PDA

View Full Version : official holloween story thread

outacontrol31
11-01-2004, 09:21 AM
aight lets here em, i know all yall are crazy mofo's and did some truly stupid stuff this past weekend, so lets here it,

my story is that we went and saw the grudge, it rained like hell and we went home, not to much went downthis weekend but at least i got to hang out with my girl a bit.:devil:

Bobbs07
11-01-2004, 09:34 AM
went to a big haunted house thing in my moms car and got to the parking lot and it was like half a foot deep mud.. good thing i got good tires..:eek2: we just went flyin through it and decided to f**k the haunted house. we took the long way home. it was more of a ride anyways. on the way back we saw like 7 state boys and 2 ambulacnes and a firetruck and we were going along and the left lane on a 4 lane high was bloocked off and we went by and there was the same car i was driving in flipped over, crushed all the way down pretty much in the front.. we thought someone died for sure:eek2: when we got back come to find out it was one of my good freinds and some of her friends. shes a horrible driver. i guess she went in the gravel and jerked the wheel and went for a wild ride in the median:eek2: everyone was ok somehow.

to better describe dammage of the car, the roof was about 2 inches from the steering wheel, and the hood was crushed flat with the road and the backend was up in the air

blondie69
11-01-2004, 12:44 PM
Last night I went trick or treatin w/ my bf, my best friend, and her bf. I was a devil, my bf went in FULL drag (HILARIOUS...even funnier watchin him try on all my boy shorts for what ones fit the best lmfao And then even funnier watchin him walk around in a wig, full face of make up, tube top, skirt, fish nets & heals lmao) my best friend was an angel, and her bf was goin as a blind man, but then we changed it to the blind pimp and his fleet of hookers. (Cuz 1 of the houses we went to, when we came up to the door, they were like "look at the fleet of hookers and the transvestite.." I know the ppls....they don't like me too much....) ANYWAYS. One of the houses we went to, I had told my bf to start sayin thank you when ppls give him candy, and so the house right after that, we were at a youngish guys house (like 23ish) and he wasn't bad lookin and my bf accidently went "thank yooou!!" the funny way u say it that it makes it seem like your sayin "no, thank YOU;) " I laughed so hard, and we made fun of him the rest of the night:blah: So we got our candy, my feet were killing me (4 inch stilettos....NOT FUN walkin in grass, gravel and pavement for over an hr)

So ya, that was my halloween, it friken hilarious:macho :blah:

LTZ400rider
11-01-2004, 01:38 PM
rode my quad during the day, went on exriders at nite and fell asleep

outacontrol31
11-01-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Last night I went trick or treatin w/ my bf, my best friend, and her bf. I was a devil, my bf went in FULL drag (HILARIOUS...even funnier watchin him try on all my boy shorts for what ones fit the best lmfao And then even funnier watchin him walk around in a wig, full face of make up, tube top, skirt, fish nets & heals lmao) my best friend was an angel, and her bf was goin as a blind man, but then we changed it to the blind pimp and his fleet of hookers. (Cuz 1 of the houses we went to, when we came up to the door, they were like "look at the fleet of hookers and the transvestite.." I know the ppls....they don't like me too much....) ANYWAYS. One of the houses we went to, I had told my bf to start sayin thank you when ppls give him candy, and so the house right after that, we were at a youngish guys house (like 23ish) and he wasn't bad lookin and my bf accidently went "thank yooou!!" the funny way u say it that it makes it seem like your sayin "no, thank YOU;) " I laughed so hard, and we made fun of him the rest of the night:blah: So we got our candy, my feet were killing me (4 inch stilettos....NOT FUN walkin in grass, gravel and pavement for over an hr)

So ya, that was my halloween, it friken hilarious:macho :blah:

hmm sounds like it, so after that he was a gay transvestite, :huh what would that make him straight:huh kinda confusing lmao

blondie69
11-01-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by outacontrol31
hmm sounds like it, so after that he was a gay transvestite, :huh what would that make him straight:huh kinda confusing lmao

Gay transvetite? Huh? He was just goin out in drag, he wasn't gay, its my boyfriend haha. He was kissin me the whole evening:p (sorta hard not to laugh when kissin a guy dressed up in drag lmao).

300extreme#8
11-01-2004, 04:09 PM
well i went to haunted houses with my girlfriend and her family,they live in martin and we went to a real good haunted trail w/e u want to call it in KY. it lasted 45 min. and was the best one i've ever been 2,and then we came home to her house and watch the quad movie i made at their house .her and her bro races quads also. lol i race the same class she does lol then her parents went to sleep bout 12:15 and i ended up stayin there till 3am and went home and came back the next day.haha i still had a good weekend tho, i wish i didn't have to come home:(

11-01-2004, 06:55 PM
I went and saw, the movie saw wit my girl, then we went trick or treatin wit my homeboys and her, then we played poker and my friends tyler house, then we went to my house and watched scar face(the best movie ever) then we took her home, and i feel asleep

Foxyangel0425
11-01-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
rode my quad during the day, went on exriders at nite and fell asleep

Sounds like what my husband did (LOL) while i was sitting outside with my riding gear on passing out the candy this group of boys come by not dressed (typical) and this one guy just totally starts flirting with me--of course here I am thinking ok kid am like half your age so just go away...thats about how our night went. LOL

JUSTINcredible
11-01-2004, 07:57 PM
I find it kinda funny how there are 2 diffrent threads about halloween on here and both are spelled like holloween. lol

Toadz400
11-01-2004, 08:08 PM
Yea people suck at spelling.

I completely forgot that it was Halloween yesterday so I spent the entire day at the track...had some nice fun. After overshooting several jumps by at least ten or twenty feet, I realized I need better shocks! Or bigger jumps;) . Oh and I was glad that we got to set the clocks an hour behind, that gained me an hour of riding!

440exnacsracer
11-01-2004, 08:48 PM
went to a haunted house friday night, and went to a real house (deserted) with some friends tonight. a girl was found in it about 6 months ago stabbed in the back multiple times. i went with a bunch of chicks and a few guys, they were flippin out lol.