PDA

View Full Version : gncc races

SSPRECHE
10-27-2004, 02:18 PM
Anyone notice that at the last few GNCC races there are a bunch of people that seem to block the good lines until certain pro's go thru then let them go thru then re-block.
I am sorry but this really bothers me as that is not fair racing! :grr:

cheetah
10-27-2004, 06:53 PM
I figured out how to get around that. Nail the gas straight for them. I have found most quickly learn how to get out of the way.;)

bradley300
10-28-2004, 03:52 AM
and those that dont learn the first lap will remeber you the 2nd lap and move;)

sharkinthepool
10-28-2004, 05:37 AM
I have not noticed it yet, but I have heard from someone else about this. Heck with them run them over. That would piss me off too!!!

crayfz
10-28-2004, 05:44 AM
I haven't noticed it while I race, but when I broke down at St.Clairsville and started to watch, I saw them doing it at the the mud hill.

Rico
10-28-2004, 06:02 AM
I now have a broken bumper and 3 of the 4 bolts that hold the bumper in place broke off in my frame for the azzholes that don't want to move and need help getting out of my fuggin way....:cuss:

sharkinthepool
10-28-2004, 09:43 AM
crayfz and Rico

I have not raced yet only watched, and that is just BULLSHEE!!!

I hate to sayit Rico but they got what they deserved unfortunate for you and your bumper, but I think you should have hit them a little harder!!!:mad: :grr:

If there was a way to put a cattle bar on there that would teach them!!! But then you would be dis-qualified for that, But shouldnt they be disqualified for what they are doing or are the officials looking the other way like they do in the D-11 and D-12 MX races!

SSPRECHE
10-28-2004, 11:47 AM
i am pretty sure i know whose team is doing this but what can you do about it>? I mean there is nothing in the rulebook that says "spectators can not block the lines" Althought i do think a rider should be penalized if his team is doing this. I mean showing your rider which line to take is one thing, but blocking off the only good line until your rider /riders come thru is a totally different thing. And that to me is cheating. I mean look i have never seen any of balance's team blocking anything and although he still may need to take a crappy line he still comes out #1 - so for those redirecting maybe they should think about that!

Rico
10-28-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by SSPRECHE
i am pretty sure i know whose team is doing this but what can you do about it>?

Don't be skeert. Tell us who it is....:scary:

Pappy
10-28-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by SSPRECHE
i am pretty sure i know whose team is doing this but what can you do about it>? I mean there is nothing in the rulebook that says "spectators can not block the lines" Althought i do think a rider should be penalized if his team is doing this. I mean showing your rider which line to take is one thing, but blocking off the only good line until your rider /riders come thru is a totally different thing. And that to me is cheating. I mean look i have never seen any of balance's team blocking anything and although he still may need to take a crappy line he still comes out #1 - so for those redirecting maybe they should think about that!

wow...i thought you meant blocking with a quad or something.

id be interested to know who you feel has done this myself

SSPRECHE
10-28-2004, 12:10 PM
I would prefer not to say becuase beleive me i learned the hard way the minute you speak up your "rider" is immediately the bad guy.

I will tell you that I am not w/Balance's team. I was just proving a point there.