10-27-2004, 01:03 PM
oh hell never mind...funny though

LTandRaptorider
10-27-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
:devil:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Woods/1416/jdsale.jpg

Oh Brian... actually as an old farm boy, I like it! :D

Now go eat another box of Twinkies so Hostess can get out of bankruptcy!

brian-250
10-27-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Oh Brian... actually as an old farm boy, I like it! :D

Now go eat another box of Twinkies so Hostess can get out of bankruptcy!

now god dangit i dont eat twinkies!

Wanna buy and old tractor?

LTandRaptorider
10-27-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by quadvirgin27
Nope............. that's not his new toy :confused:

but I know what it is :devil:

Uh huh... I like the way you talk... :devil:

LTandRaptorider
10-27-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
now god dangit i dont eat twinkies!

Wanna buy and old tractor?

Well, no room for one now, but I love old tractors. Some day I hope to have some ground again, and want to get a Ford 8N and restore it... always liked them, maybe because at the age of 9 it was the first tractor I drove... and yes, they had to put blocks on the peddles! :D Before that I remember sitting on the axle of a Case while plowing the fields.. can't remember what model it was... I think they were hoping I'd fall off! :eek: :p After the 8N I drove a Ford... 1963 diesel, looked like the jubilee... then a John Deere 1020... Ahhh... the gold ole days! :)

Quad18star
10-27-2004, 02:09 PM
Dude you ain't comming to the cottage unless you bring something like that ..... it could be fun to rip up and down the lake with that . :devil:

blondie69
10-27-2004, 03:34 PM
Ahh, nothing runs like a deere.

I was representin them today at school:blah: Farmers appreation day (Its for fall fest, dress up like a farmer. Then at lunch they had hay tosses, teachers had to kiss a cow, we paid money, and hay rolling contests)...You know your a hick when....lmao. But yea...had my John Deere straw hat on, plaid work shirt (that smelled of diesel..ha), & rubber boots. Was gonna wear dads over-alls...but they were huge on me. But it's odd but I felt so comfterable in the stuff I was wearin:devil: But I getta drive those sukers (well ones in a bit better cond. and a bit newer) at work sometimes:blah: (no I don't work on a farm..)..and we have a John Deere lawn tractor...nothing better:cool: