PDA

View Full Version : cardio stack

jb500ex
10-28-2004, 07:03 PM
some of you might have noticed the banner and wondered what it is. it's a supplement that can be used for racing, dieting, or any physical activity. with riding it lets you ride harder and longer and has really helped with reducing arm pump. it also reduces soreness. we have had the product out for a couple of months with great reviews . we have a few gncc racers on it and we are now trying too get it out too everyone else. so if you have any questions feel free too ask, or go to WWW.CARDIOSTACKRACING.COM. if you look through the race coverage of the last couple of gncc's you will see a couple of comments on it from some racers.

Hammer trx450r
10-28-2004, 07:22 PM
Where in twp are u?

jb500ex
10-28-2004, 07:39 PM
im in the bergen county washington twsp

47501exracer
10-28-2004, 08:53 PM
I was going to buy some, but at 20 some dollars a bottle it's too much. You can get vitamins at the GNC store or Wal-Mart for way less and they have more ingredients.

I bought a bottle of Pure Performance vitamins at Wal-Mart that boost your endurance level when working out and they rock. I never got tired at the Ironman even with 100 pounds of mud on me. I felt like I could have went 10 laps.

I do appreciate them supporting our sport though. If they ever sell them near here I will try some.

Ralph
10-28-2004, 09:13 PM
"When u buy your vitamins at Walmart.... you might be a redneck"....:devil:

popo
10-28-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Ralph

That some funny chit there, I don't care who you are. Get -er- done.:D

Rico
10-29-2004, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by 47501exracer
I was going to buy some, but at 20 some dollars a bottle it's too much.

It's the best $20 I"ve ever spent. Last time I checked walmart didnt' support ATV Racing but Cardio Stack does.

I'll support Cardio Stack with that being said.:macho

jb500ex
10-29-2004, 06:38 AM
47501exracer
thats cool that you felt those vitamins worked for you. their are 2 things that people need too know about vitamins, quality of raw materials and manufacturing. some companies will use a d grade raw materials, most use c or b grade, we use A grade. we have the manufactorer search the world for the quality that we want, their is only a couple of companies that use the quality that we do. second we use the top manufactorer in the country, it's a little too complex too go into everything but when mixxing ingredients you do not want to get any heat or moisture. it's basically like comparing raw vegetables too boiled ones. boiled their will be very little vitamins left. thats why our product cost what it does. i will almost guarantee that our product cost more too make then what theirs cost too buy. also you can't just throw a bunch of ingredients together. their are things that work together and things that don't. all of these reasons are why their are so many things on the market that don't work and why we have too fight the stereo types every day that our product is another bulls**t product. we are very comfortable with what we have come up with.

popo
10-29-2004, 07:33 AM
I was totally against the thought of using Cardio Stack at first. I shared some of my thoughts about their product with out totally understanding the make up of ingredients within Cardio Stack.

Being stubborn minded, as well as getting sick of marketing claims of so called supplement companies that are staffed by marketing executives rather than educated professionals who participate in the sport in which the product is designed to excel in.

Understand several supplements company’s promises results…. I can attest it does work and have spent an extensive amount of time during the GNCC break evaluating Cardio Stack along with medical professionals.

And before you even think of accusing me of being paid or getting kickbacks you better have some solid proof to back your claim up.

You can read review for your self.

http://www.cardiostackracing.com./buzz.htm

spincr4hire
10-29-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Ralph

call me a redneck then, Walmart has that sh*t cheap.

Britboy
11-01-2004, 06:10 PM
I used cardiostack all season from when it was first brought out at the Wisp GNCC. It is a great product and the first of its kind in the industry. It gives such a greater boost of energy of other products I have tried and doesnt give any jittery feeling that the others do. The reduction in arm pump is also huge especially on rough tracks and long racers.
I would highly recommend this product to all racers- just look at the performances of user Chris Borich over the last few racers- it looks like he can ride all day at ultra fast speed, no doubt it is talent but he has nothing but positive things to say about Cardiostack.
I would say to anybody- try it for yourself and make your own mind up- everyone has a right to have their own opinions.
My opinion is that Cardiostack is a cheap way of giving your racing that extra boost!

Check out their website and order a bottle.

Ralph
11-01-2004, 06:20 PM
This wont shrink my package will it?:ermm:

:D

jb500ex
11-02-2004, 07:41 AM
no

Pappy
11-02-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by jb500ex
no

lol..who did the field testing for that:devil:

jb500ex
11-02-2004, 08:15 AM
karizz

Karizz
11-03-2004, 05:09 AM
Yea, now I have to go see a plastic surgeon for a reduction! Cardio Stack didnt help with reduction!:blah:

dirtriderex
11-03-2004, 05:46 AM
I'm into supplements and could go on and on about different supplements. What is in this product, There can't be any ephedra it was banned in the us last Feb. so whats the secret.