PDA

View Full Version : Post Office Overnight

S2P
10-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Just wanted to let everybody know about the wonderful postal service. Sold some gift certificates and had them shipped on Monday guranteed overnight. Cost $14.65 with the insurance, the were supposed to be delivered to Md. from Ohio by 3:00 pm. Just got a note from the guy I sent them to, still not there.
(wed.8:00 pm) .So if you got something important to ship I wouldn't trust the post office,to get it there on time.

Syrus
10-27-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by S2P
Just wanted to let everybody know about the wonderful postal service. Sold some gift certificates and had them shipped on Monday guranteed overnight. Cost $14.65 with the insurance, the were supposed to be delivered to Md. from Ohio by 3:00 pm. Just got a note from the guy I sent them to, still not there.
(wed.8:00 pm) .So if you got something important to ship I wouldn't trust the post office,to get it there on time.

No offence, but i think most ppl already know how the post office works... its part of the government, u think they rush around for anyone ? HAH.

LazeR
10-27-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
No offence, but i think most ppl already know how the post office works... its part of the government, u think they rush around for anyone ? HAH.

that is so true, post office is slower then molases in january

derekhonda
10-28-2004, 02:14 AM
Well, atleast you can get your money back.

JUSTINcredible
10-28-2004, 07:16 AM
next time use UPS:macho

10-28-2004, 07:39 AM
I have asked several times and I have never had a post office guarantee anything over night. that price sounds like there priority mail which is not the same as over night. The post office does not have a next delivery!!!!

S2P
10-28-2004, 08:21 AM
They guaranteed next day delivery by 3:00. I did get my money back. I just wanted people to know how wonderful the system works. I won't be using them for anything important. It was convenient because the Post office is 2 blocks away from the house.