PDA

View Full Version : acura integras?

400exbiggun
10-31-2004, 06:26 PM
Im looking to getting a integra possibly...a 94+ preferably a 94-95 since they are the cheaper ones, and have the better looking lights IMO (the 2 round lights)

anyway i see prices varying. Right now i have a 94 jeep cherokee sport with 89k on it. IM keeping the jeep too but im looking for a nice ricer (but in stock trim)

My questions are, do the integras last kinda long? cause all the ones i see that i can afford are in the 90-130K range. Also what amount of miles should i be looking for? If i cant find a cheaper one with not too many miles i might save a little more and get a newer (like a year or 2 with less miles)

I found one with rims, body kit, wing...yeah its riced out....with 118k for $2500:eek2: Now that seems a little cheap for a 95.

Im only going to have about $3000-3500 thats whay im looking at a 94-95

kicken250x
10-31-2004, 07:14 PM
i have a 93 LS with 136k on it and i still have in the high 120s low 130s on compression. the motor was turboed for 3 1/2 months peaking at 8 psi. i drove the **** out of that car. now i swaped it into my crx and its going vtec turbo. they are very stout motors. just take care of it and it will last FOREVER. i let it warm up every morning befor i drive it check all the fluids (which u should do in anything but most dont care enough to). i wouldnt get a GSR unless you can run a compression test on it because those are most likely driven hard as hell. 2500-3500 is about what you can expect to pay for one. if you find one cheaper i would try to take it to some1 that knows cars (if you dont) and have it checked out. just look for the normal things u do when buying a car really. any honda will last for a while. you should be safe on a 94 teg... hope this helped some and good luck with your search man!

quadrcr161
10-31-2004, 07:56 PM
are you saying you have a vtec LS teg motor in a crx? :huh
i would look for one still stock, orginal motor and more adult driven. you will pay more then $2500 for a teg, even a ricer pos one. they are nice, i would get the GSR ove any because of the motor, and interior. make sure it has been kept up, a t-belt should be changed ever 70,000 miles and make sure you use all orginal honda parts. the honda cars dont do too well with autozone distributers/ electronics, or t-belts/ water pumps, you get the idea.just be sure to look it over adn if you have any douts take it and have it check by a dealership/mechanic or dont buy it. also leave it alone, dont try to be kiddy street racer b/c you have a 4cyl.