PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION 2 STOLEN BBR CRF50'S IN WA STATE

dirtmomma
10-27-2004, 07:56 AM
ATTENTION, ATTENTION.....2 BIKES HAVE BEEN STOLEN FROM A GARAGE IN THE STANWOOD BRYANT AREA. BOTH MACHINES ARE CRF 50'S. BOTH ARE SITTING ON BBR PRO-SERIES FRAMES. BIKE #1 IS GREEN WITH WHITE GRAPHICS ON MICHELIN STARCROSS TIRES. BIKE #2 RED WITH WHITE GRAPHICS, HAS AN ACERBIS DUAL HEADLAMP NUMBERPLATE AND IS ALSO ON MICHELIN STARCROSS TIRES. ONE MACHINE HAD THE REAR TIRE LOCK UP DURING THE ACT OF THEFT, AND WAS DRUG ACROSS THE GRASS. If you see mahines that meet this description, please call the Snohomish Co Sheriff's Office immediatley. They where taken on Saturday night around 11:30 according to advanced pet activity.

We have one suspect....A crack-head in need of cash that drives a 01-02 chevy silverado that is lifted. Keep an eye out for those bikes in the back of said truck.

I thought I would post this here for this guy he's a good guy & it REALLY sucks someone would do this :grr: :mad: MAN I HATE THIEVES!!! So anyone in the Seattle/Everett area or WA. state for that matter KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN PLEASE!!!

dirtmomma
10-27-2004, 08:34 AM
BUMP