PDA

View Full Version : LTM H.S. OCT.31st ROLLCALL

markk
10-27-2004, 10:07 PM
Alright, Time again for another harescrammble race At Lincoln Trails Motorsports, In Casey Illinois. I just checked the weather, and its looking like mud again, But this weekend we wont have the rain to Contest with also! Who all is gona be there??

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/62420

Im hoping i dont get stuck like I did on my 2nd/4th lap at Crawfordsville, There usally isnt anyone to help you out at Casey lol!!

WEll guys/girls ill see u at the track!!!!, BRING SOME EXTRA CLOTHING!!

300racer
10-28-2004, 12:27 AM
well mark as you know I will be there to race if I have the $. I am going to tak the racin f-1 and this time I am going to finish my first casey race this year without any problems lol.

ILGNCC400EX
10-28-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by 300racer
well mark as you know I will be there to race if I have the $. I am going to tak the racin f-1 and this time I am going to finish my first casey race this year without any problems lol. i think the ol 450 is in need of a little tlc:eek2:

dirtriderex
10-28-2004, 09:26 PM
It seems every time I go to LTM I come home with a swrewed up quad. Can't make it anyways, but hoping to hit the 3 hour race

markk
10-28-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
It seems every time I go to LTM I come home with a swrewed up quad. Can't make it anyways, but hoping to hit the 3 hour race

Hey man your not the only one with somthign messed up on the quad, But i like it cuz the comp, is actully tough!!

I hope i can make the team race, Im gona try to hit my boss up for the morning off, and come home right after the race, and take a shower, and go back to work my 2 or 3 pm!!!!!!!

dirtriderex
10-28-2004, 09:46 PM
Man, your going to be tired LOL. What time does the team race start? were you there at crab orchard?

markk
10-28-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
Man, your going to be tired LOL. What time does the team race start? were you there at crab orchard?

I should be ok, IM gona be takin my CardioStack, That stuff is amazing!!!!
But i was not at Crab Orchard, It was on a Saturday and i ALWAYS have to work a split shift on Saturdays!!!!, how did u do at Little Egypt? PAttE440 ended up with 4th, and I dont know how KYLE did!!

dirtriderex
10-29-2004, 12:06 AM
Well I got the hole shot but lost it when I plowed into a 2ft' mud hole, then got a flat tire so lets just say it was not my day LOL.

Kev
10-29-2004, 09:50 PM
What time do they run the quads out there?

Thanks

markk
10-30-2004, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Kev
What time do they run the quads out there?

Thanks

I wanted to know the same thing actully, I have sent LTM an e-mail about the teammate race, Cuz i have and hour and 1/2 drive back to my home town to work at 5pm on Nov 6th!!!!!

If u get any info, let me know!!!

Kev
10-30-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by markk
I wanted to know the same thing actully, I have sent LTM an e-mail about the teammate race, Cuz i have and hour and 1/2 drive back to my home town to work at 5pm on Nov 6th!!!!!

If u get any info, let me know!!!

Quads run at 1:30 pm.....

Kev

KILLAQuad
10-30-2004, 02:50 PM
I will be there.... and dont worry about your quads always being screwed up after this place .... im in your boat with ya.....:huh

47501exracer
10-31-2004, 07:03 PM
I bent a tie rod bad on the 4th lap and had to quit. I didn't stick around for them to post the results.

Markk, wasn't that you that flipped at the start?

markk
10-31-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by 47501exracer
I bent a tie rod bad on the 4th lap and had to quit. I didn't stick around for them to post the results.

Markk, wasn't that you that flipped at the start?

No man that was PATTE440, But u should have takin your slip up to the finish line, U would have beatin me:mad:

We had a HUGE problem after the race, I ran 7laps, But was only scored for 6, Because one lap when i came threw the finish line barrels, SOMONE didnt get my lap counted:confused:

I looked at lap times, and they go as followed
1st=16min
2nd=32min=16min
3rd=48min=16min
4th=1hr19min=31min <---- that is the lap they didnt count
5th=1hr34min=15min
6th=1hr46min12min

Anyways to make a long story short, I was running 2nd in district17 points, And by gettin no points at this race really really hurts my chances of even pulling a top3!!!! I beleive that i should have received 7thplace, possibley 8th, So tonight i will be getting ready to write a letter and send it to AMA, LTM, and District17, to inform everyone of the errors made, And how they can be corrected.

Also, LTM makes us run those little paper tags on our fender, Well when i argued my point, i was told that the tags are no good, when they get wet!!! DUH WTF is the point of even wasting Ducktape then!!!!!

I dont know what to say, Im highly upset, ANd im even more shocked that the BOSS, had already left, early, and left his workers to deal with all of us. IMO that is very irresponible, and should have never been done!!!!

Im really not sure if i will be at Casey for the teamate race, i will have too see how i feel about it when i wake up next saturday!

Im also not the only person that had the same problem, Im sure there are a few of us (exriders) that noticed the problems, And i know of 2 that knew that i finished infront of them after running a few laps with both!!!!!

47501exracer
10-31-2004, 07:54 PM
Man that sucks for you. I took them my tag when I finished and stayed until it was over, but left before they posted results. When the flag dropped for us, all I saw was 2 quads flipping one on each side of me. One of the guys on a blue quad rolled off in front of me and I damn near hit him. I was actually running good today until my tie rod bent, which is weird because I never hit trees with my front end. That was the first mechanical failure I've had in a race with the exception of getting a flat at the 2002 Ironman. I believe my year is over............I'm thinking about popping my 400 into a 416 before next season along with a stage 1 hotcam. Oh yeah and today I had no rear brakes, the pads were down to metal before the race so I just used the fronts. See ya later.

