PDA

View Full Version : so mad right now...

Pvt. Maggot
10-30-2004, 11:52 PM
so me and my brother ride his quad up to my friends for a party..and we knew people were gonna ask to ride it..but we went anyway it was the only way to get there so this kid named james umble asked my brother to take him for a ride because he might wanna buy it ..so my brother took him for a ride..and when he got off he walked away..reached in his pocket..sucker punched my brother in the face 4 times with brass knuckles for no reason..my brother didn't do anything..well we were leaving to go to another party..and my bro was dazed from it so he just wanted to get out of there...the dude freakin steals my friends truck and chases us...but he didn't stop at my house...i'm so mad right now i can't even see straight..this dude is gonna pay..he messed with the wrong people...sorry i had to vent..:mad: :grr:

Pappy
10-30-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
sucker punched my brother in the face 4 times with brass knuckles for no reason..my brother didn't do anything..

this dude is gonna pay..he messed with the wrong people...

:huh did i miss read this:scary:

Pvt. Maggot
10-30-2004, 11:59 PM
what do you mean?

MichaelS693
10-31-2004, 12:02 AM
if i had been hit in the face 4 times with brass knuckles i wouldnt be walking away dazed.. i would be layin on the ground... i aint even gonna lie:confused:

Pappy
10-31-2004, 12:04 AM
well i couldnt help but notice in your post that a dude wailed on your brothers nugget 4 times and he did nothing in response.

then you state this dude messed with the wrong people.

i dunno but if you get your *** whipped and dont do a darn thing about it right then, whats the point

:ermm:

Pvt. Maggot
10-31-2004, 12:06 AM
my brother is a tough dude...but i mean if u get hit with brass knuckles the first thing i think anyone would do is try and get away from it...my brother has a nice gash in his eyebrow..i can see if my brother did anything..but the dude asked him for a ride..and my brother gave him one..so i think thats kinda messed up?...-shrugs-

Pappy
10-31-2004, 12:17 AM
it sounds to me like your brother got pop'd. its over.

dont get involved with some nutjob especially since you now know he is maybe a bit sycho:p most of the time if you go back looking for trouble youll get it...and then some.

ive never seen anyone hit with brassknuckles, but i did see a guy get blindsided from a feller and it put the guy into seizures and crap. all over nothing. people are mental these days and what starts as a simple scuffle ends up with someone dead 2 weeks later. trust me....it aint worth it. if you cant deal with the situation as it happens then dont try and getting revenge.

besides....this sob might have only been getting started at 4 punches:p

1fast400ex
10-31-2004, 05:38 AM
I have seen a guy hit with a set of brass knuckles and he is 6ft in the ground!!!

JRDrider22
10-31-2004, 06:38 AM
my biggest thing is...why didnt u do somehting about it when it happened. stick up for your bro. u cant just leave him down. and it seems kinda weird that yyour brother was only dazed. the average guy would be knocked out cold from 4 punches to the head by brass knuckels

Mxjunkie
10-31-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
my biggest thing is...why didnt u do somehting about it when it happened. stick up for your bro. u cant just leave him down. and it seems kinda weird that yyour brother was only dazed. the average guy would be knocked out cold from 4 punches to the head by brass knuckels

my friend got hit 2 times in the knoggin, he had some pretty bad cuts in his head, it all depends on how strong and how hard the person hits i think

Syrus
10-31-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
so me and my brother ride his quad up to my friends for a party..and we knew people were gonna ask to ride it..but we went anyway it was the only way to get there so this kid named james umble asked my brother to take him for a ride because he might wanna buy it ..so my brother took him for a ride..and when he got off he walked away..reached in his pocket..sucker punched my brother in the face 4 times with brass knuckles for no reason..my brother didn't do anything..well we were leaving to go to another party..and my bro was dazed from it so he just wanted to get out of there...the dude freakin steals my friends truck and chases us...but he didn't stop at my house...i'm so mad right now i can't even see straight..this dude is gonna pay..he messed with the wrong people...sorry i had to vent..:mad: :grr:

So why didnt u have his *** beat by the rest of the party ? He should gey his head kicked in for that... but are u sure it was brass knuckles ? I can see 4 punches with a fist filler, but brass knuckles is a different story.

YFZ450Ridr
10-31-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
So why didnt u have his *** beat by the rest of the party ? He should gey his head kicked in for that... but are u sure it was brass knuckles ? I can see 4 punches with a fist filler, but brass knuckles is a different story.

ya true. maby he put a few big *** rings on or something instead of brass knucks. this guy must be weak tho cuz if it was brass knucks and 4 hits to the head ur bro shouldve been more than dazed. but any way i hope u find this dude and give him a good beat down.

I-7
10-31-2004, 04:13 PM
So let me get this straight, your bro was nice enough and took this kid for a ride on his quad, he gets off everythings good, puts on brass knuckles, and punches your brother for no reason... I mean if he was gonna steal the quad or something then I can understand why he punched... maybe it was just a love tap. Call your local psych ward and report this kid

Quad18star
10-31-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by JRDrider22

Ya thats what I was thinking . Last time I watched my cousin get jumped by 4 guys , I made sure I was in the middle makign sure all the punches they were throwing weren't just hitting him . Sometimes you just need to take a punch for family .... bring you closer together and gives you something to talk about when theres family gatherings . :devil:

And if you gotta fight with a weapon .... you ain't nothing but a pu$$y .

quadryder
10-31-2004, 04:59 PM
if it was me that the dude punched with brass nuckles, i think the dude that hit me with the brass nuckles wouldve been hurtin by now.....i have steel toed boots that i wear all the time and his head vs. my steel toed boots i think my boots wouldve won :D also im not big or anything, but if the dude punched me i think i wouldve tried to do somethin....

dunnonuttin
10-31-2004, 06:01 PM
i'll keep my eye on the 11:00 pm news:huh

250rmike
11-01-2004, 05:57 PM
nothing against you but when somehting like that happens to one of your friends or family you better jump in and do something right then i dont care how big the size difference is i would rather take a big *** whooppin then to let soemone close to me get the crap kicked out of em.
and have me do nothing. and i know if i was punched 4 times in the head with even a hand filler id prolly be out depending on where i got hit. ive seen people alot bigger than me get taken out in 1 punch from people that are my size. just all in where you get hit. and just a tip either hit someone in the nose(makes your eyes tear up real fast and cant see much i know from experience) or hit em in the temple but be carful with the temple can ead to really bad things