DESTROYED......Or at least send me a copy....:D

I caught a mental pic of that, and i Thought OMG thats gota suck, U loooked like u couldnt really do anything!!!

Yeah Shaff when i heard somone whoo behind me, I got outa the way and i though OMG thats shaff, And i thought i was gona try to run with u, But u got a white YFZ inbetween the 2-of us, and he caught a tree, when we could still see u, and that was it!! Who was the rider in 2nd place? was it Curt Demay?, I think it was a Blue YFZ with some mud protectors on his hand guards.

Was that Scott F. that had the broken swinger on that first log jump????? How'd they get that quad outa there???

Shuee_400
11-08-2004, 12:16 PM
Shaff has been putting in some pretty impressive rides at Casey you have to give him alot of credit he has final got the bike dialed in to how he likes it.

Im not for sure if Demay was there.

And Yes that was Scott who Broke his Swinger on the first long Jump.

KILLAQuad
11-08-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by markk
I caught a mental pic of that, and i Thought OMG thats gota suck, U loooked like u couldnt really do anything!!!

Yeah Shaff when i heard somone whoo behind me, I got outa the way and i though OMG thats shaff, And i thought i was gona try to run with u, But u got a white YFZ inbetween the 2-of us, and he caught a tree, when we could still see u, and that was it!! Who was the rider in 2nd place? was it Curt Demay?, I think it was a Blue YFZ with some mud protectors on his hand guards.

Was that Scott F. that had the broken swinger on that first log jump????? How'd they get that quad outa there???

If you could try to erase that mental Picture... the more i think about it the more imbarrising it gets.......:huh

How did that happen..... My Ankle is feeling better and better as the day goes on....

It could be the 1500's im taken toooooooooo.........:devil:

Swelling and Brusing is going down as well...

Im kinda upset that it was the last race of the year... i want to go out this weekend and ride too... Maybe LTM will say just pay $10 to get in and let people have open ride there instead of Memberships for the rest of the year.....:huh

gncc400exxx
11-12-2004, 07:39 PM
congrat's to shaff and old man too,Rissler.

Hope to make it to a few more races there next year. Can't wait to get the track schedule and my work schedule for next year.