PDA

View Full Version : BBR CRF'S stolen in Wa State

maggiesboy
10-27-2004, 07:51 AM
Hey guys and gals, My co-worker had both of is BBR Proframe CRF 50's stolen from the Stanwood - Bryant area of Snohomish county. Macine #1 is green w/white graphics, BBR proframe, raised seat, and michelin starcross tires. Machine #2 is red w/white graphics, BBR proframe, acerbis dual bulb headlamp / numberplate, also on Starcross tires. There is a reward for the recovery of these bikes. If you know the location of these bikes call the snohomish co sheriffs office and Aarron at 360 530-7800.

Thank you for your time.

dirtmomma
10-27-2004, 07:59 AM
OK you beat me to it LOL ;) for some reason mine posted 2 times :rolleyes: guess I better go fix that!!

dirtmomma
10-27-2004, 08:35 AM
BUMP!!

SHANE03EX
10-27-2004, 10:40 AM
Not alot of people from this site are from our area but I will keep my eyes open.

dirtmomma
10-27-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by SHANE03EX
Not alot of people from this site are from our area but I will keep my eyes open.

Yeah thats true BUT you never know where they will end up ;) ie Ebay,For Sale section for parts ect.

so it says your from Marysville?? Do you race?? Wanna join the CBHRCA club & ride w/us?? Do I know you LOL :)

SHANE03EX
10-27-2004, 02:54 PM
No we have never met but I would be intersted in joining a club, all my riding buddies suddenly got girlfriend so now I have my 400 and not so many people to ride with. I have a girl friend too but I told her that I spent too much money on that thing to let it sit and collect dust.

dirtmomma
10-27-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by SHANE03EX
No we have never met but I would be intersted in joining a club, all my riding buddies suddenly got girlfriend so now I have my 400 and not so many people to ride with. I have a girl friend too but I told her that I spent too much money on that thing to let it sit and collect dust.

LOL GOOD for you :D Well as far as the club is concerned right now we are kind of at a stand still for the next couple months due to our racing Nov-Jan @ Monroe :) BUT if you want to go to my website which is http://sandvigracing.tripod.com & go to the CBHRCA page you can read the newsletters & see if you'd like that :) All we do is meet up & GO RIDE:blah: so if ya want to send me your email addy then I can put you on the newslettr list & that way you'll know what/when/where we plan on going next!! Well hope we'll see ya riding sometime :) Heck bring that thing out to Monroe & FLATTRACK it :macho