PDA

View Full Version : I feel like less of a person

300EXrider02
10-31-2004, 08:45 PM
I did something I shouldn'h have tonight, and I need some advice from anyone willing...

I through a pumpkin off a truck going 60 onto a parked car, it was soft and mushy and I thought it would just splatter everywhere, be funny as heck, and make a simple mess....

However I through it wrong, it hit and smashed the windshield bad....

now I dont know about you guys but I feel like a ********* for what I did, I didnt think this was going to happen, but it did

I never vandalize anything, I am the polar opposite of an idiot kid, and something that was funny at the time to hear a splat turns into me regreting and feeling like a dickhead....

this person will have to replace their windshield, it was only an old crx however....but still isnt good

What do all you guys do when you feel bad or guilty about something you did?
I feel like less of a man, feel as people will look down on me if they were to find out, but I guess we all learn from our mistakes....

I cant go apologize even though thats the best idea because that just turns into a big mess

Fred55
10-31-2004, 08:49 PM
You F*cker!!! that was my car!!!!!!!!!!

Jking man! I dunno what you should do! hopefully you do the right thing.

DillonTMNT
10-31-2004, 08:50 PM
Well...if you dont want to turn yourself in you could just go to the car at night and put 200$ in a envelope in it. Or in the mailbox. Write a letter saying how bad you feel and that the 200$ should cover the window and the work it is going to take to clean it up and hassle of getting a new window...you shuld ATLEAST do this. I believe in karma so I would prolly turn myself in...also use this as a life lesson. I am sure it had a lot to do with peer-pressure and this lesson should help you next time you are in that type of situation.

-Dillon

jsc
10-31-2004, 08:58 PM
Suck it up and be a man about it. Go apoligize and hope you dont get your teeth kicked in.

chucked
10-31-2004, 09:13 PM
hmmmmmm $200 wont cover a windshield.......

Pappy
10-31-2004, 09:22 PM
you know that feeling you have in your stomach right now? remember it.

we have all done something total stupid at some point in our lives. make this the first and last.

dont turn yourself in, dont do anything right now. give it a few weeks then do as someone else suggested. turn in as much money as you can either by mailbox or under the wiperblade.

your guilt shos you will do ok in this world. you have just taken a big step in becoming a man by acknowledging your mistake. suck it up and learn from it.

SlapNutz
10-31-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by 300EXrider02
I did something I shouldn'h have tonight, and I need some advice from anyone willing...

I through a pumpkin off a truck going 60 onto a parked car, it was soft and mushy and I thought it would just splatter everywhere, be funny as heck, and make a simple mess....

now I dont know about you guys but I feel like a ********* for what I did, I didnt think this was going to happen, but it did

I never vandalize anything, I am the polar opposite of an idiot kid, and something that was funny at the time to hear a splat turns into me regreting and feeling like a dickhead....

this person will have to replace their windshield, it was only an old crx however....but still isnt good

I feel like less of a man, feel as people will look down on me if they were to find out, but I guess we all learn from our mistakes....

I cant go apologize even though thats the best idea because that just turns into a big mess

owne up to it bittch, :bandit: :cuss:

DillonTMNT
10-31-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by jsc
Suck it up and be a man about it. Go apoligize and hope you dont get your teeth kicked in.

I got my dads truck window fixed for 100$. I would think a crx window would be even cheaper.

-Dillon

SlapNutz
10-31-2004, 09:36 PM
thats dude mite put dogg chitt in a bagg and lite it two your doorR:macho

roostin_dale
10-31-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
thats dude mite put dogg chitt in a bagg and lite it two your doorR:macho :p :blah:

hondaracer305
10-31-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by 300EXrider02

I feel exactly the same as you right now, except i didnt do this but i was a part of it.

i dont really want to talk about it until everything settles down around here, but i really feel like shat about the whole thing.

bansheeguy77
10-31-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by DillonTMNT
Well...if you dont want to turn yourself in you could just go to the car at night and put 200$ in a envelope in it. Or in the mailbox. Write a letter saying how bad you feel and that the 200$ should cover the window and the work it is going to take to clean it up and hassle of getting a new window...you shuld ATLEAST do this. I believe in karma so I would prolly turn myself in...also use this as a life lesson. I am sure it had a lot to do with peer-pressure and this lesson should help you next time you are in that type of situation.

-Dillon

yep thats exactly what i was going to say. the guy could be an *** and still call the police on you, so write a nice letter, put 200 in an envelope and put it in the mailbox...dont do on the car because its too easily stolen. just dont let him know it was you, you are owning up to what you have done without screwing yourself. that is the right thing to do and im proud of you and im sure almost all members will be as well if you own up to what you have done.
btw 200 will cover a crx windshield i had to replace one on my 93 cavalier. cindy rowe quoted me like 195 and a local shop gave it to me for 130.

