PDA

View Full Version : 2004 yfz 450 for sale with mods

2ltrmirage
10-27-2004, 04:45 PM
its white with the red frame, oil changed and filter cleaned after every other ride. has the baffle out and rejetted. very well maintained and in great shape.

ill sell it in basicaly stock form for 5200. that will include razr2 front tires and holeshot xcr rears mounted on the stock rims.

it has a dirt bike start button,but the headlight switch is relocated so you can still put the lights on if you want.

ill sell it as it sets now for 6100. that will include the following:

trailtech bars w/ logo clamp
tag grips & tag bar pad
lsr axle
lsr lock nut
pd case saver
pep roller relocater w/ new upper and lower rollers
parking brake block off plate
ac bumper
ac grab bar w/number plate
gytr nerf bars
billet twin row bearing carrier
offset itp t9s on front with kenda klaws
9" douglas billet center shamrock beadlocks with brand new kenda klaws on rear
dirt bike start button
k&k black number plates

only damage to the quad is very minor. it is that the stock heel gaurds have a few broken brackets so there a little loose ,and the left rear fender has a bracket broke off. you cant see anything wrong with the fender, it just flops a little when it gets mud built up on it.

im located in southern indiana 47136. im taking it to work and getting pics of it tomorrow. so email me at a92gsx@aol.com to get more info and pics. i need to sell it asap.

2ltrmirage
10-28-2004, 03:56 PM
will accept all reasonable offers. need to sell asap

2ltrmirage
10-30-2004, 07:27 AM
new price

5000 obo in basicaly stock form
(razr2s& xcrs, dirtbike start button, and a few other small things)

5900 obo with all the goddies.

id realy rather sell it the all stock way.

hopefully ill have pics tomorrow.

westcoastmxer
11-01-2004, 06:23 PM
hey man i am verry interested..please send pics and info to quadfmx12@aol.com..thanx ben

harescrambles
11-01-2004, 07:10 PM
do you have any pics of the quad yet? thanks

2ltrmirage
11-06-2004, 11:37 AM
sorry its taking me so long to get pics. i cant fond anyone with a digital camera that will come take some pics for me. im gonna try my best to get one from my work and get pics early this week.