300racer
10-31-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by markk

I looked at lap times, and they go as followed
1st=16min
2nd=32min=16min
3rd=48min=16min
4th=1hr19min=31min <---- that is the lap they didnt count
5th=1hr34min=15min
6th=1hr46min12min
Im also not the only person that had the same problem, Im sure there are a few of us (exriders) that noticed the problems, And i know of 2 that knew that i finished infront of them after running a few laps with both!!!!! I know that you should have got 7th or 8th because I finished 6th and you was only 30 sec back from me when we finished thats with the min already taken out and there wasn't no ten peeps in between you and I.

47501exracer
10-31-2004, 08:12 PM
Oh, BTW I heard after the race that for next year the top 10 in points from the B class will be moved up to the A class? Did anyone else hear that? I suck way too bad to be in the A class, but very doubtful I'll make it anyway due to today's DNF and missing the team race. The only thing I heard Jean saying was mumbling about us having 2 starting rows from now on since there were so many of us. I wish it was +30 for next year instead of +35 class. You young 'uns in the B class keep kicking my arse! I'm too old to hang with ya.

300racer
10-31-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by 47501exracer
Oh, BTW I heard after the race that for next year the top 10 in points from the B class will be moved up to the A class? Did anyone else hear that? I suck way too bad to be in the A class, but very doubtful I'll make it anyway due to today's DNF and missing the team race. The only thing I heard Jean saying was mumbling about us having 2 starting rows from now on since there were so many of us. I wish it was +30 for next year instead of +35 class. You young 'uns in the B class keep kicking my arse! I'm too old to hang with ya. that sucks if they do move the top ten up i'm not sure if I am in the top ten or not prolly not since I have only finished 2 casey races this season lol.

beak7707
11-01-2004, 07:40 AM
I agree mark got the shaft, but over there you have to expect that. I've been screwed a few times there also. I hope its not true about moving the top 10 to A, I would get my ***** handed to me in A. I think they should make the top 3 or so move up and start a c class. All I know is something needs to be done over there!! Its a good race and the comp is great, but the people running the show need to get it together.

killerkfx
11-01-2004, 09:15 AM
man that did suck last night but all in all i had a decent run. Myself, David Nicely, Mike Stewart, and Tyler Moore (killerquad) all started on the inside and were Tire to Tire all the way to the creek crossing, we all were on the first row of the B class, and all of us were side by side into the first turn. Its cool to start a race 1-4 with all of the guys you ride w/. but i ran into some probs. on the first lap, my quad sounded funny so i jumped off to make sure my exhaust was still in tact (realized after the race that i had blown all of the packing out). I also got spun out twice in the mud. I ended up 5th in the B class not completely happy but sometimes that is how it goes.

KILLAQuad
11-01-2004, 10:53 AM
I was first to the damn truck yesterday and THEY STILL PUT ME IN 23rd instead of 24.....:eek2: i was first out..... they got some problems.....:huh

Yeah, like KillerKFX said the start was awesome with all 4 of us (riding buddies) and one other guy that screwed the whole thing up....;) ... got out in 1- 4..... my chain was jumping teeth on my sprockets and that ended my day....

I think they need to think about the fact they have races going on out there instead of just asuming everything will go smooth..... its racing darn it and there are going to be issues....

THIS IS MY BIGGEST PROBLEM W/ YESTERDAY....

They started 3 rows... 1. A and +35 2. B 3. B

Now for the B WHY OH WHY do they want to try to take the first row and subtract 1 min from their time..... THAT IS TOO MUCH MATH for some people...... they should do what the bikes where doing ...... RUN 3 STOP WATCHES...... HELLO.......... IS ANYONE LISTENING...... you have 3 timers for A, B, and C classes in bikes Y not run the same timers on the quads to make the Starts safer and the scoring easier.....:huh

NE WAY .... i got my quad back up and going and everything is stright so KillerKFX, Myself, and our buddy David will see everyone on Satuday for a fun filled day of more problems with scoreing even though there will be no scoreing needed for the teams......:ermm:

Shacks Head in Disgust........:(

shaff107
11-01-2004, 01:54 PM
I dont understand that big problem if all u guys would just get up front u wouldnt have any of these problems LOL LOL !!!!!!

KILLAQuad
11-01-2004, 02:08 PM
I was up front until the flag dropped......:eek2:

killerkfx
11-01-2004, 04:54 PM
Hey #107 why don't you get off of everyones arse

KILLAQuad
11-01-2004, 04:55 PM
:D :eek2: :devil:

markk
11-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by shaff107
I dont understand that big problem if all u guys would just get up front u wouldnt have any of these problems LOL LOL !!!!!!

If i lined upfront with u-all, I wouldnt stand a Chance!!!!!!

killerkfx
11-01-2004, 05:34 PM
john as i said yesterday your a cocky little *******

KILLAQuad
11-01-2004, 05:45 PM
This is all i can say to posts like that directed at him...... :devil: :eek2: :D ;)

and my favorite...... http://z400central.com/invision/html/emoticons/Poke[1].gif <<< we need to get this as a smilie for this forum.....

killerkfx
11-01-2004, 06:24 PM
but i guess you can be cocky becuase you could kick my *** any day of the week on the track