SGA
10-31-2004, 11:25 PM
Its a life lesson. Learn from it and go on. Personally, I would not try to go back, give money or anything. Keep quiet , let it drop and dont do it again.

n00b on a 400ex
10-31-2004, 11:50 PM
LOL NICE!!! :devil:

Sportrax10
11-01-2004, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Its a life lesson. Learn from it and go on. Personally, I would not try to go back, give money or anything. Keep quiet , let it drop and dont do it again.

;)

dunnonuttin
11-01-2004, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by DillonTMNT

-Dillon damn beat me to it

WOracing
11-01-2004, 07:29 AM
lol it would be funny if the person who owned the car was a member of this site...

Bobbs07
11-01-2004, 07:40 AM
dont turn yourself in. thats all i will say, you will definetely regret that, and all your friends involved, would be pretty pissed at you:eek2:

TRXRacer1
11-01-2004, 08:57 AM
What a puss bag! If you feel that bad about it turn yourself in. It's pretty simple. Oh and by the way, $200 may replace your windshield but when you brake someone else's your gonna have to double that number.

LTZ400rider
11-01-2004, 10:03 AM
this might sound hard to do, but find out the year get a windshield from a junk yard and put it on his front lawn or just forget about it.

sickmojave
11-01-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
this might sound hard to do, but find out the year get a windshield from a junk yard and put it on his front lawn or just forget about it.

in most towns it would take about 10 mins to find out which junkyard it came from and who the buyer was. ;)

howshnazy
11-01-2004, 11:16 AM
Turn to God.

He gives second chances :macho

TRXRacer1
11-01-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by howshnazy
Turn to God.

He gives second chances :macho

Did he get a new number, because he's not returning my calls lately.

Pappy
11-01-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by TRXRacer1

maybe he has you on call blocker....lmfao

howshnazy
11-01-2004, 11:28 AM

I wonder why...:blah:

Have Faith:macho

TRXRacer1
11-01-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
maybe he has you on call blocker....lmfao

lmfoa! That was a good one Pappy!

outacontrol31
11-01-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by WOracing
lol it would be funny if the person who owned the car was a member of this site...

lmafao, that would be one helluva fight on the computer:devil:

300EXrider02
11-02-2004, 07:56 PM
What a puss bag! If you feel that bad about it turn yourself in. It's pretty simple. Oh and by the way, $200 may replace your windshield but when you brake someone else's your gonna have to double that number.

turns out this car was a criminals, the cops towed it away the next day, I found out from one of my friends on the Fire Department they were stoped and arrested for drugs...I feel a little better now :p

If this wasn't a drug dealers or drug users car I would have looked for a used winshield from the local auto parts dump...

But I aint doin that again, and before you critisize me put yourself in my shoes, and dont get me wrong , if I did this to someone that deserved it, I wouldnt be feelin guilty, but this was just a random car....

I'm pissed this car wasnt the guy's who shot my dog, which was right across the street, but he will get his 50 times worse from 30 other people.

Life Lesson #54 :D

Pappy
11-02-2004, 08:04 PM
call the police and report a runaway punkin. last seen carjacking a crackheads car:eek:

Martin Blair
11-02-2004, 08:39 PM
If it was me i would type a letter up and becare not to elave fingerprints on money, paper or saliva on envolope if the guy wants to be a dick about it he can have that tested. I would put prolly 500 in the envolope tell him your sorry and fell bad about it, ect ect.

chucked
11-02-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
If it was me i would type a letter up and becare not to elave fingerprints on money, paper or saliva on envolope if the guy wants to be a dick about it he can have that tested. I would put prolly 500 in the envolope tell him your sorry and fell bad about it, ect ect.

500???? I dont think the car is worth that much!

Martin Blair
11-02-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by chucked

so

allmixedup047
11-02-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by chucked
it doesnt matter how much the car was worth it wasnt his car to bust the windshield out of. maybe the guy woull of missed a day of work to get it fixed.

but luckily he was a criminal and maybe that was his karma. job well done. :p

cheetah
11-02-2004, 08:53 PM
While you're at it say the ******* stole your pumpkin.:p

chucked
11-02-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by allmixedup047
it doesnt matter how much the car was worth it wasnt his car to bust the windshield out of. maybe the guy woull of missed a day of work to get it fixed.

but luckily he was a criminal and maybe that was his karma. job well done. :p

well I just think 500 is WAAAAAAAY to much