PDA

View Full Version : Get Well Wishes for LTandRaptorider

Pages : [1] 2

RIDER11X
10-29-2004, 10:39 PM
Just got the bad news today that LTandRaptorider had a nasty accident on his quad and is in the Intensive Care Unit as of now.:( I understand that he has broken ribs, a broken arm, and a bruised brain. I will be visiting him soon and will be printing out this thread to give to him at the hospital to let him know we are thinking about him and are wishing him a speedy recovery.

lil400exman
10-29-2004, 10:43 PM
tell bart i will take care of the ladies for him.......:D

lol anyways just kidding.........bart i dont know what this site will be wihtout ya man.........feel better so you can come on here again and be a arse! anyways keep the rubber said down!

Also if it hurts dont do it!:eek2:

Toadz400
10-29-2004, 10:43 PM
Get better LT, it won't be the same around here until you get back, we can't go without some of your smartass comments in the threads:D .

crap-banshee32
10-29-2004, 10:46 PM
Get Well man!! Hope you come back soon!!

bansheeguy77
10-29-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Get better LT, it won't be the same around here until you get back, we can't go without some of your smartass comments in the threads:D .

yeah what he said. i was wondering where he has been. get well soon bro.

Atreyu
10-29-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by crap-banshee32
Get Well man!! Hope you come back soon!!

:cool: Get better you old *******..

I-7
10-29-2004, 10:57 PM
Get well soon! Sorry to hear about your accident :eek: :(

JUSTINcredible
10-29-2004, 11:00 PM
get better soon!

we need you here!:)

JUSTINcredible
10-29-2004, 11:11 PM
maybe make this a sticky??

QuadJunkies
10-29-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
Just got the bad news today that LTandRaptorider had a nasty accident on his quad and is in the Intensive Care Unit as of now.:( I understand that he has broken ribs, a broken arm, and a bruised brain. I will be visiting him soon and will be printing out this thread to give to him at the hospital to let him know we are thinking about him and are wishing him a speedy recovery.

WTF???!!!! Are you serious??? I just talked to him a day or so ago........:eek: I know he has been sick with Bronchitis. Why was he riding when he was sick???? Please tell him I said to get better soon and let us all know how he is doing. Thank you for posting this ....:(

QuadJunkies
10-29-2004, 11:16 PM
BTW. I just posted a sticky for this ... ;)

Chino
10-30-2004, 12:42 AM
Get well soon buddy, we will miss your funny remarks!

btw... ill get all the ladies to take pics for you to make you heal up quicker!!!:macho

outacontrol31
10-30-2004, 01:17 AM
ya man, crashed ain't very funn, get well quick, o ya, liquid morphine, its tha shiznicks:devil:

sickmojave
10-30-2004, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by I-7
Get well soon! Sorry to hear about your accident :eek: :(

;)

MOFO
10-30-2004, 06:49 AM
Wow, I'm sorry to hear this!!! :(

Bart, you better get well soon... I've yet to meet up with you guys for a ride...

Please keep us updated!

Ralph
10-30-2004, 06:54 AM
Get well soon man, sorry to hear about the accident

Bad Habit
10-30-2004, 07:48 AM
Bart, you are supposed to be watching the trail in front of you, not the little butt on the gal riding in front of you. Try and get as many sponge baths from them cute little nurses as you can but get back here asap. We need you back, who is gonna keep Jumbo in line with you gone?

Get well soon bro.

10-30-2004, 08:06 AM
wow..its a shame to hear even if it is someone who doesnt like you....get better so you can come back here & fight with me about how good/bad the raptors are. ;)

kyex40047
10-30-2004, 08:09 AM
That sucks, get well soon.

Pappy
10-30-2004, 08:14 AM
bart, hang in there man. we will be praying for a complete and speedy recovery for you.

keep us updated in any change of conditions please, and a room # in a pm so ill know where to send some ....uhhh...stuff:scary:

TheFontMaster
10-30-2004, 09:06 AM
Get well soon man. We need someone to make funny and rude remarks.:macho

JDiablo
10-30-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Bad Habit
Bart, you are supposed to be watching the trail in front of you, not the little butt on the gal riding in front of you. Try and get as many sponge baths from them cute little nurses as you can but get back here asap. We need you back, who is gonna keep Jumbo in line with you gone?

Get well soon bro.

damn you beat me to hit,lol i was going to say the same thing,but anyway
get better old man,wont be the same without you:(

theTman
10-30-2004, 09:20 AM
get well soon bart....this site aint the same without ya:)

Tommy 17
10-30-2004, 09:31 AM
:( get well soon man... like everyone else said it just won't be teh same without u so u BETTER get back here soon:macho ;)

ILGNCC400EX
10-30-2004, 10:39 AM
dam the things you miss in one day.marc tell bart me and dawnetta said get well we still got some more riden to do.give me his room number so i can get in touch with him.tell him i said hope this dont put a damper on his riden:D ill stop cussin him for not answerin my pm:eek2:

QuadJunkies
10-30-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Chino
Get well soon buddy, we will miss your funny remarks!

btw... ill get all the ladies to take pics for you to make you heal up quicker!!!:macho LMAO!!!! Bart will be out of that bed like White on Rice for girly pics!!!:blah: :devil:

also, if I could get some hospital info wheres hes at ,I would like to call and wish him a speedy recovery :) Is he alert and awake??? That whole brain swelling thing is scary...:( Do we have an update ???

roostin_dale
10-30-2004, 11:09 AM
oh man, bart is my best friend *cry*

but seriously, hope your feelin better bart! Hope to hear form ya soon

Mxjunkie
10-30-2004, 11:42 AM
:(! barts my best bud, i hope u get better u old horn dog, i still want to meet u one day :( get well soon, i promise hooters chicks and beer when we meet someday lol a room # would be great and stuff, i'll have to send him some medicine :chinese:

p@iNn3ck
10-30-2004, 01:29 PM
We'll pray for you and your family.. and a fast recovery!

400ex28
10-30-2004, 02:31 PM
:(

GET WELL SOON!!!!! I hope you recover fast and get back on teh quad!!!...... :macho

tamehart
10-30-2004, 03:49 PM
Best of luck with a speedy recovery. Get Well!

dunnonuttin
10-30-2004, 05:17 PM
i know how you feel man, ive had my share of nasty wrecks in bmx and they all seem to happen in national races:mad: . ive litterally landed like that guy in ultimate x where the bike got away from the guy while he was doin a 2 handed heart attack and couldnt grab the bike and landed on his chest, thats happened to me from when the bike got away from me on a gigantic table top. but ive had a broken leg, broken femur, broken arm, broken ribs, broken wrist, fractured wrist and thats about all i can think of. hopefully i will never have to mention a broken neck. but get well soon lt even though i dont know ya much. see if the nurse can get ya a computer:p

Crazy Honda
10-30-2004, 06:05 PM
Well Rider11x hie wife and I were up to see the old fart today he looks ok but took a good hit to the mellon and seems to be a bit incohearint at the time hopeing its just the drugs.Rider11x and myself will not br giveing out a room # or hospital. LTandRaptorider is in a bit of pain and haveing a lot of people calling him would not be a good thing besides he's haveing a hard time hearing the phone ring over the ringing in his head.

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/racer98/dumb+stuff/bart+04.jpg

Quad18star
10-30-2004, 06:18 PM
Well holy chit ... I just seen this and I'm so shocked .

Bart ..... don't do that chit that you did man .... didn't you see the pictures from my accident ....?? :mad: I'm just playing bro .

You better get well soon ..... you know you're expected to come to the cottage and bring me a case of that beer you've been telling me about . I won't take no for an answer on you comming up here either .

Atleast you looks to be in good spirits .... take your time man ... and I wish you a speedy recovery .

Crazy Honda
10-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Id say he was in good spirits look what he was watching same old Horn dog !!

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Racer98/Dumb%20Stuff/tv%20bart.JPG

Rico
10-30-2004, 06:24 PM
Print out some nudy pics to take to em. That'll cheer em up I"m sure..

