PDA

View Full Version : Hey Johnny C

Pappy
10-27-2004, 09:35 PM
who was that chic looking for you at the ironman? my wife smacked me pretty good for my tongue hangin out:( dude she was hot:macho

Tiff
10-28-2004, 08:53 AM
arent you sweet pappy;) thank you:)

Johnny i am sorry i missed you. my cell died when we were talking:( maybe soon we will hook up:)

Tiff
10-28-2004, 09:00 AM
call me back john:)

Rico
10-28-2004, 09:07 AM
I was around the pits and didn't see you Tiff. Could you please post a pic so I can remember if I seen you or not...:o

By the way, I believe Johnny and Laz are on the way to the 12 hour race so it will be awhile before he see's this. I should be talkin with him or Laz tonight so I"ll tell him to give you a call...:cool:

Tiff
10-28-2004, 09:12 AM
i am so mad. we were arranging a time to meet and my phone died. i went anyway and he was gone. i talked to pappy and his family and he said john had gone to his hotel. i rode to several but i didnt find him.

where is the race? can i hook up with him there? will you see him? can you tell him to please call me? thank you so much.

Rico
10-28-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Tiff

where is the race? can i hook up with him there? will you see him? can you tell him to please call me? thank you so much.

The race is in Iowa, would you like me to pick you up and take you out there....http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/eyebrows.gif

Tiff
10-28-2004, 09:16 AM
oh thats sweet of you. i can drive myself but thanks.

i wont post a picture right now, i want it to be a surprise for johnny when we finally connect.

Pappy
10-28-2004, 09:18 AM
if ya need help postin a pic just tell me ill help:scary:

Rico
10-28-2004, 09:18 AM
oh thats sweet of you. i can drive myself but thanks.

i wont post a picture right now, i want it to be a surprise for johnny when we finally connect.

It's a really long drive. Like 14 hours from were the ironman was. I really think you need me to drive you...http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/thumb.gif Oh and Im' much taller and better lookin than that Johnny C guy...http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/bolt.gif

Tiff
10-28-2004, 09:22 AM
are you hitting on me?

bradley300
10-28-2004, 09:39 AM
are you hitting on me?

only until his wife see's that post;)

Pappy
10-28-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by bradley300

:eek:

10-28-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by bradley300

Bradley the vehicle you are riding in might have some extra room if you don't mind shareing the back seet. and it is traveling all the way through IN. maybe you could pic her up so she didn't have to drive the whole way by herself!

AND Rico it is only about 8 hours from where the Ironman was!!!!!

Rico
10-28-2004, 10:26 AM
are you hitting on me?

I wouldn't hit on you. Maybe rub but not hit....:o

cdalejef
10-28-2004, 11:17 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!!

Pappy
10-28-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I wouldn't hit on you. Maybe rub but not hit....:o

becareful ladies, he has proven he knows how to use IT now :uhoh:

Johnny & Monica
10-28-2004, 01:24 PM
I think this is her!!!!:D :devil:

400exmom
10-28-2004, 01:47 PM
:eek2: thats just wrong johnny!~lol~

popo
10-28-2004, 01:49 PM
Giff never looked so sexy.

But when he started to take his clothes off at the GNCC banquet he get rich with us paying him to keep his clothes on. :eek:

ranger400ex
10-28-2004, 02:01 PM
The SUV is packed and I am raring to go...gotta pic up some XC gear graphics @ 5pm and get heading for the road.

We are leaving from Indianapolis in about 2 hours...Tiff...if you need a ride....just don't come looking like that photo!! I am like Rico...I don't hit on...just rub...or grind..your choice!! :D

I will be seeing Johnny and Laz later tonight.

BMW

400exmom
10-28-2004, 02:06 PM
i should get there by noon tommorow:)

Johnny & Monica
10-28-2004, 02:12 PM
That's what we're shooting for, noon. Trying to hit the road as soon as we get the kids off to school. Kid free!! WOO WOO!!Of course Taylor and Chance are disappointed especially Taylor since the races are really the only time she gets to see her racing love connection. Hee Hee The guys are finishing up everything they need to get done and loading the trailer. We're bringing Mark's trailer this time since there's still deer guts hanging from our's.

Hey Kim ,this time it wasn't Johnny:devil: I'm having one of those days I don't know what to do with my time.

geogeorge
10-28-2004, 06:07 PM
Hay johnny you going to get hem guts cleand out before the race in Ark? I wont it to be nice and clean so you ahve some were to cry when I beat you again. :devil:

Johnny & Monica
10-28-2004, 11:13 PM
geoff I`ll try keeping my pants zipped so you`ll stop beating on me lol:mad:
SEND ME A COPY OFF FLYER TO yfzhomer@aol.com It`s alfull close to try plannig on it yet got see if my quad makes it threw the big 12 hours finger crossed watch live covrage on ********.com or here on exriders we`ll be in the industry class as chance powdercoating .See ya all there .

5valves
10-28-2004, 11:49 PM
Wishen good luck to the MO racers this weekend.

the Z Man
10-29-2004, 12:58 AM
When is the race in Ark. I might be interested Johnny, lets talk about it at the 12 Hours OF ATV FRIGGIN AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Z Man, QuadGodZ # 88 KEEP ER PINNED !!!!!!!!!!

the Z Man
10-29-2004, 12:59 AM
And bring that Blonde chic with ya !!!!!!!!!!!!

geogeorge
10-29-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
geoff I`ll try keeping my pants zipped so you`ll stop beating on me lol:mad:
SEND ME A COPY OFF FLYER TO yfzhomer@aol.com It`s alfull close to try plannig on it yet got see if my quad makes it threw the big 12 hours finger crossed watch live covrage on ********.com or here on exriders we`ll be in the industry class as chance powdercoating .See ya all there .

Hay Johnny as long as you let the Miss dress you you should have your fly up.

Johnny & Monica
11-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Johnny G good job on your 2nd it was a close one for you guys,I hollored at you when you was riding away from the poduim Riding ******:D on the back with Borich,Good job an post a pic. of this tif was that the gal I posted a picture of:confused: :blah:
Got my on champagne bottle to set up there by my kids unsigned Johnny G GA. BOTTLE:grr:
Again great job,We pulled a 1st in the industry class with you guys passing us over an over:macho