PDA

View Full Version : got a job with my ex's dad!

Stevie-D
10-28-2004, 07:01 PM
lmfao. i get my license in 10 days, and i planned on starting to job hunt this weekend so i'll have something lined up for gas money and such.
so earlier tonight my ex-girlfriends dad comes by. here he's looking to hire me to work in his shop. he owns his own business. he assembles picture frames, stains trim, frames pictures, etc, etc,etc...
and he needs someone to feed the spray machine, package molding, etc...
so i took his offer. i'm starting monday after school @ $7/hr cash.
and the kicker is, my ex is in college down in SC. boy is she going to be pissed when she finds out. :devil:
we broke up last spring, and since then i've switched schools, started listenin to rock music (along with the country ;) )etc...she thinks i'm a horrible person now. lmao. she is in for a hell of a christmas break. i'll be there bout every day.:devil: lmao.

gyt-r450
10-28-2004, 07:29 PM
thats funny :chinese:

YFZ450Ridr
10-28-2004, 08:17 PM
if she comes up to u cover your face and your manhood just incase:devil:

JDiablo
10-28-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
if she comes up to u cover your face and your manhood just incase:devil:

i would worry about my manhood more hten my face if it was me,lol

Dan229
10-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Heck, stuff about a foot of fire hose down your drawers and walk up to her and grab hold of it and say "I took these two red pills and woke up with this monster! It was the strangest thing!" then just keep strolling. She won't be able to say a word! :devil:

Quad18star
10-28-2004, 10:42 PM
My ex's dad offered me a job , after me and her broke up . I could have done it becuase I knew it would have pissed her of , but I decided to save headaches for all of us and declined . You're in for one hell of a time . :p

Scott-300ex
10-28-2004, 11:06 PM
your not even 16 and you had a girlfriend in college?:eek:

dang, you need to teach me how you do that.

Disaster
10-28-2004, 11:07 PM
no kiding.:D

JUSTINcredible
10-29-2004, 07:29 AM
maybe we should see some pics of your ex???

Adrenalinerush
10-29-2004, 08:39 AM
just ignore her and that will piss her off even more:blah:

Stevie-D
10-29-2004, 04:51 PM
well last year i was a sophmore, she was a senior. she was like the nicest looking girl in my school. every guy had a crush on her. she came onto me. i sure as hell wasn't about to resist:D

lasted about 5 or 6 months. she was always out with other guys, (her "friends")
and whenever they went out to do something, she never invited me. kinda gets ya suspicious ya know?

so i broke it off. she hooked up with another guy right after we split. so to hell with em.

she left for college a few months ago, haven't heard from her since then. i hear she's been havin a really chitty time down there.

my big brother is at the same college as her, so i'm about to shoot him an email to let him know, knowing that she will find out perty quickly. lmao. i am in for one hell of a time:p

the good thing is, there are a lot more girls now. i can pick and choose:macho

bulkdriverlp
10-29-2004, 08:37 PM
when she comes home and sees you workin there she'll tell her daddy ur a jerk and to get rid of ya...lmao

Stevie-D
10-30-2004, 07:13 AM
when she comes home and sees you workin there she'll tell her daddy ur a jerk and to get rid of ya...lmao

thats what i'm waiting for. her dad has always liked me, so she won't be a problem. ;)