Take care dude.. Sorry to hear about the accident...:(

brian-250
10-30-2004, 06:27 PM
Suck it up you old basturd!:devil:

J/P, get better soon, and what the hell happend?:confused:

Screamin440
10-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Bart, just wishin you a speedy recovery so you can get back to ridin your two favorite things ;)

-Tanner

ILGNCC400EX
10-30-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Crazy Honda
Well Rider11x hie wife and I were up to see the old fart today he looks ok but took a good hit to the mellon and seems to be a bit incohearint at the time hopeing its just the drugs.Rider11x and myself will not br giveing out a room # or hospital. LTandRaptorider is in a bit of pain and haveing a lot of people calling him would not be a good thing besides he's haveing a hard time hearing the phone ring over the ringing in his head.

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/racer98/dumb+stuff/bart+04.jpg dam man you look like chit:eek: get well we got some riden to do.i gotta ask whats the lt look like you gonna get that new frame now:D

Pappy
10-30-2004, 08:49 PM
wow.....he is an ugly S.O.B.:chinese:

send him to the maternity ward with the rest of the beeches:scary: :blah:

QuadJunkies
10-30-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
dam man you look like chit:eek: get well we got some riden to do.i gotta ask whats the lt look like you gonna get that new frame now:D Now that Ive seen how you are. Inquiring minds wanna know............ Hows the quad????:eek2: And What the Heck happened anyhow??? Does he remember what happened ???

Pappy
10-30-2004, 09:16 PM
i found out what hospital he is in.

if any fat strippers arrive i had nuttin to do with it:o

oh and i told the nursing staff you liked sponge baths with lotion:devil:

and only male nurses:devil: :blah:

Quad18star
10-30-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
wow.....he is an ugly S.O.B.:chinese:

send him to the maternity ward with the rest of the beeches:scary: :blah:

LMAO .... knowing him and the way he is , he'd probably be trying to pick up the ladies in the ward . I'm wondering how much of a hard time he's giving the nurses right now .

Hey Bart .... if you read this ( if someone prints it off and brings it to you) ... make sure you enjoy every minute of the sponge baths they give you .... and don't be shy to ask them for more than one a day .... I know I asked about it and enjoyed it .

Just remember man .... what doesn't kill you , only makes you stronger ..... and didn't you tell me , you mangled yourself up pretty good once before?? I think we're gunna have to de-tune your Suzuki on you ..... maybe Pappy or one of the guys on here can install a little 90cc engine in it for you . Just playing man .

Stay strong .... and get well soon bro.

Lataz ,
Greg Larocque

Quad18star
10-30-2004, 09:23 PM
Id say he was in good spisits look what he was watching same old Horn dog !!

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Racer98/Dumb%20Stuff/tv%20bart.JPG

Well thats the first sign that he didn't rattle his brain into gay land ... or else he'd be watching male body building or something . ;)

If you read the little thing under the TV , it says to dial a number to activate the television and the phone .... hrmmm so now if your phone isn't activated , how can you dial that number ??? :confused: LOL ... Just playing .... I ain't that dumb :blah:

QuadJunkies
10-30-2004, 09:37 PM
i found out what hospital he is in.

if any fat strippers arrive i had nuttin to do with it:o

oh and i told the nursing staff you liked sponge baths with lotion:devil:

and only male nurses:devil: :blah:

LMAO!!!:p

Crazy Honda
10-30-2004, 09:47 PM
We dont yet know the status of the lt.And he said he doesent know what happend but the person he was with said he went over a hill at our local ashdump and didnt come back.when she went looking for him he wasent on the lt.there our some nasty spots to lose it on im going to check it out in the morning to see if I can see any bar marks in the ground.

Quad18star
10-30-2004, 09:51 PM
Who's got the scoop about what happened??

Was he trying to impress the ladies and told them he was Jon Guetter and that he could back flip his quad ??

CrazyHonda ... I know you said you wouldn't post his room number or anything , but would you be able to PM it to me or if you know his home address .... I'd really like to send him a Get Well card .

Crazy Honda
10-30-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Well thats the first sign that he didn't rattle his brain into gay land ... or else he'd be watching male body building or something . ;)

I dont know I steped out for a drink and a smoke and when I came back this was on tv

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Racer98/Dumb%20Stuff/bart%20tv.JPG

Quad18star
10-30-2004, 09:56 PM
I dont know I steped out for a drink and a smoke and when I came back this was on tv

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Racer98/Dumb%20Stuff/bart%20tv.JPG

Ahhh chit .... he's in trouble . :eek2: ;)

markk
10-31-2004, 12:43 AM
Hey Bart, Get Weel Soon man!!! This is from all of us boys down here, (yeah i said BOYS, but Danno your included too)

RIDER11X
10-31-2004, 12:45 AM
Who's got the scoop about what happened??

Was he trying to impress the ladies and told them he was Jon Guetter and that he could back flip his quad ??

CrazyHonda ... I know you said you wouldn't post his room number or anything , but would you be able to PM it to me or if you know his home address .... I'd really like to send him a Get Well card .

We are delivering print outs of this thread to him when we visit him as our as our version of a get well card from everyone here at EXRiders. Bart wishes to leave it this way for the time being, as he is having some difficult times right now. He was really happy to see the ones I gave him so far, so keep them coming to boost his spirits.:cool:

Update: He says he has a broken shoulder, hand, and some ribs. He is having some short term memory loss, but hopefully as the body heals this will quickly become a thing of the past for him. It is scary to realize what can happen to any of us, even with proper safety equipment. Everyone, please be careful! ;)

Pappy
10-31-2004, 05:24 AM
He is having some short term memory loss,

ummm you remind him he owes me $50:devil:

K_Fulk
10-31-2004, 07:15 AM
Get well quick. Hope your nurses are hot.

10-31-2004, 07:27 AM
Get well soon brother. You were one of the few that usually answered the questions I posted. We are impatiently a waiting your return.

Mxjunkie
10-31-2004, 07:36 AM
i say we send the old horn dog some healing material :blah:

dirtmomma
10-31-2004, 07:37 AM
:eek2: :eek: :confused: OMG I just read this & it was like.............Whooooo :( I"m VERY sorry to hear about this Bart I hope you are feeling your horny self soon :p Damn man keep your head up & i'm praying for ya!! How you supposed to make it to ride w/ us WESTERN girls if your laid up in a hospital bed??????????????? ;) GET WELL SOON BUDDY!!:macho :macho

roostin_dale
10-31-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
i say we send the old horn dog some healing material :blah:

some lotion and a stack of magazines! That way he can spend everyday just like his saturdays!:D

JDiablo
10-31-2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
some lotion and a stack of magazines! That way he can spend everyday just like his saturdays!:D

lol i was just about to say with some KY-jelly:devil:

QuadJunkies
10-31-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by 300exrida
lol i was just about to say with some KY-jelly:devil: nah, I hear Jerkens lotion is the best......:D :devil:

ILGNCC400EX
10-31-2004, 09:12 AM
Well Bart this is Dawnetta, Dan says you know its proper etiquite to see that the guy is alright after the crash before you start poking fun at him. :eek: Get well soon another ride is scheduled soon. I promise we won't have to fix a water leak before showering this time. Dan, Dawnetta & Morgan

ILGNCC400EX
10-31-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by markk
Hey Bart, Get Weel Soon man!!! This is from all of us boys down here, (yeah i said BOYS, but Danno your included too) :eek2:

QuadRacer041
10-31-2004, 01:20 PM
get well soon man

redrider69
10-31-2004, 01:30 PM
hey man hope u get better fast its diffrent not having someone eto make a smartass coment every time u post some thing get better soon man my prayers are with u.

??? got a pic of his brain bucket ????????

HtFoxChick
10-31-2004, 03:35 PM
I am so sorry to hear this!!:( i hope you get better real fast and get back on here cuz you've made me laugh so many times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This site needs you!!;) Again, please take care and I'll be thinking of you and checking back on your condition!!! Get better real soon, my friend!!!!

JR3
10-31-2004, 04:42 PM
wow get well soon bro did he tell u how it happened did he hit sum1 flip down the hill or what and yea it shows wut can happen ebven when u were saftey equipment get well soon again :)

TORO1968
10-31-2004, 05:36 PM
Get well soon, Bart! :)

400exmom
10-31-2004, 05:40 PM
get well soon bart:(

2000ex
10-31-2004, 05:41 PM
Get well soon, my prayers are with you

RIDER11X
10-31-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by JR3
did he tell u how it happened did he hit sum1 flip down the hill or what

He really has no memory of any part of that day..........He is trying to peice it together, but all he really has is what the girl he was with is telling him. He doesn't remember the anything from when he got out of bed that day until they told him that he was in the Hospital. I was just glad to see him out of the Intensive Care Unit. That means things are going in his favor.

I think he was just wanting to go for a ride in a heicopter.:p J/k

Quad18star
10-31-2004, 06:30 PM

Ya it's good that he's out of the ICU .... just tell him that theres better circumstances to take a ride in a chopper . Especially without the neck brace on . I got to ride in a chopper twice now , and I don't have much memory about it . My last ride I asked if they could unstrap me so I could look out but they laughed at me :(

Ridin' Jesse
10-31-2004, 06:59 PM
hope u get better man! lots of love

FourFiftyFour
10-31-2004, 09:39 PM
get well man.......thats a shame to hear this. I hope to see ya back on a quad asap! we're all hopin you get better soon!

Martin Blair
10-31-2004, 09:51 PM
Damnit I hate them trees always jumping in front of you, son of a beotch.

Get well soon man.

team_450_88
10-31-2004, 10:25 PM
GET WELL SOON MAN...UR A GOOD GUY AND U MAKE ME LAUGH SO HURRY BAK

SGA
10-31-2004, 11:20 PM
Man, its been a rough year for yah! Hope you are up and around soon. Howard

hondarider2006
10-31-2004, 11:28 PM
Hope your doing better man, sucks not having ya around:(

Sportrax10
11-01-2004, 04:43 AM
Sorry to hear about your accident, :(

Get well soon... :D

MY450R
11-01-2004, 07:39 AM
get well soon bart its not the same around here without you
anyway take care and i hope you'll be alright
chandler

pa_countryboy
11-01-2004, 09:12 AM
get well soon man and if your at any of the hospitals in downtown pittsburgh, let me know I'll send a few girls in " public relations" atleast thats what they tell their dad.

Doibugu2
11-01-2004, 09:50 AM
Get well soon man.

LTandRaptorider
11-01-2004, 10:09 AM
Wow! Thanks everyone, reading this has been the best therapy for me! :) I don't remember what happened... or my helicopter ride out! A huge thanks goes to Angie, who was on my raptor and I was riding with. And thanks to Marc, his wife, and Clyde for visiting me... wish I remembered it! :( I was wearing all safety gear, now need a new helmet. Angie got the LT in my garage for me... I got to see it yesterday... it looks a little beat, but not to bad. Guess I had a concussian... nothing new there! Broken left hand, couple broken ribs on the right backside, broken right shoulder... nothing a little time won't heal. Take care, everyone... and thank you for your posts! Reading them definitely put a smile on my face! I'll be back! ;) You guys and gals are the best!
Bart

Pappy
11-01-2004, 10:13 AM
ummm wheres my fitty bucks:grr: :blah:

glad to see ya back in the world....get better soon bud;)

LTandRaptorider
11-01-2004, 10:21 AM
ummm wheres my fitty bucks:grr: :blah:

glad to see ya back in the world....get better soon bud;)

Dam! I had it in my front pocket! I'm thinkin the flight crew got it for having to resue another quad rider!:eek:

ya, I'm still a lil outta it... but commin around! Thanks bud! :D

Bad Habit
11-01-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Broken left hand,

Whew, good news that it wasn't your other hand. At least your social life won't be affcted. :blah:

Great to have you back LT. Take it easy and get healed up.

LTandRaptorider
11-01-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Bad Habit
Whew, good news that it wasn't your other hand. At least your social life won't be affcted. :blah:

Great to have you back LT. Take it easy and get healed up.

Nope, no prob.... I'm ambidextrious! :D

but just not in the mood lately... :(

RIDER11X
11-01-2004, 11:17 AM
Wow! Thanks everyone, reading this has been the best therapy for me! :) I don't remember what happened... or my helicopter ride out! A huge thanks goes to Angie, who was on my raptor and I was riding with. And thanks to Marc, his wife, and Clyde for visiting me... wish I remembered it! :( I was wearing all safety gear, now need a new helmet. Angie got the LT in my garage for me... I got to see it yesterday... it looks a little beat, but not to bad. Guess I had a concussian... nothing new there! Broken left hand, couple broken ribs on the right backside, broken right shoulder... nothing a little time won't heal. Take care, everyone... and thank you for your posts! Reading them definitely put a smile on my face! I'll be back! ;) You guys and gals are the best!
Bart

:eek2: You are out already? Did you sweet talk the nurses or what?:p

Quad18star
11-01-2004, 11:30 AM
Geez Bart .... you don't take my advice do ya .... I told you accidents hurt and there's funner ways to take a ride in a chopper than strapped to a board with a neck brace on ( damn neckbrace don't let you look outside) . I'm glad to see you're out of the hospital and that you'll make a full recovery . Broken left hand , and broken right shoulder .... damn boy , you're gunna have fun doing some simple tasks . ;) You had me worried when I read the this thread about you getting in an accident ... I was thinking to myself " Chit , now I won't be able to try that beer he's been bragging about , if he doesn't come up to the cottage " :p Take care man ..... and take all the time you need to heal up .

dirtmomma
11-01-2004, 11:42 AM
WHOOHOO GLAD to hear your home Bart ;) Well sounds like your gonna be laid up for awhile :( just remember to let everything heal up, them ribs are a ******!! WEll take care!! Guess we'll probably be seeing more of you on here huh, LOL :)

PS BTW now you'll have to take some pics of the LT w/ you standin/sittin on it....................ya know a carnage shot ;)

Quad18star
11-01-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
WHOOHOO GLAD to hear your home Bart ;) Well sounds like your gonna be laid up for awhile :( just remember to let everything heal up, them ribs are a ******!! WEll take care!! Guess we'll probably be seeing more of you on here huh, LOL :)

PS BTW now you'll have to take some pics of the LT w/ you standin/sittin on it....................ya know a carnage shot ;)

I agree .... let's see the carnage shot . Everyone's gotta atleast have one of those hanging on the wall or in the photo album . I got mine .... now let's see yours Bart . :blah:

And like she said man ... you're gunna be spending a bit of time on here now . I've spent more time on this site in the last 3 months than I have in the last 3 years . :devil:

blondie69
11-01-2004, 12:53 PM
Oh no! My Barthalamue (ahhhh I can't spell it) ha

I hope ya get better soon! That does sound like a nasty spill!!:eek2:

*hugs*

LTandRaptorider
11-01-2004, 01:47 PM
:eek2: You are out already? Did you sweet talk the nurses or what?:p

yeah, my friend was surprised I got out so soon.... and a lil perplexed that I don't remember beng in! :eek: Guess they needed some room, and I'm sure tired of hearing my stupid chit...:rolleyes:

Thanks again, everyone... means a lot to me!:)

I'll get the carnage pics up ASAP! :p

JRDrider22
11-01-2004, 01:53 PM
yo man glad your okay.... any hot nurses?

Quad18star
11-01-2004, 01:58 PM
yeah, my friend was surprised I got out so soon.... and a lil perplexed that I don't remember beng in! :eek: Guess they needed some room, and I'm sure tired of hearing my stupid chit...:rolleyes:

Thanks again, everyone... means a lot to me!:)

I'll get the carnage pics up ASAP! :p

Do you atleast remember the sponge baths?? On second thought ... maybe it's better off that you don't remember ... rumors have it Pappy told the male nurses that you like sponge baths and massages with extra lotion . :eek2:

Glad to hear you're out so early .... they kept me in for 7 days because of a broken leg :(

ILGNCC400EX
11-01-2004, 02:42 PM
well now you gotta type like me.we were gettin ready to come out to see you.i guess the thanksgivin ride is off now ay

MichaelS693
11-01-2004, 02:55 PM
get well soon:)

AtvMxRider
11-01-2004, 04:54 PM

LOL wait unitl he get's the bill for that little ride. Get well soon Bart I hate to see this happen to soembody I consider a friend. Get well cause we have some catching up to do;) :devil: .

Mxjunkie
11-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
LOL wait unitl he get's the bill for that little ride. Get well soon Bart I hate to see this happen to soembody I consider a friend. Get well cause we have some catching up to do;) :devil: .

last i herd they were a couple grand or so :eek2:

ILGNCC400EX
11-01-2004, 06:15 PM
last i herd they were a couple grand or so :eek2: well that will cheer him up:eek2:

Juggalo
11-01-2004, 08:34 PM
man i hope he recovers fully. hes a really good person and he doesnt deserve to be hurt so i wish him a speedy recovery!

Crazy Honda
11-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Wow I cant believe your out after sat I thought you would be in there at least another week.Well if you need anything dont be afraid to call on one of us! and dont forget to turn off the stove when your done with it. anyway glad to hear your out.:macho

kwatts400
11-02-2004, 02:47 AM
Get well soon LT. Heres to a speedy recovery and getting back on the quads soon! :devil:

steveatv3
11-02-2004, 07:30 AM
o man sorry to here, that get better soon!!

400grl
11-02-2004, 09:45 AM
Oh wow!!! You are out already!! That's awesome.......but I guess I will have to put away my little skimpy nurses outfit and cancel my plane ticket to fly out and cheer you up......;) :o :blah:

I just saw this whole thread.......I'm so sorry you got hurt!!!! But happy to hear you are at home again!!! Do you at least the the "home care" nurses that come around every once in a while??? :D

YLW400
11-02-2004, 09:57 AM
I didn't see it either, I have been out of town this weekend. I'm glad your ok dude. Hope everything is going well. J.C.

LTandRaptorider
11-02-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
Oh wow!!! You are out already!! That's awesome.......but I guess I will have to put away my little skimpy nurses outfit and cancel my plane ticket to fly out and cheer you up......;) :o :blah:

I just saw this whole thread.......I'm so sorry you got hurt!!!! But happy to hear you are at home again!!! Do you at least the the "home care" nurses that come around every once in a while??? :D

what? WHAT?? You put away your skimpy outfit and cancelled your plane ticket?? :(

Honey, YOU were my home care... :confused: :(

Quad18star
11-02-2004, 10:45 AM
what? WHAT?? You put away your skimpy outfit and cancelled your plane ticket?? :(

Honey, YOU were my home care... :confused: :(

He's BAAAAAACK !!!!!!:p

QuadJunkies
11-02-2004, 10:48 AM
Your Home!!!!! Im soo glad to hear you are ok ;) Check your PM

MY450R
11-02-2004, 11:31 AM
hey man glad to see your home already!boy oh boy i gotta get hurt so corry can come see me woooo weee!!
oh no i think i have an ingrown fingernail
oh corry where are you????
btw pappy has not stopped about the 50 bucks you owe him
geez what a tactful guy huh? j/p
anyway i hope you heal up quickly man so we can get back to the norm again
later
chandler

dunnonuttin
11-02-2004, 12:35 PM
last i herd they were a couple grand or so :eek2: my grandpa flipped a tractor somewhere in some mountains when i was a little toddler and i think he said his helicoptor ride was about 4 or 5 grand:eek2:

400grl
11-02-2004, 12:51 PM
LOL!!!! Bart, just making sure you didn't get hit TOO hard on the noggin' - sounds like you are just fine to me!! LOL!!! I'm thinking of starting a home-based nursing company - the girls have to be like the Hooter's girls and give each other spongebaths......oh wait.....I mean.....have you give them spongebaths.....um....I mean.....you get the spongebath.....something like that.....;) :) :D

Chandler - ingrown nails WOULD count as an owie......! :)

OK - my work here is done.......:devil:

LTandRaptorider
11-02-2004, 01:12 PM
LOL!!!! Bart, just making sure you didn't get hit TOO hard on the noggin' - sounds like you are just fine to me!! LOL!!! I'm thinking of starting a home-based nursing company - the girls have to be like the Hooter's girls and give each other spongebaths......oh wait.....I mean.....have you give them spongebaths.....um....I mean.....you get the spongebath.....something like that.....;) :) :D

Chandler - ingrown nails WOULD count as an owie......! :)

OK - my work here is done.......:devil:

Oh Corry... thank you! :D I am back... sort of. all totalled... head trauma... broken right color bone... left hand... right shoulder... couple ribs on right side... did I mention head is f'd up? :confused: Not that it was that great before... :p btw Corry... still waiting for those get well pics! :D

Thank you everyone, it has been great reading this thread! Lots of good people on here, wish I could meet everyone! :D

I-7
11-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Good to hear from you! Glad to hear your fine and good luck on your recovery... Did you vote still???:cool:

LTandRaptorider
11-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Good to hear from you! Glad to hear your fine and good luck on your recovery... Did you vote still??? :cool:

No, dang it! Now I find out my friends are democrats... :( :p

HtFoxChick
11-02-2004, 05:08 PM
Glad to see your back!!!!!:) Speedy recovery!!!!!

AtvMxRider
11-02-2004, 06:01 PM

I need cheering up you can put your nurse outfit on for me:devil: ;)

AtvMxRider
11-02-2004, 06:01 PM

I need cheering up you can put your nurse outfit on for me:devil: ;)

SGA
11-02-2004, 08:30 PM
Ok Bart, I need to run a couple of medical tests here to see if you are all right.
Notice the first pic. The wheels are sitting still. If they appear to be moving, then your not well yet and need more bed rest.:o

SGA
11-02-2004, 08:32 PM
Now for the second test.
This is a picture of a boat. If you do not see the boat, more rest is needed.:o

Quad18star
11-02-2004, 08:39 PM
Man .... I'm telling my doctor I need a few more months off work . I'll tell him according to the doctors on ExRiders.com I must have gotten some head injuries in my crash back in August . Cuz I deffinatly see chit turning and wow .... wow ... wow ... :blah:

team_450_88
11-03-2004, 12:23 AM
yea they are turning:confused: ..........ahhh u arse hole they are suppose to be turning dont they?:p

LTandRaptorider
11-03-2004, 12:36 AM
Well dang, Dr. Howie... wheels are turning, and no matter how long I look,I didn't see any boat! But I'll keep lookin! :D

MY450R
11-03-2004, 06:57 AM
boat?? the only thing i see is my mast
but definatly no boat

LTandRaptorider
11-03-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
boat?? the only thing i see is my mast
but definatly no boat

Well hell... I've looked at the pic for hours... don't see any boat, and sure as hell didn't see your mast!:eek: :p

quadvirgin27
11-03-2004, 10:46 AM
Well Mr. Man... I'm not going to attempt to call you again.. till I know that someone else is there with you, because you do not need to be getting up to answer the ****ing phone again.... you don't want me posting on here that no one is there to help you do you???? hmmmmmm

ooopss I already did!!! *kisses*

LTandRaptorider
11-03-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by quadvirgin27
Well Mr. Man... I'm not going to attempt to call you again.. till I know that someone else is there with you, because you do not need to be getting up to answer the ****ing phone again.... you don't want me posting on here that no one is there to help you do you???? hmmmmmm

You tried to call? :confused:

As far as friends here to help me... I only have money for a couple friends! j/k angie and marc... but they have lives too. :p

I'm doing ok on my own... only scream in pain when I have to get up!:eek: :D Still up for riding this weekend, Marc? :macho

I'd like to do something special for all my well-wishers on here, because it means a lot to me. So far all I can come up with is me doing a nude dancing video though... any thoughts?

pa_countryboy
11-03-2004, 12:51 PM
the nude dancing video is a great idea as long as it corry in it and not you :devil:

SGA
11-03-2004, 01:03 PM
So far all I can come up with is me doing a nude dancing video though... any thoughts?

:scary: :scary: :scary:

quadvirgin27
11-03-2004, 01:20 PM
You tried to call? :confused:

So far all I can come up with is me doing a nude dancing video though... any thoughts?

No... I didn't try to call today... thought about it on lunch...but I didn't want you to have to get up again to answer the phone like last night.... and hey.........

You promised you'd dance nude only for me!!!!! :grr:

Quad18star
11-03-2004, 01:49 PM
Please Bart .... do us all a favor ..... no one wants to see a crippled old man dancing nude . :ermm: :huh

chucked
11-03-2004, 02:03 PM
carnage pics?

LTandRaptorider
11-03-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by pa_countryboy
the nude dancing video is a great idea as long as it corry in it and not you :devil:

I gotta agree with you! :D

JOEX
11-03-2004, 09:49 PM
I'm a little behind.......:ermm:

Sorry to hear about the fender bender. Someone said you had a bruised brain and were a little incoherent. Sounds normal to me!:o :p

Glad to hear you're out and doing better:)

Joe

Crazy Honda
11-03-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by quadvirgin27

Dont worry marc & I have been there here at barts the whole time getting the lt back in shape what do you think? We had to find a motor more his speed though.

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Racer98/Dumb%20Stuff/quad3sm.jpg

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Foxyangel0425
11-04-2004, 05:31 AM
Now what did you go and get into a accident for....sorry trying to make you laugh. Sweetie hope you get better soon!!

LTandRaptorider
11-04-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
Now what did you go and get into a accident for....sorry trying to make you laugh. Sweetie hope you get better soon!!

Hey Foxy! Thought you forgot about me! To answer your question... once in a while my brain takes a leave of absence... since I can't remember aything of the last accident, I have to assume that happened again! Oh well... it's almost 10am... I better rest up a lil... :)

:blah:

86350x
11-04-2004, 11:54 AM
Wow, I missed this one. Get better soon bart. Sorry to hear you got in a wreck.

LTandRaptorider
11-04-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by 86350x
Wow, I missed this one. Get better soon bart. Sorry to hear you got in a wreck.

thanks bud. :)

just a few broken bones, and squashed melon! :eek2: :p

YLW400
11-04-2004, 12:59 PM
you've got squashed melons???? Did it make them smaller? :p

QuadJunkies
11-04-2004, 01:05 PM
well, it looks like its hit and miss to try and get ahold of you!!! :o :p Glad your Ok ;)

MY450R
11-04-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
well, it looks like its hit and miss to try and get ahold of you!!! :o :p Glad your Ok ;)
hes been very busy lately
corry has been giving him regular sponge baths 10 times a day in her little nurse outfit:eek2:

FreekShow
11-04-2004, 01:18 PM
Meh, who needs him here anyway.:rolleyes:

J/k hope you have a quick recover ya old geezer.:)

QuadJunkies
11-04-2004, 01:21 PM
hes been very busy lately
corry has been giving him regular sponge baths 10 times a day in her little nurse outfit:eek2: LOL!!! well then I guess those hooter pics wont be needed then!!!:eek: Corry knows how to make sure you men are taken care of!!!

MY450R
11-04-2004, 01:27 PM
cough cough uh ohh i think im getting a cold
(in a sneaky voice)
**oh boy oh boy oh boy**

AtvMxRider
11-04-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LOL!!! well then I guess those hooter pics wont be needed then!!!:eek: Corry knows how to make sure you men are taken care of!!!

Hooter pics????? Where?????

LTandRaptorider
11-04-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Hooter pics????? Where?????

Yeah, let's go Tina! No holding back!

And I ran for the phone when you called, tripping down the stairs... I KNOW I heard giggling when I answered, then you hung up!

:( :o

LTandRaptorider
11-04-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by YLW400
you've got squashed melons???? Did it make them smaller? :p

dang I hope not! My melon wasn't all that big to begin with... :o

btw... anybody having a sale on helmets and chest protectors? :confused:

chucked
11-04-2004, 02:08 PM
ok when r u gonna tell us how u wrecked and show us some pics of ur bike?

LTandRaptorider
11-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by chucked
ok when r u gonna tell us how u wrecked and show us some pics of ur bike?

don't have pics yet, it's actually not too bad. Think the subframe is twisted though.

Friend I was riding with found me laying on the ground, unconcious and bleeding from the mouth! She called 911, ambulance got there, called lifeflight. I ended up with head trauma, broken left hand, broken right shoulder, broken right color bone, couple broken ribs... be a couple weeks before I can ride again! :D

Ryan
11-04-2004, 02:30 PM
Good to see your alright. :)

chucked
11-04-2004, 02:34 PM
don't have pics yet, it's actually not too bad. Think the subframe is twisted though.

Friend I was riding with found me laying on the ground, unconcious and bleeding from the mouth! She called 911, ambulance got there, called lifeflight. I ended up with head trauma, broken left hand, broken right shoulder, broken right color bone, couple broken ribs... be a couple weeks before I can ride again! :D

O, you dont remember what happened?

LTandRaptorider
11-04-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by chucked
O, you dont remember what happened?

No. My memory from the day of the accident and next couple days is sketchy at best. And I was wearing full protective gear...

FTR250Rnif
11-04-2004, 02:45 PM
No. My memory from the day of the accident and next couple days is sketchy at best. And I was wearing full protective gear...
Dam! glad to hear your ok:devil:

LTandRaptorider
11-04-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by FTR250Rnif
Dam! glad to hear your ok:devil:

thanks bud!

although a common statement I've been hearing the last week is there wasn't much upstiars to hurt anyways! :eek: :p

jja125
11-04-2004, 03:00 PM
i guess i missed this thread before

glad to hear you're getting better :)

lol
11-04-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by jja125
i guess i missed this thread before

glad to hear you're getting better :)

YUP:)

HtFoxChick
11-07-2004, 05:18 PM
Glad to know your getting better! How are things goin for ya?

LTandRaptorider
11-07-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
Glad to know your getting better! How are things goin for ya?

Thanks! Gettin a lil better I guess. Broke several bones, gave my brain another lil thump... :( Took a lil ride on my Raptor yesterday, first bump and I was done! :eek: :D

You'll prob see me on here a lil more for awhile... just a warning! :p

Quad18star
11-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Bart ... good to see you're still fighting the battle . How badly damaged was the LT??? And are you gunan do an engine swap for a 90cc?? ;)

Hey are you in need of a Suzuki repair manual ??? I got one laying around thats just taking up space and collecting dust !!!

jcv400ex
11-07-2004, 09:26 PM
broken left hand, broken right shoulder,

Atleast you'll leave your winky alone!! :devil:

Glad to hear your doin good.

LTandRaptorider
11-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Bart ... good to see you're still fighting the battle . How badly damaged was the LT??? And are you gunan do an engine swap for a 90cc?? ;)

Hey are you in need of a Suzuki repair manual ??? I got one laying around thats just taking up space and collecting dust !!!

Yep, still puttin up a fight! I think I'll send the engine back to LRD... for more power! :eek: :devil:

I have a Suzuki manual, but thanks for the offer! ;)

Catch ya later, bud. Hope your leg is doing ok. :cool:

LTandRaptorider
11-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Atleast you'll leave your winky alone!! :devil:

Glad to hear your doin good.

Winky is not happy at the lack of attention! :eek: :( :o

86350x
11-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Winky is not happy at the lack of attention! :eek: :( :o

Stacy 798-4972

Kim 798-4977

LTandRaptorider
11-07-2004, 11:53 PM
Stacy 798-4972

Kim 798-4977

Hmmm... the last number ya gave me was 867-5309... :eek: :blah:

LazeR
11-08-2004, 12:04 AM
Hmmm... the last number ya gave me was 867-5309... :eek: :blah:

that was jenny! I wonder if he found her # on the wall like everyone else did ?

anyways, glad your getting better Bart!

86350x
11-08-2004, 10:53 AM
The numbers legit, lol:cool:

LTandRaptorider
11-08-2004, 11:25 AM
The numbers legit, lol:cool:

well... my brain still ain't workin too good. I called Stacey's number, asked for Kim... called Kim's number, asked for Stacey... I think they both hate me now... :eek: :p

MY450R
11-08-2004, 11:37 AM
funny when i called them they didnt even know who you were :D

Quad18star
11-08-2004, 11:51 AM
You all calling eachother and having phone sex???? :huh

LTandRaptorider
11-08-2004, 12:02 PM
You all calling eachother and having phone sex???? :huh

dammit! I knew something wasn't right... :grr:

but I gotta admit... MY450R knew just the right things to say... :eek: :devil:

86350x
11-08-2004, 12:53 PM
If you actually call then numbers,you'll be suprised. I found them in my wallet the other day, there from quadstars side of the pond,if I remember right.:confused:

Quad18star
11-08-2004, 01:03 PM
If you actually call then numbers,you'll be suprised. I found them in my wallet the other day, there from quadstars side of the pond,if I remember right.:confused:

Oh Oh ..... What the area code ?? LOL . If it's 705 I'm gunna call it . Cuz they are within my area . MMM MMM MMM Canadian Beaver !!!!:p

LTandRaptorider
11-08-2004, 01:20 PM

If they know Quadstar... then I'm sure they are more than ready to meet a real man! :eek2: :blah: :D

Quad18star
11-08-2004, 01:25 PM
:grr: :macho

86350x
11-08-2004, 01:29 PM
I can't remember greg, I'm pretty sure its toronto though. I'll have to dig out another number to see.

Its for a , well call it and find out. not exactly a date, nor is it a hooker.

:confused:

Quad18star
11-08-2004, 01:32 PM
I can't remember greg, I'm pretty sure its toronto though. I'll have to dig out another number to see.

Its for a , well call it and find out. not exactly a date, nor is it a hooker.

:confused:

Is it for a stripper??? I got lotta numbers for strippers . Just look in the yellow pages under Female Escort Services . :p

You come up here , and I'll guarantee I'll show you how crazy these canadian ladies are . If we hop over to Quebec, they get even crazier . :devil:

LTandRaptorider
11-08-2004, 01:34 PM
:grr: :macho

just kiddin buddy! :)

Note to self... shut the flock up, Greg has the cottage and hot tub! :)

Quad18star
11-08-2004, 01:38 PM

Note to self... shut the flock up, Greg has the cottage and hot tub! :)

HAHAHA ... yeah thats right . ;)

I gotta buy a new hot tub for the cottage . We sold the one we had to my dad's friend this past weekend ... it was getting kid of old . Now I gotta find a nice one .

LTandRaptorider
11-08-2004, 01:44 PM
HAHAHA ... yeah thats right . ;)

I gotta buy a new hot tub for the cottage . We sold the one we had to my dad's friend this past weekend ... it was getting kid of old . Now I gotta find a nice one .

You need any help picking one out, let me know. I'll shop online for you tonight. lots of jets... of course massaging jets for the neck... Please let me know if you have a price maximum. ;)

Quad18star
11-08-2004, 01:46 PM
You need any help picking one out, let me know. I'll shop online for you tonight. lots of jets... of course massaging jets for the neck... Please let me know if you have a price maximum. ;)

I'm gunna be looking for a 4 person tub and of course lots of jets . A reasonable price ... not too expensive , but not cheap either .

HtFoxChick
11-08-2004, 01:46 PM
Make that WITH surround sound too!! Those are pretty sweet!!:D

MY450R
11-08-2004, 02:19 PM
oh and a built in plasma screen about a 48 incher would be nice

SGA
11-09-2004, 12:45 AM

Greg has the cottage and hot tub! :)

RIDER11X
11-09-2004, 01:34 AM
A little off topic here, But once Crazy Honda got wind of a certain Raptor beating a certain LT250r, he said he got a YFZ that is hungry for some LT when you get up to wanting to ride again....:eek: :devil:
Guess recovery time may take a bit longer than expected..........Depending on the shop schedule at LRD, eh?;)

LTandRaptorider
11-09-2004, 02:09 AM
A little off topic here, But once Crazy Honda got wind of a certain Raptor beating a certain LT250r, he said he got a YFZ that is hungry for some LT when you get up to wanting to ride again....:eek: :devil:
Guess recovery time may take a bit longer than expected..........Depending on the shop schedule at LRD, eh?;)

The LT can beat that wanna be four wheeler... YFZ! Were has he been all summer? Sure, wait until me and the LT are a lil beat... but we'll spank him and his YFZ450 anytme he wants... ;) :D

The rappy only beat my LT because unlike crazy honda... I learned you have to let women have their way once in a while... So I let Angie ride down the road first, I followed at a respectful distance... she went back up the hill... and I have no clue what happened then! Except I am glad I didn't make her mad... since I needed her to find my unconcious *** and get a life flight for me! I don't even remember the dam flight! :mad:

But I digress... I respectfully ask crazy honda and his loyal steed to please meet me and LT at Hunker... :D

86350x
11-09-2004, 02:19 AM
Is it for a stripper??? I got lotta numbers for strippers . Just look in the yellow pages under Female Escort Services . :p

You come up here , and I'll guarantee I'll show you how crazy these canadian ladies are . If we hop over to Quebec, they get even crazier . :devil:

I remember now, its for a two girl dildo and lezbo show. They do pretty much everything. I know all about that bud, I posted pics of me with one of your hot chickies before.

The one from quebec smothered me with her boobs, I really couldn't breat:confused:

If you want a good looking non stripper girls number from sarnia I might be able to find it:confused:

The hot tub thing, if my deal closes I think I might just have to get one also:cool: Nobody ever has suit ect, most of the girls either have white or black underware on too. Am I the only one that notices this:confused: :ermm:

Quad18star
11-09-2004, 10:07 AM
SGA .... Now thats what I'm talking about !!!!!:devil:

John ..... Those quebec girls are crazy ... I'm telling you . We went to a strip joint in quebec when I was 17 and wow .... it's one hell of a show . :D :p

Can't wait till I get a hot tub ..... woke up this morning , and everything was frozen solid . My dog's water dish was frozen into a big chunk of ice . I bet the lake froze over also ...... it's only a matter of time before I relax in a hot tub when it's -20 outside . :)

86350x
11-09-2004, 11:07 AM
It snowed all day yestarday, but its not amounting to anything yet. Nothing like a chick stripped down with snow in the backround. Who's your favorite feature dancer? If you see sophie silvers on the sign go check her out, puts on a good show. Hot little blondie lives north of toronto, super nice too.

Quad18star
11-09-2004, 11:32 AM
It snowed all day yestarday, but its not amounting to anything yet. Nothing like a chick stripped down with snow in the backround. Who's your favorite feature dancer? If you see sophie silvers on the sign go check her out, puts on a good show. Hot little blondie lives north of toronto, super nice too.

Ya I seen her dance before ..... she was actually the feature here at one of the strip joints here in town a few weeks ago . We had good seats for it also .... up close and personal ( perverts row :blah: ) . Some of these girls have quite some talent . If you ever have the chance to make it to North Bay , which is like 3 hours north of Toronto , stop in at Fanny's .... it's a world renound strip club . $20 a lap dance ..... $30 gives you full hands on contact . ;)

86350x
11-09-2004, 11:39 AM
I got the full contact for 20 in studio 11, in sarnia. Yeah, if I'm around there I'll check it out. Still wanna see Jeanie stallone dance. Yeah, they have cool costumes n ****, can flipp and walk on there hands, you don't see that in the states. Did ya get a poster:confused: She tosses them out to ya too.:cool:

MY450R
11-09-2004, 11:47 AM
full contact (drool) wtf why cant we have that here??
last year we all went up there and boy was it grrreeeaat! if they like ya they'll do some special stuff for ya too
i had these three chicks that were lickin each other and using thier hands and fingers on each other:D
god i miss that place!!

Quad18star
11-09-2004, 01:02 PM
I got the full contact for 20 in studio 11, in sarnia. Yeah, if I'm around there I'll check it out. Still wanna see Jeanie stallone dance. Yeah, they have cool costumes n ****, can flipp and walk on there hands, you don't see that in the states. Did ya get a poster:confused: She tosses them out to ya too.:cool:

I didn't get a poster , but one of my buddies did ..... guess whats gunna be hanging in our ice shack this winter . :D

Last week they had a feature from out west ... Alberta ... I can't remember her name , but she put on one hell of a show in her cowboy hat . :devil:

Quad18star
11-09-2004, 01:09 PM
full contact (drool) wtf why cant we have that here??
last year we all went up there and boy was it grrreeeaat! if they like ya they'll do some special stuff for ya too
i had these three chicks that were lickin each other and using thier hands and fingers on each other:D
god i miss that place!!

They sure know how to treat their customers right . :blah:

There's been a few nights that I've walked out of there with a few #'s .... God knows I wouldn't touch half of them , but some are really nice and aren't the crack addicts or walking HIV that some are . My cousin used to date a stripper ... she was from over seas somewhere and was in town for University . She couldnt speak english well enough to get a job , so she stripped to pay for her education . One of the nicest girls I've ever met .
I also have a cousin that strips .... I was shocked as hell when I seen her on stage . Made sure I turned my back for her 15 minute set ..... my buddies all enjoyed it though . :grr: They bug me now because of it .... keep telling me I missed the best set ever .... I feel like puking everytime they mention it . :macho

LTandRaptorider
11-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Guess recovery time may take a bit longer than expected..........Depending on the shop schedule at LRD, eh?;) I never said i beat him. i said i was in front of him.
(O please don't make him any more grumpy) lol

angieyes
11-09-2004, 01:39 PM
I never said i beat him. i said i was in front of him.
(O please don't make him any more grumpy) lol
sorry guys that was actually me that said that.(brains starving for air again) forgot to log bart out of his account and me into mine

Quad18star
11-09-2004, 01:49 PM
Hey Bart ... how do you like the LRD motor??

I had it in my Suzuki LT 250r , with their adjustable pipe .... thing ran like a raped ape .

LTandRaptorider
11-09-2004, 04:05 PM
Hey Bart ... how do you like the LRD motor??

I had it in my Suzuki LT 250r , with their adjustable pipe .... thing ran like a raped ape .

Greg, I have to say I have been very happy with the work LRD did. My engine is only bored .040 over... they did their porting, Wiseco piston with boost port, and coated piston, cylinder base spacer, Pro-Design Coolhead with 18c dome, Boyesen RAD valve, Keihin 38mm Airstryker carb, and of course the LRD adjustable pipe. Probably couple more things I'm forgetting about. That motor rips! :eek: :D

When we both heal up, we'll have to ride sometime! Hopefully before I turn 40... :o :p

trick450r
11-09-2004, 04:40 PM
o man bart...i dont know that you can afford another "brain bruise" lol j/k man!

Quad18star
11-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Greg, I have to say I have been very happy with the work LRD did. My engine is only bored .040 over... they did their porting, Wiseco piston with boost port, and coated piston, cylinder base spacer, Pro-Design Coolhead with 18c dome, Boyesen RAD valve, Keihin 38mm Airstryker carb, and of course the LRD adjustable pipe. Probably couple more things I'm forgetting about. That motor rips! :eek: :D

When we both heal up, we'll have to ride sometime! Hopefully before I turn 40... :o :p

I Loved the power that came out of my motor after they did their thing to it .

And ya ... we ride before you're 40 ... I don't ride with old men that crash . ;) Joking bro .

ILGNCC400EX
11-09-2004, 06:52 PM
The LT can beat that wanna be four wheeler... YFZ! Were has he been all summer? Sure, wait until me and the LT are a lil beat... but we'll spank him and his YFZ450 anytme he wants... ;) :D

The rappy only beat my LT because unlike crazy honda... I learned you have to let women have their way once in a while... So I let Angie ride down the road first, I followed at a respectful distance... she went back up the hill... and I have no clue what happened then! Except I am glad I didn't make her mad... since I needed her to find my unconcious *** and get a life flight for me! I don't even remember the dam flight! :mad:

But I digress... I respectfully ask crazy honda and his loyal steed to please meet me and LT at Hunker... :D bart bring them 2 boys with you.see if they can hang all day with me an kev.wont be no dust now we can set a good pace:D

RIDER11X
11-09-2004, 10:47 PM

But I digress... I respectfully ask crazy honda and his loyal steed to please meet me and LT at Hunker... :D

:eek2: Don't kill the messenger!;) We all know what a part timer Crazy Honda is, and how he lays out every excuse when it is time to get down to business. I seriously doubt he will ever come out to line up with you, as he hates to risk his pride. Just do your best to get healed up.........:cool:

LTandRaptorider
11-09-2004, 10:52 PM
:eek2: Don't kill the messenger!;) We all know what a part timer Crazy Honda is, and how he lays out every excuse when it is time to get down to business. I seriously doubt he will ever come out to line up with you, as he hates to risk his pride. Just do your best to get healed up.........:cool:

Doesn't he need to have some pride to risk? :confused: :blah:

healing slowly, but surely... my brain doesn't seem to be functioning as well at night now... ever hear of that? I believe it has taken too many hits over the years... and you said there wasn't anything in there to hurt! :p

Riding this weekend? :confused:

RIDER11X
11-09-2004, 11:03 PM
Doesn't he need to have some pride to risk? :confused: :blah:

healing slowly, but surely... my brain doesn't seem to be functioning as well at night now... ever hear of that? I believe it has taken too many hits over the years... and you said there wasn't anything in there to hurt! :p

Riding this weekend? :confused:

I'm no DR., but maybe the brain gets tired, and needs time to rebuild like the muscles. :confused:

LTandRaptorider
11-09-2004, 11:10 PM
I'm no DR., but maybe the brain gets tired, and needs time to rebuild like the muscles. :confused:

Uh oh... so I should give my brain a break and stop using it so much?! :eek: :D

You should've heard me in the garage tonight trying to put tailpipes on my truck... little tough with only one arm that half works! I heard neighbors closing their windows... :D :o

FastHonda400ex
11-10-2004, 12:23 AM

You should've heard me in the garage tonight trying to put tailpipes on my truck... little tough with only one arm that half works! I heard neighbors closing their windows... :D :o

Using that kind of language is that of a true mechanic:p

86350x
11-10-2004, 01:50 AM

There's been a few nights that I've walked out of there with a few #'s .... God knows I wouldn't touch half of them , but some are really nice and aren't the crack addicts or walking HIV that some are . My cousin used to date a stripper ... she was from over seas somewhere and was in town for University . She couldnt speak english well enough to get a job , so she stripped to pay for her education . One of the nicest girls I've ever met .
I also have a cousin that strips .... I was shocked as hell when I seen her on stage . Made sure I turned my back for her 15 minute set ..... my buddies all enjoyed it though . :grr: They bug me now because of it .... keep telling me I missed the best set ever .... I feel like puking everytime they mention it . :macho

Man that would suck:(

I need to get over there again, just haven't had time:(

I need a new poster:D You need to show bart one of the popular pealer facility's.

angieyes
11-10-2004, 08:12 AM

when t hell did u ever use it ......

LTandRaptorider
11-10-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by angieyes
when t hell did u ever use it ......

did I ever use my brain?? :eek:

Ok, so maybe it does have low milage... :( :o

MY450R
11-10-2004, 08:46 AM
lmao:D

MY450R
11-10-2004, 08:46 AM
lmao:D

RIDER11X
11-10-2004, 10:16 PM

I rekon you ain't from any of the more rural areas.......There are some of them there places that guys don't turn their back on stripping cousins............ :eek2: :D :D

SGA
11-10-2004, 10:23 PM
I rekon you ain't from any of the more rural areas.......There are some of them there places that guys don't turn their back on stripping cousins............ :eek2: :D :D
I hear ya! I thought everyone has done thier cousin once or twice.

Its a joke!:blah:

Crazy Honda
11-10-2004, 11:49 PM

Take it easy old man take time to get back in shape first ! as for not letting the women have there way rember when a 400 beat me? I rest my case.:devil: and angie take care of him cause when he and the lt are not in such a bad way some one is going to have to wipe the tears from his eyes....lol just kidding take it easy and get better befor you ride again!!!!!!!

LTandRaptorider
11-11-2004, 12:28 AM
Take it easy old man take time to get back in shape first ! as for not letting the women have there way rember when a 400 beat me? I rest my case.:devil: and angie take care of him cause when he and the lt are not in such a bad way some one is going to have to wipe the tears from his eyes....lol just kidding take it easy and get better befor you ride again!!!!!!!

Now something just aint' right when you start making sense! :eek: :blah:

I waited all summer to smoke you and yer YFZ... guess I can wait til next spring! Unless... maybe it will be for sale by then?! :D

take it easy bud, and thanks for visiting me... wish I could remember that week! :(

RIDER11X
11-11-2004, 01:37 AM
Now something just aint' right when you start making sense! :eek: :blah:

I waited all summer to smoke you and yer YFZ... guess I can wait til next spring! Unless... maybe it will be for sale by then?! :D

take it easy bud, and thanks for visiting me... wish I could remember that week! :(

Awwwwwwwww look.......they are dropping their boxing gloves and getting along.:eek2: A truce has been reached!;)

And Crazy Honda, just remember this is the GUY that whooped up 3 times on your YFZ with a piped 400ex. You may commence bowing. BTW, commence means to start.:devil: Just messin' with ya.:D

LTandRaptorider
11-11-2004, 05:49 AM
Awwwwwwwww look.......they are dropping their boxing gloves and getting along.:eek2: A truce has been reached!;)

And Crazy Honda, just remember this is the GUY that whooped up 3 times on your YFZ with a piped 400ex. You may commence bowing. BTW, commence means to start.:devil: Just messin' with ya.:D

come on Marc... it's not nice to start using big words on him! :eek: :D

my biggest fear is... he really is one of my dropped seeds... :eek2: :o :blah:

Crazy Honda
11-11-2004, 10:11 AM

as for not letting the women have there way rember when a 400 beat me? I rest my case.:devil: :devil:

zzbudzz
11-11-2004, 11:33 AM
good luck :D get well!

SGA
11-11-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by zzbudzz
good luck :D get well!
You mean mentally or physically?:D

brian-250
11-11-2004, 03:37 PM
did I ever use my brain?? :eek:

Ok, so maybe it does have low milage... :( :o

low milage? hell its not even broke in yet.:o :devil:

angieyes
11-11-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
low milage? hell its not even broke in yet.:o :devil: like a used car only better next to no millage

LTandRaptorider
11-11-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by SGA
You mean mentally or physically?:D

Again... I am at a loss for words... dang my head took a hard hit! :eek:

Where did my smart-*** remarks go when I really need them? :( :p

LTandRaptorider
11-11-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
low milage? hell its not even broke in yet.:o :devil:

Hey, less talk... more eating! A lot of Hostess workers are depending on you! :eek: :D

LTandRaptorider
11-11-2004, 09:27 PM
like a used car only better next to no millage

Oh honey... I thought I was able to hide the fact from you that my brain has next to no mileage... :(

what gave it away? My always repeating myself.. or having to wipe drool from the corner of my mouth?! :eek: :blah: I had a perfectly good crash... and you had to call 911... :p

Quad18star
11-11-2004, 09:33 PM
Oh honey... I thought I was able to hide the fact from you that my brain has next to no mileage... :(

what gave it away? My always repeating myself.. or having to wipe drool from the corner of my mouth?! :eek: :blah: I had a perfectly good crash... and you had to call 911... :p

If you'd have been riding with me , I'd have made sure to draw a few things on your face before I called 911 for you . :D

SGA
11-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Here, maybe this will cheer him up!:D
http://www.ttr2.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=66&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

LTandRaptorider
11-11-2004, 09:36 PM
If you'd have been riding with me , I'd have made sure to draw a few things on your face before I called 911 for you . :D

:D :D

Thanks! I knew I could count on you!! :p

Quad18star
11-11-2004, 09:48 PM
:D :D

Thanks! I knew I could count on you!! :p

HAHAHA ... Anytime bro ... thats what I'm here for . :blah:

One good thing though Bart ... If you come up this way and ride with me ... and if by any chance you crash ( please don't crash ) I get first class service at the hospital .... they all know me by name ( and I'm not joking either) . Emergency room knows me well .... and the surgical recovery floor knows me even better . You get A ++ class service when I'm around . :devil: I can even sweet talk some of the gorgeous nurses into giving back massages . Now that my friend , is what I call service . :devil: :devil:

angieyes
11-11-2004, 09:50 PM

well damnit the warranty was renewed yet had to fix ya some how

SGA
11-11-2004, 09:51 PM
Here Bart one more! Say, is this you? I dunno, it might be Greg.

http://media.santoalt.com/101/111104/macho_man.wmv:o

angieyes
11-11-2004, 09:55 PM
HAHAHA ... Anytime bro ... thats what I'm here for . :blah:

One good thing though Bart ... If you come up this way and ride with me ... and if by any chance you crash ( please don't crash ) I get first class service at the hospital .... they all know me by name ( and I'm not joking either) . Emergency room knows me well .... and the surgical recovery floor knows me even better . You get A ++ class service when I'm around . :devil: I can even sweet talk some of the gorgeous nurses into giving back massages . Now that my friend , is what I call service . :devil: :devil: hey now no goodlookin nurse he has one at home (oopps sorry bad brain moment i mean he has me) but i don't share

LTandRaptorider
11-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by SGA

that was my stunt double...

Howie, I'm gettin a lil worried about you with these vids you come up with!:eek: :p

Quad18star
11-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by SGA

::: Slowly Raise His Hand ::::

That is something I would probably do . :( I seem to become a better dancer after I have a few drinks in me ... atleast I think so anyways . :p All my friends say they know when the drinks kick in on me .... I start to dance a little different than I usually do . Slap on some MJ ,and dont laugh ... cuz I know you guys all dance to MJ when the music comes on ( he's got good dancing music) and I let loose . You are looking at the master of the MoonWalk right here . :blah: :devil: ( after many drinks though)

Quad18star
11-11-2004, 10:00 PM
hey now no goodlookin nurse he has one at home (oopps sorry bad brain moment i mean he has me) but i don't share

But it's in a different zip code ... it makes everything alright . :D

angieyes
11-11-2004, 10:03 PM
But it's in a different zip code ... it makes everything alright . :D
ok baby that zip code is off limits (only male nurses for u )

Quad18star
11-11-2004, 10:09 PM
ok baby that zip code is off limits (only male nurses for u )

I can make sure the male nurses take good care of him for you if you like . I know a few of them up at the hospital ... seem a lil feminin to me ... but i'm sure Bart wont mind them . :p

SGA
11-11-2004, 10:10 PM
that was my stunt double...

Howie, I'm gettin a lil worried about you with these vids you come up with!:eek: :p

What can I say, im a internet junkie!
Say, that reminds me of a video i saw the other day.....

angieyes
11-11-2004, 10:10 PM
I can make sure the male nurses take good care of him for you if you like . I know a few of them up at the hospital ... seem a lil feminin to me ... but i'm sure Bart wont mind them . :p
he didn't seem mind them at presby hos.

SGA
11-11-2004, 10:11 PM
Did yall even see the end of the video of the guy dancing on the balcony?

Quad18star
11-11-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Did yall even see the end of the video of the guy dancing on the balcony?

HAHA Ya ... poor guy smashed into the window pretty good . They should have zoomed in on the girls and showed them ... I bet they were laughing pretty good .

SGA
11-11-2004, 10:18 PM
I guess im just easily amused:(
Gimme a couple of matchbox cars and put me in the corner, not a peep out of me for hours!:D

Quad18star
11-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by SGA

Don't worry .... I'm on the same boat .... and I think 95% of the regulars on this site are also . :D Barts more easily amused since his little accident ... atleast thats what the rumors that are going around are saying .

angieyes
11-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Gimme a couple of matchbox cars and put me in the corner, not a peep out of me for hours!:D damn y can't all guys be like u

mine has to play with quads that don't like him on them
damn it and i wanted to ride him and 911 ruined that next time i'll kick him to the side and call later

angieyes
11-11-2004, 10:23 PM
damn y can't all guys be like u

mine has to play with quads that don't like him on them
damn it and i wanted to ride him and 911 ruined that next time i'll kick him to the side and call later think i'll keep him though he is free entertainment

SGA
11-11-2004, 10:25 PM
damn it and i wanted to ride him

Tell us more about this, details included!:p

Quad18star
11-11-2004, 10:26 PM
think i'll keep him though he is free entertainment

Broken ribs ... broken hand and broken shoulder on the opposite side ..and a rattled brain .... you know some people pay good money to see someone like that try and tie their shoes up . :blah:

Sorry Bart .... please still bring up that case of beer you promised me .

Quad18star
11-11-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by SGA

I ain't want no details about the male in this story .... famale details only please !!!

angieyes
11-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by SGA
damn it for got the comma
thanks guys now i gotta hear him whine but the ridin was good lol
lol
lol

angieyes
11-11-2004, 10:32 PM
Broken ribs ... broken hand and broken shoulder on the opposite side ..and a rattled brain .... you know some people pay good money to see someone like that try and tie their shoes up . :blah:

ya tieing is quite good

angieyes
11-11-2004, 10:36 PM

but he stilll has 2 shoes he has to tie and no crutchesunlike other crash test dummies (lol) (j/k) to get in the way but then again thank god he would probably fall over them to

LTandRaptorider
11-11-2004, 10:37 PM

dammit! I gotta admit, that was funny as hell! :D

Hey, we could have a wrestling match... battle of the cripples! :blah: