PDA

View Full Version : tree huggers

spud400ex
10-31-2004, 07:23 PM
link (http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2004/10/31/news/californian/22_50_5210_30_04.txt)

Mxjunkie
10-31-2004, 07:37 PM
No special rules

Trying to balance the right to ride against the right to quiet, planners have come up with a preliminary proposal for an ordinance that goes well beyond grading.

The draft suggests limiting off-road riding to properties of at least 5 acres in size, and requires owners to live onsite. It also proposes to limit riding to two people at a time, while keeping motorcyles and quads at least 250 feet from the nearest house.

Hours of riding are addressed, too. Riders would be limited to 10 a.m.-to-4 p.m. windows in winter and 10 a.m.-to-6 p.m. windows during summer. No riding would be permitted on Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year's Day.

Off-roaders also would have to submit plans for controlling dust and prevent engine noise from exceeding 65 decibels, as measured at the property line

thats some BULLSH.. i cant stand these people, why dont we go and complain about noisy football games, or noisey baseball games, or how all these cardboard houses are taking up LAND when us off-roaders use it for something and dont totally destroy it like the devolpers do?! how about they open up parts for us to ride, or give us the right to do what we want, isnt this america? what ever happened to the word freedom? is it all going down the drain because of some lame excuse to "end" our fun when the houses they live in, ruined more animals habitats and evioroments then a single, 8ft wide trail does, we need more organasations like ama and all the motorcycle rights assotications to save our FREEDOM, a word that means something to us, and every rider out there that these people try to take away, make pipes limited to 90db fine, though we have tractor and trailers and other machines out there that wouldnt even meet there standards :scary:

spud400ex
10-31-2004, 08:45 PM
another link (http://www.grovetontrailblazers.com/gtb/news/johnkerry.htm)

dont vote for john ferry

stupid driver
11-01-2004, 09:06 AM

chucked
11-01-2004, 09:16 AM
Saturday I had a few bands play at my house, this is the 4th time Ive done something like this, This is the first tiem cops were there every 10 mins from peopel complaining, But no, they dont complain about the football game down the street, I can hear the announcers crystal clear and they are about a mile away. You could barely hear mine about 1/4 mile away.

MY450R
11-01-2004, 09:34 AM
all these dumb *** ppl with nothing better to do than to ******
GET A FUGGIN LIFE
a lot of old *******s dont like the noise
you know what i say dont ya? well i dont like looking at old ppl they are ugly the us should ban all old ppl from public places and they stink but noooo noone ever says anything about that do they? dumb ***** old *******s get some ear plugs or turn down your hearing aids
oh and learn to drive the speed limit

BrandonBlackmon
11-01-2004, 11:50 AM
JOHN KERRY LIKES BOYS!!!:D

PBlackmon
11-01-2004, 11:50 AM
F*** John Kerry!!! If he wants to do that, he can suck my d***!!!:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: