PDA

View Full Version : Heinz - Kerry

400exdad
10-29-2004, 07:45 AM
I just got this in an e-mail. The Kerry crew is so worthless! If he's elected, we'll be hearing the 4 horseman of the apocalypse shortly thereafter!

Check Your Heinz Bottles

I checked and my bottle of Heinz catsup says "Product of Canada". Guess I'll be checking out all the Heinz products at the store! Shortly after reading the following Email content, I happened to look at the label of a jar of Heinz sandwich slice pickles. Yep...."Made in Mexico." Check some of your Heinz products. Sen. John Kerry keeps talking about U.S. corporations leaving this country and setting up shop in foreign countries, taking thousands of jobs with them. He is right, because that has happened. However, he is trying to blame it on George W. Bush. As far as I know, Bush has not moved one factory out of this country because he is not the owner of a single factory. That cannot be said about Kerry and his wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry. According to the Wall Street Journal, the Kerry's own 32 factories in Europe and 18 in Asia and the Pacific. In addition, their company, the Heinz Company, leases four factories in Europe and four in Asia. Also, they own 27 factories in North America, some of which are in Mexico and the Caribbean. I wonder how many hundreds of American workers lost their jobs when their plants relocated in foreign countries? I also wonder if the workers in Mexico and Asia are paid the same wages and benefits as workers in the United States. Of course they're not. However, Kerry demands that other companies that relocate should pay the same benefits they did in the U.S. Why does he not demand this of the Heinz Company, since he is married to the owner? If Kerry is elected, will he and his wife close all those foreign factories and bring all those jobs back to America? Of course they won't. They're making millions off that cheap labor. The labels don't lie, Does Kerry?
No matter your party affiliation, everyone needs to read this.

HEINZ JAPAN LTD - Tokyo, Japan
HEINZ-UFE LTD. - Guangzhou, People's Republic of China
HEINZ COSCO - Qingdao, People's Republic of China
HEINZ KOREA LTD. - Inchon, South Korea
HEINZ WIN CHANCE LTD. - Bangkok, Thailand
HEINZ INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED - Mumbai, India
PT HEINZ ABC INDONESIA - Jakarta, Indonesia
PT HEINZ SUPRAMA - Surabaya, Indonesia
HEINZ UFC PHILIPPINES - Manila, the Philippines
HEINZ HONG KONG LIMITED - Wanchai, Hong Kong
H. J. HEINZ (Botswana) (Proprietary) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
KGALAGADI SOAP INDUSTRIES (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
REFINED OIL PRODUCTS (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
OLIVINE INDUSTRIES (Private) LIMITED - Harare, Zimbabwe
CHEGUTU CANNERS (Pvt) LTD. - Chegutu, Zimbabwe
HEINZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD. - Johannesburg, South Africa
HEINZ WELLINGTON'S (PTY) LTD. - Wellington, South Africa
HEINZ EUROPE - Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Hayes Park, Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Rovereto, Italy
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Telford, England
JOHN WEST FOODS LIMITED - Liverpool, England
H. J. HEINZ FROZEN &CHILLED FOODS LIMITED - Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY (IRELAND) LIMITED - Dublin, Ireland
H.J. HEINZ COMPANY OF CANADA LTD - North York, Ontario, Canada OMSTEAD FOODS LIMITED - Wheatley, Ontario, Canada
ALIMENTOS HEINZ C.A. - Caracas, Venezuela
DISTRIBUIDORA BANQUETE, S.A. - San Jose, Costa Rica
HEINZ ITALIA S.r.l. - Milan, Italy
FATTORIA SCALDASOLE, S.p.a. - Monguzzo, Italy
COPAIS FOOD AND BEVERAGE COMPANY, S.A. - Athens, Greece
HEINZ POLSKA Sp. Z.O.O. - Warsaw, Poland
PUDLISZKI S.A. - Pudliszki, Poland
WODZISLAW, S.A. - Wodzislaw, Poland
ETS. PAULET S.A. - Douarnenez, France
H. J. HEINZ FROZEN S.A.R.L. - Paris, France
HEINZ IBERICA S.A. - Madrid, Spain
IDAL (Industrias de Alimentacã, Lda.) - Lisbon, Portugal
MIEDZYCHOD S.A. - Miedzychod, Poland
HEINZ C.I.S. - Moscow, Russia
HEINZ GEORGIEVSK - Georgievsk, Russia
CAIRO FOOD INDUSTRIES SAE - Cairo, Egypt
HEINZ REMEDIA LIMITED - Tel Aviv, Israel
STAR-KIST FOOD DÃ,'OR LIMITED - Haifa, Israel
H. J. HEINZ GMBH - DÃÂ? ÃÂ?Â¥ldorf, Germany
SONNEN BASSERMANN - Seesen, Germany
KONINKLIJKE DE RUIJTER BV - The Netherlands
HAK BV - The Netherlands
FOODMARK - The Netherlands
HONIG MERKARTIKELEN BV - The Netherlands
DRUKKERIJ DE GROENBOER - The Netherlands
H. J. HEINZ B.V . - Elst, The Netherlands
H. J. HEINZ BELGIUM S.A. - Brussels, Belgium
SERV-A-PORTION - Turnhout, Belgium Arimpex Industrie Alimentari
S.R.L. - Rovereto, Italy Comexo S.A. - Chateaurenard, France
HEINZ EUROPE - UK and IRELAND - Factories: Chorley, Fakenham, Grimsby, Kendal, Kitt Green, Leaminton, Luton, Okehampton, Telford, Westwick

Think of the conflict of interest a President would have who's wife owns business interests in all of these countries.... I don't think John Kerry's Vietnam service is going to make people look the other way on this stuff.

THIS NEEDS TO BE SENT TO EVERYONE!! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW THIS WOULD IMPACT HIS PRESIDENCY?

10-29-2004, 07:51 AM
interesting....:scary:

popo
10-29-2004, 07:54 AM
Ya know I wonder if there's any HEINZ katchup in the White House kitchen.

Prob not cause Kerry voted to ban that too, but forgot he voted on that and changed his mind.

Rico
10-29-2004, 08:08 AM
Anybody that would vote for Kerry would probably lick a turd....:scary:

crap-banshee32
10-29-2004, 09:26 AM
Kerry SUCKS!!!! poo on him!

derekhonda
10-29-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by 400exdad
I just got this in an e-mail. The Kerry crew is so worthless! If he's elected, we'll be hearing the 4 horseman of the apocalypse shortly thereafter!

Check Your Heinz Bottles

I checked and my bottle of Heinz catsup says "Product of Canada". Guess I'll be checking out all the Heinz products at the store! Shortly after reading the following Email content, I happened to look at the label of a jar of Heinz sandwich slice pickles. Yep...."Made in Mexico." Check some of your Heinz products. Sen. John Kerry keeps talking about U.S. corporations leaving this country and setting up shop in foreign countries, taking thousands of jobs with them. He is right, because that has happened. However, he is trying to blame it on George W. Bush. As far as I know, Bush has not moved one factory out of this country because he is not the owner of a single factory. That cannot be said about Kerry and his wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry. According to the Wall Street Journal, the Kerry's own 32 factories in Europe and 18 in Asia and the Pacific. In addition, their company, the Heinz Company, leases four factories in Europe and four in Asia. Also, they own 27 factories in North America, some of which are in Mexico and the Caribbean. I wonder how many hundreds of American workers lost their jobs when their plants relocated in foreign countries? I also wonder if the workers in Mexico and Asia are paid the same wages and benefits as workers in the United States. Of course they're not. However, Kerry demands that other companies that relocate should pay the same benefits they did in the U.S. Why does he not demand this of the Heinz Company, since he is married to the owner? If Kerry is elected, will he and his wife close all those foreign factories and bring all those jobs back to America? Of course they won't. They're making millions off that cheap labor. The labels don't lie, Does Kerry?
No matter your party affiliation, everyone needs to read this.

HEINZ JAPAN LTD - Tokyo, Japan
HEINZ-UFE LTD. - Guangzhou, People's Republic of China
HEINZ COSCO - Qingdao, People's Republic of China
HEINZ KOREA LTD. - Inchon, South Korea
HEINZ WIN CHANCE LTD. - Bangkok, Thailand
HEINZ INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED - Mumbai, India
PT HEINZ ABC INDONESIA - Jakarta, Indonesia
PT HEINZ SUPRAMA - Surabaya, Indonesia
HEINZ UFC PHILIPPINES - Manila, the Philippines
HEINZ HONG KONG LIMITED - Wanchai, Hong Kong
H. J. HEINZ (Botswana) (Proprietary) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
KGALAGADI SOAP INDUSTRIES (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
REFINED OIL PRODUCTS (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
OLIVINE INDUSTRIES (Private) LIMITED - Harare, Zimbabwe
CHEGUTU CANNERS (Pvt) LTD. - Chegutu, Zimbabwe
HEINZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD. - Johannesburg, South Africa
HEINZ WELLINGTON'S (PTY) LTD. - Wellington, South Africa
HEINZ EUROPE - Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Hayes Park, Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Rovereto, Italy
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Telford, England
JOHN WEST FOODS LIMITED - Liverpool, England
H. J. HEINZ FROZEN &CHILLED FOODS LIMITED - Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY (IRELAND) LIMITED - Dublin, Ireland
H.J. HEINZ COMPANY OF CANADA LTD - North York, Ontario, Canada OMSTEAD FOODS LIMITED - Wheatley, Ontario, Canada
ALIMENTOS HEINZ C.A. - Caracas, Venezuela
DISTRIBUIDORA BANQUETE, S.A. - San Jose, Costa Rica
HEINZ ITALIA S.r.l. - Milan, Italy
FATTORIA SCALDASOLE, S.p.a. - Monguzzo, Italy
COPAIS FOOD AND BEVERAGE COMPANY, S.A. - Athens, Greece
HEINZ POLSKA Sp. Z.O.O. - Warsaw, Poland
PUDLISZKI S.A. - Pudliszki, Poland
WODZISLAW, S.A. - Wodzislaw, Poland
ETS. PAULET S.A. - Douarnenez, France
H. J. HEINZ FROZEN S.A.R.L. - Paris, France
HEINZ IBERICA S.A. - Madrid, Spain
IDAL (Industrias de Alimentacã, Lda.) - Lisbon, Portugal
MIEDZYCHOD S.A. - Miedzychod, Poland
HEINZ C.I.S. - Moscow, Russia
HEINZ GEORGIEVSK - Georgievsk, Russia
CAIRO FOOD INDUSTRIES SAE - Cairo, Egypt
HEINZ REMEDIA LIMITED - Tel Aviv, Israel
STAR-KIST FOOD DÃ,'OR LIMITED - Haifa, Israel
H. J. HEINZ GMBH - DÃÂ? ÃÂ?Â¥ldorf, Germany
SONNEN BASSERMANN - Seesen, Germany
KONINKLIJKE DE RUIJTER BV - The Netherlands
HAK BV - The Netherlands
FOODMARK - The Netherlands
HONIG MERKARTIKELEN BV - The Netherlands
DRUKKERIJ DE GROENBOER - The Netherlands
H. J. HEINZ B.V . - Elst, The Netherlands
H. J. HEINZ BELGIUM S.A. - Brussels, Belgium
SERV-A-PORTION - Turnhout, Belgium Arimpex Industrie Alimentari
S.R.L. - Rovereto, Italy Comexo S.A. - Chateaurenard, France
HEINZ EUROPE - UK and IRELAND - Factories: Chorley, Fakenham, Grimsby, Kendal, Kitt Green, Leaminton, Luton, Okehampton, Telford, Westwick

Think of the conflict of interest a President would have who's wife owns business interests in all of these countries.... I don't think John Kerry's Vietnam service is going to make people look the other way on this stuff.

THIS NEEDS TO BE SENT TO EVERYONE!! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW THIS WOULD IMPACT HIS PRESIDENCY?

While that all is very interesting, one important fact to remember is that is senator kerry's wives' former husband's company. Still an interesting fact, but in no means should this impact his presidency.

speedfreaksguy
10-29-2004, 10:16 AM
Do you think George Bush has no ties to businesses outside of the US? You Bush supporters have the wool pulled over your eyes. I hope your friends and family get drafted!!

Quad18star
10-29-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by speedfreaksguy
Do you think George Bush has no ties to businesses outside of the US?

That I must agree on . I'm sure Bush and the Bush family didn't make all their money by being Presidents .

As for Heinz having industries all around the world , thats just smart business practice . Why make a product in the USA , and then ship it to Japan , when you can make a product in Japan and keep it in Japan?

And as far as seeing products that said made in Canada and Made In Mexico .... thats trade between countries .... it's what makes an economy run ... it's what makes the world run . Isolate yourself , and you'll see your mighty dollar go downhill in no time .

My opinion.

PHIL_B54
10-29-2004, 11:51 AM
I hope your friends and family get drafted!!

that has to be the lamest scare tactic. They have both used it, and they have both said there will be no draft.

and even if they did, it would do most of us good.

400exdad
10-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Do you think George Bush has no ties to businesses outside of the US? You Bush supporters have the wool pulled over your eyes. I hope your friends and family get drafted!!

The Kerry camp is screaming about all the jobs that left the country! While Bush may be involved in some companies outside of the US... please list them... they, by no means, number the Heinz Corporation.

Bush supporters see the one truth that Bush has stated all along. It is the Kerry supporters who do not see Kerry for what he is. A man who has no experience, no backbone to stand up for his ONE belief, (it always changes) and who has done nothing in the last 20 years in politics. It boggles my mind to think that he or someone somehow pumped him up to the point that he actually thinks he can be president. It boggles my mind even more why he has the number of supporters.

Also, if the draft, by some miracle, (Kerry scare tactic) is reinstated, then it will be my sons patriotic duty to defend his country. Freedom is worth fighting for and, yes, even dying for.

Kerry is all hindsight!

Rico
10-29-2004, 12:51 PM

Better than having a ****** with no morals or balls running the country...:macho

Liberals SUCK, Kerry is for Liberals, there for he sucks too.

Kerry is against everything this nation has stood for and for him to come in and want to change it is crazy. Put em in front of the firen squad I say...:scary:

MOFO
10-29-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Better than having a ****** with no morals or balls running the country...:macho

Liberals SUCK, Kerry is for Liberals, there for he sucks too.

Kerry is against everything this nation has stood for and for him to come in and want to change it is crazy. Put em in front of the firen squad I say...:scary:

Rico, I could not have said it better myself!

Quad18star
10-29-2004, 01:00 PM
You guys outta bring Clinton back .... atleast he gave the world something to laugh about. BJs in the WhiteHouse and jokes about him using Cuban Cigars on Monica . :blah:

400exdad
10-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
You guys outta bring Clinton back .... atleast he gave the world something to laugh about. BJs in the WhiteHouse and jokes about him using Cuban Cigars on Monica . :blah:

Thats exactly why I became a right winged, Bush sticker wearing, Fox News watching, Rush Limbaugh listening, Republican voter! :D Plus, I think kids should be able to watch the news.

Mxjunkie
10-29-2004, 03:50 PM
all im sayin is, if theres a draft im chillin with quad18star in canada :macho

10-29-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
all im sayin is, if theres a draft im chillin with quad18star in canada :macho ****ing coward

Mxjunkie
10-29-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
****ing coward

if we knew iraq did attack america, id be all for it, but all this bs about weapons of mass destruction etc, its not something id fight for when its not true or its the goverment guessing, if they attacked us etc, id be sigin up

Depalma
10-29-2004, 08:22 PM
Can you send me this I want to send it to my friends ndepalma5@comcast.net thanks

He also wants to re sighn the clitton bill that will keep snow mobils out of yellow stone park

SRH
10-29-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Anybody that would vote for Kerry would probably lick a turd....:scary:

anyone who would vote for bush would probaly eat the turd

SRH
10-29-2004, 09:46 PM

me 2

ill defend are country but how am i defending are country when im in a different country killing people to benefit the president and vice president , when there actually attacking our country ill have no problem, but as long as there not riding camels through my backyard throwing rocks at my house i dont see how going over there would be patriotic, and dont start with a 9 11 thing... you dont need a war for that...its all a bunch of propaganda you gun toting "country folks" buy into look right in front of your faces and see whats going on, i dont care if bush is a better guy than kerry , bush has too much self intrest involved in this whole deal so he needs to go, ill take my chances with scary john kerry

kwatts400
10-29-2004, 10:11 PM
You would put someone in the White House that you don't think is as good as the other candidate? :huh :huh :huh I don't even know how to make any sense out of that statement.

SRH
10-29-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by kwatts400
You would put someone in the White House that you don't think is as good as the other candidate? :huh :huh :huh I don't even know how to make any sense out of that statement.

your not understanding what im saying just forget about, i dont want you to get a brain cramp

bush...as far as being a man goes hes a good man but not qualified to run the country and make decisions for us and the res of the world

Quad18star
10-29-2004, 10:25 PM
When do you guys vote again??? Cuz it'll sure be nice to get all this bullchit out of the press . Everywhere you look it's all you see ... Vote Kerry , Vote Bush ... He said this .... He said that ... He's a flip -flopper .... He's a cowboy ... yada yada yada .

Funny thing is , no matter who you vote in , I can sure as hell guarantee on my life , that you'll be reading about how people aren't happy because of a promise that wasn't kept . They are god damn politicians .... they lie and cheat the people to get superiority . Look ANY where around the world .... anywhere with a Government and it's all the same .

But I will agree , that attacking a country that has never harmed you just doesn't sit right in my books . You can't go and say it's about 9/11 either .... wasn't it the bad guys in Afgahnistan that attacked the USA ?? Wasn't it Osama that ordered those planes to fly into the WTC ?? I don't remember the news reports days and weeks after the WTC attack saying that Iraq was the cultprits .... I remember clearly it saying it was the work of Osama and his men situated in Afgahnistan . Seems like thats history now and that its about finding WMD in Iraq .

But hey , my vote doesn't count . I ain't from your country . I'm an outsider that gets to sit on the fence and watch what happens and not have my government telling me what they are doing is right or wrong .

As far as those that want to come chill up here with us ... come on up . We aren't a country at war .... we have very little enemies in this world , lots of room to play , lots of open trails to ride , free health care .... and we are not the strongest nation in this world , but you can proudly display the Canadian Flag patch on your arm and travel the world and be welcomed like you're a member of their country . Just a few things that make me proud to be a Canadian !!!

Toadz400
10-29-2004, 10:53 PM
Does anyone know how many Heinz factories are in the US? Has anyone ever thought that maybe the factories that are located in other countries are shipping to the nearest locations? Like the guy in the e-mail could be close to Mexico, so obviously they are going to ship from the closest, cheapest place. And if you live in the far north of the US, you will probably receive products from Canada. I'm just trying to put a little common sense into this thread instead of everyone just automatically hating on Kerry just because everyone else is.

Quad18Star...I think I'm moving to Canada, even if I have to say things a little differently, eh?

kwatts400
10-29-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by SRH
your not understanding what im saying just forget about, i dont want you to get a brain cramp

bush...as far as being a man goes hes a good man but not qualified to run the country and make decisions for us and the res of the world

I have a degree, and can think for myself. The only thing that gives me brain cramps is when people try to cram their political bs down my throat. Which seems to be happening alot this past month. I'll be glad when its over. I have to agree with Quadstar, they all are full of *****, they'll tell you what you want to hear to get into office. I'll take the person who stands strong by their convictions.

user101
10-29-2004, 11:44 PM
there is not goin to be a draft...their isnt a need for it, we have plenty of soldiers ready to go as it is.

Depalma
10-30-2004, 05:34 AM
Take the time and look at how the New York Dems grades on off road use. Most of them get and F. That is why you don't have a riding spot. I live in NJ and most of our spots are gone because all of the New Yorkers come down and over crowd our spots and park were they want. Just my thought. Look at my post on this site about make your VOTE count.

400exdad
10-30-2004, 06:01 AM
9/11 was the start of the war and while we were at it, and in the neighborhood, we decided to go ahead and remedy the world of Saddam as well. There was and is much more at stake than oil here. If left untouched, and continuing with the wimpy inspections and his false promises that he would concede, we would be in a different world today. Perhaps one of the countries, that wasn't helping, may have already been attacked by his cowardly force. While he may not be DIRECTLY involved, he definately helped and sympathized with their desires.

For all of you "red blooded americans" who want to run up the the great white north, you'll be safe there. Because real Americans and the US will see to it!:grr:

Depalma
10-30-2004, 11:14 AM
People shood take the time and watch the history channel. There was a show about the history of Islamic/ Al queda, This went all the way back to the kidnapping of the athletes in the olympics. This crap has been going on for years around the world now we got hit but yet most forgot about 9/11 already what about the previous attack on the twin towers. The middle east will never change the hate will always be there unless they have and oppurtunity to live free. Lets talk oil if we stopped buying oil what will happen to there economy? They would hate us because we don't buy there oil anymore. Do you know how many invention Pattens came out of these countries here is a hint none. All they have is oil. They want no jewish state they want them gone. But yet they want freedom and equal rights here? How do you think we would do if we moved there? Ya think we can ride our ATV's in the desert? Can we be free to live and enjoy life. Once they get the chance to live free the hate will stop because opportunity will be there. If they continue to stay in the life they had they would still hate us and want to destroy us. You can't keep putting a bandade on the middle east.

Quad18star
10-30-2004, 01:59 PM
Read the Last paragraph carefully .....

FROM ASSOCIATED PRESS

To the American people, my talk to you is about the best way to avoid another Manhattan, about the war, its reasons and its consequences .. I tell you: Security is an important element of human life, and free people do not give up their security. Unlike what Bush says that we hate freedom, let him tell us why didn't we attack Sweden, for example.
It is known that those who hate freedom do not have dignified souls, like those of the 19 blessed ones. We fought you because we are free ... and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security we undermine yours.

---

Even as you enter the fourth year after the Sept. 11 attacks, Bush is still misleading and deluding you and hiding the real reason from you. Consequently, there are still reasons to repeat what happened. I will tell you about the reasons behind these attacks and will tell you the truth about the moments during which the decision was made, for you to contemplate.

God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind. The incidents that affected me directly go back to 1982 and afterward, when America allowed Israelis to invade Lebanon, with the help of the American 6th Fleet.

In these tough moments, many things raged inside me that are hard to describe, but they resulted in a strong feeling against injustice and a strong determination to punish the unjust.

While I was looking at these destroyed towers in Lebanon, it sparked in my mind that the tyrant should be punished with the same and that we should destroy towers in America, so that it tastes what we taste and would be deterred from killing our children and women.

---

We did not find it difficult to deal with Bush and his administration, because it is similar to regimes in our countries, half of which are ruled by the military and the other half are ruled by the sons of kings and presidents. We have a long experience with them. Both types include many who are full of arrogance and greed.

This resemblance became clear in the Bush the father's visits to the region. ... He wound up being impressed by the royal and military regimes and envied them for staying decades in their positions and embezzling the nation's money with no supervision.

He passed on tyranny and oppression to his son, and they called it the Patriot Act, under the pretext of fighting terror. Bush the father did well in placing his sons as governors and did not forget to pass on the expertise in fraud from the leaders of the (Mideast) region to Florida to use it in critical moments.

---

We had agreed with the general emir Mohammed Atta, God bless his soul, to carry out all operations within 20 minutes before Bush and his administration noticed. It never occurred to us that the commander in chief of the American armed forces would leave 50,000 of his citizens in the two towers to face these horrors alone.

It appeared to him (Bush) that a little girl's talk about her goat and its butting was more important than the planes and their butting of the skyscrapers. That gave us three times the required time to carry out the operations, thank God.

---

Your security is not in the hands of Kerry, Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands. Any state that does not mess with our security has naturally guaranteed its own security.

speedfreaksguy
10-30-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
****ing coward

Just like Bush!

Quad18star
10-30-2004, 02:24 PM
Will they capture Osama a day or two before the elections??? Many journalists figure it's gunna happen . If it's true what the paper says ..... would it change your vote?? Just think .... if it is true ... you have a leader that captured a terrorist ... but you also have a leader that has lied to you for the past few months and would use the capture to his own benefit . Give it some good thought ......

Another excerpts from a news paper .

Betting on bagging Osama
Journalists wager on exact day of bin Laden capture

Some reporters think he's already in U.S. custody Some reporters say U.S. troops already have bin Laden, but Bush is waiting for right time to play his ace in the hole

CAROL HARRINGTON
SPECIAL TO THE STAR

KABUL—These days, rumours are flying among foreign journalists here that Osama bin Laden — the world's most wanted man — is about to be snared.

Some journalists are even wagering on the exact day the Al Qaeda leader will be pulled from his hole, mountain, cave or bunker.

Few scribes affirm their assumptions are fuelled by concrete intelligence.

But most admit to basing their claims on sheer speculation — that President George W. Bush will snag bin Laden just in time to clinch the Nov. 2 U.S. presidential election.

Some journalists have gone so far as to assert that the Americans have already bagged bin Laden, but Bush is waiting for the most opportune time to play his ace in the hole.

"George W. is just waiting for the right moment to pull bin Laden out, and show him to the world," a U.S. newspaper correspondent said recently.

"The American public ... will reward him with another term in office."

I must admit that, for several months, I harboured the theory that Bush, in a moment of desperation, would miraculously catch his Number 1 enemy.

My conjecture was formed last February, during an interview with a top Afghan security official in Kabul.

The official told me the Americans could catch bin Laden at any time.

To emphasis his point, he leaned over his big wooden desk, glanced at his wristwatch and said that if the Americans wanted, they could have their man in custody by 3:30 p.m.

It was 3:15 when he spoke.

I asked him why the Americans didn't do just that, to which he replied: "That would mean they would have to leave."

The last recorded statement believed to have been spoken by bin Laden came in the form of an April 15 audiotape.

400exdad
10-30-2004, 03:58 PM
Read the Last paragraph carefully ..........

Your security is not in the hands of Kerry, Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands. Any state that does not mess with our security has naturally guaranteed its own security.

Let me see... The bully at school said that if you give him your lunch money for 2 days and do his homework for a week, he'll never mess with you again. .... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bad Habit
10-30-2004, 04:35 PM
Read the Last paragraph carefully .....

FROM ASSOCIATED PRESS

To the American people, my talk to you is about the best way to avoid another Manhattan, about the war, its reasons and its consequences .. I tell you: Security is an important element of human life, and free people do not give up their security. Unlike what Bush says that we hate freedom, let him tell us why didn't we attack Sweden, for example.
It is known that those who hate freedom do not have dignified souls, like those of the 19 blessed ones. We fought you because we are free ... and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security we undermine yours.

---

Even as you enter the fourth year after the Sept. 11 attacks, Bush is still misleading and deluding you and hiding the real reason from you. Consequently, there are still reasons to repeat what happened. I will tell you about the reasons behind these attacks and will tell you the truth about the moments during which the decision was made, for you to contemplate.

God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind. The incidents that affected me directly go back to 1982 and afterward, when America allowed Israelis to invade Lebanon, with the help of the American 6th Fleet.

In these tough moments, many things raged inside me that are hard to describe, but they resulted in a strong feeling against injustice and a strong determination to punish the unjust.

While I was looking at these destroyed towers in Lebanon, it sparked in my mind that the tyrant should be punished with the same and that we should destroy towers in America, so that it tastes what we taste and would be deterred from killing our children and women.

---

We did not find it difficult to deal with Bush and his administration, because it is similar to regimes in our countries, half of which are ruled by the military and the other half are ruled by the sons of kings and presidents. We have a long experience with them. Both types include many who are full of arrogance and greed.

This resemblance became clear in the Bush the father's visits to the region. ... He wound up being impressed by the royal and military regimes and envied them for staying decades in their positions and embezzling the nation's money with no supervision.

He passed on tyranny and oppression to his son, and they called it the Patriot Act, under the pretext of fighting terror. Bush the father did well in placing his sons as governors and did not forget to pass on the expertise in fraud from the leaders of the (Mideast) region to Florida to use it in critical moments.

---

We had agreed with the general emir Mohammed Atta, God bless his soul, to carry out all operations within 20 minutes before Bush and his administration noticed. It never occurred to us that the commander in chief of the American armed forces would leave 50,000 of his citizens in the two towers to face these horrors alone.

It appeared to him (Bush) that a little girl's talk about her goat and its butting was more important than the planes and their butting of the skyscrapers. That gave us three times the required time to carry out the operations, thank God.

---

OK, I'll go ahead a call absolute BS on this one. There are many points in this that make it suspicious, but one point is the most obvious. There is not a muslim in the world that would allow himself to be quoted or translated as referring to their higher being as God. God is a name, just as Allah (sp?) is. You cannot mis-translate that.

Quad18star
10-30-2004, 04:38 PM
Let me see... The bully at school said that if you give him your lunch money for 2 days and do his homework for a week, he'll never mess with you again. .... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Osama's main reason for attacking the USA .

" God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind. The incidents that affected me directly go back to 1982 and afterward, when America allowed Israelis to invade Lebanon, with the help of the American 6th Fleet. "

Maybe the United States of America wouldn't be in the situation that it is in right now if they had of left the Israelis fight their own fight .... but no .... they stuck their nose into it .

You know the saying ... " Keep your nose out of my chit , and I'll keep mine out of yours" ?? Thats exactly what bin Laden is telling the world .

I know I'm making more enemies than friends on this site .... but if you keep an opened mind and take a look at it all , this chit didn't start because of 9/11 like most people think it did . You ask 95% of Americans why they are at war in Iraq , and they says it's because of 9/11 . What is the purpose of the war in Iraq right now?????

Quad18star
10-30-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Bad Habit
OK, I'll go ahead a call absolute BS on this one. There are many points in this that make it suspicious, but one point is the most obvious. There is not a muslim in the world that would allow himself to be quoted or translated as referring to their higher being as God. God is a name, just as Allah (sp?) is. You cannot mis-translate that.

Jesus Chris man .... it was fawking shown on TV ..... video tape of Osama himself . Watch the news ... watch the video .... then go ahead and call your BS lines .

Bad Habit
10-30-2004, 04:50 PM
Well, if it was on tv than it must be true.

When was this shown? It has been reported by many countries that the last known tape of bin Laden was recorded earlier this year. So how could he have made a tape talking about it now being 4 years after the attack on the twin towers?

Pappy
10-30-2004, 04:56 PM

I know I'm making more enemies than friends on this site .... but if you keep an opened mind and take a look at it all , this chit didn't start because of 9/11 like most people think it did . You ask 95% of Americans why they are at war in Iraq , and they says it's because of 9/11 . What is the purpose of the war in Iraq right now?????

preach on;)

osama and al quida have been taking the war to the US since 82 and it has had its major impact via 9/11. he may feel he is right, we feel he isnt. so let the best side win:ermm:

truthfully i dont see how you win a war against terrorists. each time you kill one you birth a new spirit with the will to fight. its never ending

Quad18star
10-30-2004, 04:57 PM

When was this shown? It has been reported by many countries that the last known tape of bin Laden was recorded earlier this year. So how could he have made a tape talking about it now being 4 years after the attack on the twin towers?

These tapes were released on the 29th .... yesturday .

hot450girl
10-30-2004, 05:04 PM

*LOL* that makes absolutly no sense. NO one has no clue what you are trying to get at with the end part. Can you please rephrase that to make sense?

Quad18star
10-30-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
preach on;)

osama and al quida have been taking the war to the US since 82 and it has had its major impact via 9/11. he may feel he is right, we feel he isnt. so let the best side win:ermm:

truthfully i dont see how you win a war against terrorists. each time you kill one you birth a new spirit with the will to fight. its never ending

In case some people take me the wrong way , I don't agree with what has happened to your nation , and I never will .... too many lives have been lost . And Pappy you are right ... there will always been a new person or persons comming up from generation to generation hating a nation for something .

Your government is telling it's people that it is doing the right thing . Osama is telling his people that he is doing the right thing .

And this chit is what happens when nations collide .

Pappy
10-30-2004, 05:08 PM
it isnt nation vs. nation. this is a fluid battle that will take 20 years or more to win (if you wanna call it that)

this is a war of the united states and freedom against terrorists. small in number, highly mobil, well financed. you cant just napalm a tree line and say "hey we got'em".

we were attacked people...plain and simple. the rest is just politics

popo
10-30-2004, 05:14 PM
preach on;)

Well theres one way to end that crap.!!!!

Try messing with us again with your stupid alla alla thoughts and get your butts warmed up with a big bomb that has a smiley face on it.

Good thing I aint running for President. Because tree huggers would not vote for me and I'll endorse that statement.

Quad18star
10-30-2004, 05:17 PM
this is a fluid battle that will take 20 years or more to win (if you wanna call it that)

No One wins in war . I just hope chit gets sorted out before I have kids , and they all have to live in fallout shelters because this world isn't much of a world anymore .

I wonder when they're gunna start spending trillions on Mars , cuz sooner or later , it's gunan eb the only safe place in this universe to live on . Even then , we'll be getting nailed by meteorites . :(

honda350r
10-30-2004, 07:09 PM
Before the invasion of Iraq, the Bush administration told the American people that it could be fought on the cheap. Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz said "We are dealing with a country that can really finance its own reconstruction and relatively soon."1 Budget Director Mitch Daniels said Iraq will be "an affordable endeavor,"2 "that will not require sustained aid"3 and cost "in the range of $50 billion to $60 billion."4 Defense Policy Board Member Richard Perle said, "Iraq is a very wealthy country...They can finance, largely finance, the reconstruction of their own country."5 They were all wrong.

The Washington Post reports "the Bush administration intends to seek about $70 billion in emergency funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan early next year, pushing total war costs close to $225 billion since the invasion of Iraq early last year."

A new study by the Program on International Policy Attitudes (PIPA) shows that supporters of President Bush hold wildly inaccurate views about the world. For example, "a large majority [72 percent] of Bush supporters believe that before the war Iraq had weapons of mass destruction."1 Most Bush supporters [57 percent] also believe that the recently released report by Charles Duelfer, the administration's hand-picked weapons inspector, concluded Iraq either had WMD or a major program for developing them.2 In fact, the report concluded "Saddam Hussein did not produce or possess any weapons of mass destruction for more than a decade before the U.S.-led invasion" and the U.N. inspection regime had "curbed his ability to build or develop weapons."3

According to the study, 75 percent Bush supporters also believe "Iraq was providing substantial support to al Qaeda."4 Most Bush supporters [55 percent] believe that was the conclusion of the 9/11 commission.5 In fact, the 9/11 commission concluded there was no "collaborative relationship" between al-Qaeda and Iraq.6

Bush supporters also hold inaccurate views about world public opinion of the war in Iraq and a range of Bush's foreign policy positions.7

Depalma
10-30-2004, 07:37 PM
Give peace a chance, or let Isama tell us what to do in his last statement. Didn't the first twin towers were hit during Clinton era? Oh yes we started it when we and every other country threm Saddam out of Kuwait even Canada and France helped. So we should have let him destroy his musslim brothers? OH yeah they can kill and torture each other and treat women like crap. OIL,oiloil that is so far from the truth. If we wanted the oil why didn't we take it in the gulf war why don't we just take it now? True fact Bush house is ran on solar energy and his pick up doesn't use gas either.
Subject: John Kerry's Resume

>
> John Kerry's Resume
> NAME: John Kerry
>
> RESIDENCE: 7 mansions, including one in Washington DC, worth
> multi-millions. I served in Vietnam (four months).
>
> EXPERIENCE:
> Law Enforcement. In my career as a U.S. Senator, I've voted to cut
> every law enforcement, CIA, and Defense bill. I ordered the city of
> Boston to remove a fire hydrant in front of my mansion, thereby
> endangering my neighbors in the event of fire. I served in Vietnam (four months).
>
> MILITARY:
> I served in Vietnam (four months). I used three minor injuries to get
> an early discharge from the military and service in Vietnam (as
> documented by the attending doctor). I served in Vietnam (four
> months). I then returned to the U.S., joined Jane Fonda in protesting
> the war, and insulted returning Vietnam vets, claiming they committed
> atrocities and were baby killers. I served in Vietnam (four months). I
> threw my medals, ribbons, or something away in protest. Or did I? My
> book "Vietnam Veterans Against the War: The New Soldier", shows how I
> truly feel about the military. I served in Vietnam (four months).
>
> COLLEGE:
> I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. Unlike my
> counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education and did not get
> admitted to Harvard nor graduate with an M.B.A
>
> PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
> After College and Vietnam, I ran for the U.S. Congress and have been
> there ever since. I have no real world experience except marrying very
> rich women and running their companies vicariously through them. I
> served in Vietnam (four months).
>
> ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
> As a U.S. Senator I set the record for the most liberal voting record,
> exceeding even Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. I have consistently
> failed to support our military and CIA by voting against their
> budgets, thus gutting our country's ability to defend itself. Although
> I voted for the Iraq War, now I am against it and refuse to admit that
> I voted for it. I voted for every liberal piece of legislation. I have
> no plan to help this country but I intend to raise taxes significantly
> if I am elected. I served in Vietnam (four months).
>
> My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush, that he
> will never catch up. I make little or no charitable contributions and
> have never agreed to pay any voluntary excess taxes in Massachusetts,
> despite family wealth in excess of $ 700 million. I served in Vietnam
> (four months).
>
> I (we) own 28 manufacturing plants (Heinz) outside of the U.S. in
> places like Asia, Mexico and Europe. We can make more profit from the
> cheaper cost of labor in those Countries, although I blame George Bush
> for sending all of the other jobs out of Country. I served in Vietnam
> (four months).
>
> Although I claim to be in favor of alternative energy sources, Ted
> Kennedy and I oppose windmills off Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard as
> it might spoil our view of the ocean as we cruise on our yachts. I
> served in Vietnam (four months).
>
> RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
> None. However, I served in Vietnam (four months).
>
> PERSONAL I practice my Catholic faith whenever cameras are present. I
> ride a Serotta Bike. I love to ski/snowboard. I call my Gulfstream V
> Jet the "Flying Squirrel". I call my $850,000 42-foot Hinckley twin
> diesel yacht the "Scarmouche".
>
> I am fascinated by rap and hip-hop and feel it reflects our real culture.
> I own several "Large" SUVs including one parked at my Nantucket summer
> mansion, though I am against large, polluting, inefficient vehicles
> and blame George Bush for our energy problems. I served in Vietnam
> (four months).
>
> PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE
> WHEN VOTING IN 2004, AND PLEASE PASS THE INFORMATION ON TO YOUR FRIENDS!!
>
>

honda350r
10-30-2004, 07:55 PM
http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

Bad Habit
10-30-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by hot450girl
*LOL* that makes absolutly no sense. NO one has no clue what you are trying to get at with the end part. Can you please rephrase that to make sense?

OK, the intelligence agencies of many countries (not just our own) agree that the last tape released was recorded around the April 04 time frame. No tapes have been know to have been made since then.

Now, we have a new tape released. In it, the alleged Bin Laden mentions that it has now been 4 years since the 9-11 attack, which would mean that this tape was recorded and released immediately. Although, none of the previous tapes were released until weeks or even months after being recorded.

Curiously, this tape is supposed to be Bin Laden coming clean and sensitively explaining why they attacked us on 9-11. It is supposed to give us a history of why they feel the need to attack us. Out of the 11 paragraphs, the name Bush appears in 8 paragraphs. Re-read the entire thing and see if you sense a pattern. It's supposed to be explaining how the harsh feelings started long ago, yet Bush is referred to over and over again.

And again, no tape to date has been released immediately after it was recorded, yet this one would have to have been. And just a few days before the elections here in the US. And the last paragraph is a pep talk giving the American people the empowerment to bring safety to themselves, while also subconsciously linking Bush's name to the reason they want to hurt us.

Everyone obviously is free to make up there own minds, but this thing is awfully fishy to me.

Pappy
10-30-2004, 09:32 PM
OK, the intelligence agencies of many countries (not just our own) agree that the last tape released was recorded around the April 04 time frame. No tapes have been know to have been made since then.

Now, we have a new tape released. In it, the alleged Bin Laden mentions that it has now been 4 years since the 9-11 attack, which would mean that this tape was recorded and released immediately. Although, none of the previous tapes were released until weeks or even months after being recorded.

Curiously, this tape is supposed to be Bin Laden coming clean and sensitively explaining why they attacked us on 9-11. It is supposed to give us a history of why they feel the need to attack us. Out of the 11 paragraphs, the name Bush appears in 8 paragraphs. Re-read the entire thing and see if you sense a pattern. It's supposed to be explaining how the harsh feelings started long ago, yet Bush is referred to over and over again.

And again, no tape to date has been released immediately after it was recorded, yet this one would have to have been. And just a few days before the elections here in the US. And the last paragraph is a pep talk giving the American people the empowerment to bring safety to themselves, while also subconsciously linking Bush's name to the reason they want to hurt us.

Everyone obviously is free to make up there own minds, but this thing is awfully fishy to me.

very well put

400exdad
10-31-2004, 06:45 AM

You know the saying ... " Keep your nose out of my chit , and I'll keep mine out of yours" ?? Thats exactly what bin Laden is telling the world .....

Hitler prolly said the same thing.

Depalma
10-31-2004, 02:30 PM
I have two kids who work for me that went to college in America and are staying because there is no work in CANADA. Yes its our fault its all our fault. These nut cases in the middle east have been killing each other for years treating there women like crap on there feet. You think they are justified in their actions then go and try to start a life there. You will not have a chance. Support ATV riding in the mddle east? Then again I watched a couple of shows on what is happening in Canada it doesn't look good. I use play hockey in canada and now Ican not believe the mess that country has become. As far as your web site tape Mike Moore is dead in my book when that pig drops dead it would not be soon enough. If America and our policies were so bad why DOES EVERYBODY WANT TO COME HERE. Bush is getting blamed for all this. How about Clintonhe was in office for 8 years. These sand scum hated us then also and as long as they live in there pathetic lifes in flip flops and sand then they will always have hate. Not much hate coming out od Kawuit is there.

10-31-2004, 02:42 PM
your saying that canada is becoming a mess? the list could go on and on about the problems in the US but i wont go there.

Quad18star
10-31-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Depalma
I have two kids who work for me that went to college in America and are staying because there is no work in CANADA. Yes its our fault its all our fault. These nut cases in the middle east have been killing each other for years treating there women like crap on there feet. You think they are justified in their actions then go and try to start a life there. You will not have a chance. Support ATV riding in the mddle east? Then again I watched a couple of shows on what is happening in Canada it doesn't look good. I use play hockey in canada and now Ican not believe the mess that country has become. As far as your web site tape Mike Moore is dead in my book when that pig drops dead it would not be soon enough. If America and our policies were so bad why DOES EVERYBODY WANT TO COME HERE. Bush is getting blamed for all this. How about Clintonhe was in office for 8 years. These sand scum hated us then also and as long as they live in there pathetic lifes in flip flops and sand then they will always have hate. Not much hate coming out od Kawuit is there.

Last I checked , our unemployement rate had dropped . And what kind of mess is this country in ?? What show did you watch that said things aren't looking good for Canada? Please explain ..... you got me interested now !!!!!!!

400exdad ..... will I still be welcomed at the exrider rides if I bring a bottle of Heinz Ketchup ?? :confused: :D

400exdad
10-31-2004, 05:57 PM
400exdad ..... will I still be welcomed at the exrider rides if I bring a bottle of Heinz Ketchup ?? :confused: :D

Yep! I can't get my wife to stop buying it! :eek2:

440exnacsracer
10-31-2004, 06:21 PM
they have both said there will be no draft.
and bush has promised several end dates for the war:rolleyes:

his pick up doesn't use gas either.
OOHH right, he got chevy to make him a z71 that runs off electricity.....perfectly normal

OIL,oiloil that is so far from the truth.
oohh thats right too.,,, bush doesnt have millions of barrels of his own to disperse when gas prices CONVENIENTLY go up and he can sell it...

I (we) own 28 manufacturing plants (Heinz) outside of the U.S. in
KERRYS WIFES EX-HUSBAND OWNS THIS and personally, i could give a flying rat turd from africa if he has anything to do with .............dun dun daaa.......ketchup:eek: :eek: :eek:

10-31-2004, 07:25 PM
Facts about Kerry
Would this be BAD ENOUGH for Your Beloved John Kerry? This Sort of B.S. Makes My Blood Boil!

John Kerry’s Record: The Untold Story Part II
Aaron posted in English @ 1:30 pm in Election 2004 Senator Kerry

John Kerry was lieutenant governor of Massachusetts from 1983 to 1985, a fact most Americans–even Kerry supporters–either don’t know, or ignore.

And with good reason. The obvious, of course, is that Kerry desires not to be associated with his former colleague, then Governor Michael Dukakis, the same Dukakis that unsuccessfully ran against George H. W. Bush for President.

John Kerry has many reasons to wholy ignore his record as lieutenant governor, similar to his reasons for avoiding his short stint as a prosecutor from 1976 to 1979. John Kerry may be running from his record, but he can’t hide from it.

Ask a Democrat who Willie Horton is, they might tell you that Horton caused Dukakis’s defeat. He is not a reporter, not a political strategist, and not a disgruntled former employee.

On October 26, 1974, Willie Horton and two accomplices robbed a gas station attendant in Lawerance, MA, and stabbed him nineteen times, and left him to bleed to death in a trash can. Horton was sentenced to life in prison.

What does this convicted murderer have to do with John Kerry?

Then governor Michael Dukakis, and his lieutenant governor, John Kerry, supported the Prison Furlough Program that allowed convicted criminals, including violent criminals and murderers, to be released for a period of 48 hours, unsupervised, on the honor system. Willie Horton was released onto the streets under this program on June 6, 1986. Horton never returned to the Concord Correctional Facility.

Less than year later, on April 3, 1987, Horton was in Oxon Hill, Maryland, where he attacked 28-year-old Clifford Barnes, stabbing him 22 times. When Barnes’ fiancée Angela Miller returned, she was gagged and raped twice by Horton. 6 months later on October 20, Horton was sentenced to two consecutive life sentences plus 85 years. The Maryland court system would not send Horton back to Massachusetts, out of the fear his being furloughed back onto the streets.

David Bossie, a former chief investigator for Congress notes in his book, “The Many Faces of John Kerry,” that the “Dukakis/Kerry administration would issue furloughs for 287 sex offenders, 82 first-degree murderers and 184 second-degree murderers.” Even after the tragic events following Horton’s release, Kerry was still a propenant of the Prison Furlough Program. In 1988, while Senator, John Kerry defended the program, saying, “the furlough program in Massachusetts is tougher than the federal program.” (John King, “Bush Surrogate Gets Ambushed In Dukakis Territory,” The Associated Press, July 6, 1988)

Overall, while Kerry was lieutenant governor, he “presided over an increase in parole rates from 50 percent to 58 percent, during which time rapes increased from 1,464 a year to 1,627. Massachusetts became the country’s car-theft capital, with twice the average of all 50 states plus the District of Columbia, reported the Christian Science Monitor in November 1984.”

Fast forward to 2004, we are witnessing John Kerry rewriting his record. His campaign literature states that “as a former prosecutor, John Kerry knows what it takes to put criminals behind bars and keep America’s streets safe.” I don’t think Clifford Barnes, or his now wife Angela would agree with this statement. They have seen the effects of a program that Kerry supported, and now they live with the physical and emotional scars.

Democrats blame Dukakis’s defeat in 1988 in part to the repeated mention of the Horton case by George H. W. Bush, as well as an ad called “Weekend Passes” that ran in September 1988, which attacked Dukakis for his role in the Horton case. John Kerry deserves as much credit as Dukakis for supporting the program, and for defending it a year after Horton brutally attacked Clifford Barnes and his fiancée. When truth like this comes out against Kerry, campaign spokesmen and strategists refer to it as “ancient history,” and wonder why it’s being brought up as to them, it is insignificant. The truth is, it’s not “insignificant,” it’s just damaging to John Kerry. Kerry’s record as a public servant is very significant in determining if he is fit for the presidency. It is much more relevent than his 3 months in Vietnam that the Kerry campaign continues to laud and cite as reason enough to allow John Kerry to be president. It’s funny how military service 36 years ago is more significant to the Kerry campaign than John Kerry’s “ancient history” record as a prosecutor 28 years ago, lieutenant governor of Massachusetts 20 years ago, and currently as United States Senator.

What do you Kerry people have to say about that??????

Toadz400
10-31-2004, 07:25 PM

Aren't you a little young to be drafted anyway?

Toadz400
10-31-2004, 07:29 PM
Hitler prolly said the same thing.

Actually Hitler did basically say the same thing, then he attacked that small country...can't remember the country's name, it's been awhile since that History class:o .

10-31-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Actually Hitler did basically say the same thing, then he attacked that small country...can't remember the country's name, it's been awhile since that History class:o .

he attacked a lot of small countries like Poland, Ukraine, etc.

Depalma
11-01-2004, 06:49 AM
again from ATV mag.
224 c or higher Republicans
11 C- or under Republicans

49 C or higher dems (most in texas, virginia and Zel Miller
C- most were F's all were in nj and ny Dems.

Don't for Mr. Al Gore closed down part of Glamis in Califorinia

Depalma
11-01-2004, 08:50 AM
Edwards talks about the need to provide health care for all.
In 1995 he avoided paying a $591,000 into the MEDICARE system. While making his $26.9 million in earnings suing doctors. How he do that?
he formed a a Sub chapter S corporation with himself as sole shareholder. Instead of taking his $26.9 mill. in earnings directly in the following four years he paid himself a $360,000 a year and took the restas corporate dividends. Since salary is subject to 2.9% Medicare tax(like we pay) Dividends aren't subject to that tax. This meant he shielded 90% of his money.It is not illegal but the IRS does take a close view when people do this to shield that much of a salary. The IRS has litigated and has won some of these cases. This doge is very hypocritical because the income limits which health care is paid were lifted by the Democrats in 1993 specifically to hit the rich. His company made nothing put nobody to work and did not create one job. He just didn't want to pay his medacare tax of $26.9 mill. HEALTH CARE FOR ALL. If anybody wants this artical I will fax it to you please post your fax number.
Mrs. kerri paid $750, thousand in taxes on $5.1 million. that is a rate of 15% she is worth 3.2 billion. In Bosten there is a check off box which people can give money back to the IRS John Kerri never ched this box.? There is more to this artical this is just the highlights.
Haliburten, Bill Clinton gave a no bid contract to them for $77 mill.

440exnacsracer
11-01-2004, 08:27 PM
avoided paying a $591,000 into the MEDICARE
591k what?

How he do that? :huh

John Kerri scratch the i for a y bro:rolleyes:

typical republican:rolleyes:

Pappy
11-01-2004, 08:33 PM
typical republican:confused:

anyone else developing the opinion that this fella is a dipchit:p

440exnacsracer
11-01-2004, 08:52 PM
anyone else developing the opinion that this fella is a dipchit

you talkin about me or your republican buddy up there pap's?:confused: :blah:

Pappy
11-01-2004, 08:54 PM
it was a general statement...use where applicable:devil: :blah:

440exnacsracer
11-01-2004, 08:57 PM
hey pap's shutup and finish that R:blah: :devil: , really when will you be through?

Pappy
11-01-2004, 09:03 PM
with my dad still on life support the project will have to wait. i did get alot reassembled but my mind is on other things at the moment:(

440exnacsracer
11-01-2004, 09:20 PM
with my dad still on life support the project will have to wait. i did get alot reassembled but my mind is on other things at the moment

o i didnt know, im very sorry:(

Pappy
11-01-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by 440exnacsracer
o i didnt know, im very sorry:(

bahh...dont be sorry. if he found out i was feeling sorry for myself he would kick my *** but good!

i just figured its best not to be working on a machine that does 80 with tree's ripping by a 1/2 inch from the wheels when im not thinking clear. id prolly roll 2 feet and she'd fall apart:p

440exnacsracer
11-01-2004, 09:57 PM
id prolly roll 2 feet and she'd fall apart

lol,. well, im almost done with my predator, still debating on staying in the contest thought, it looks awesome, but not much money in it, and ive still got some electrical bugs that are bothering me:mad: :ermm: , but ill get them figured out, i guess its better im not riding it and messing it up:blah: