PDA

View Full Version : Stolen!

03400EX_Nacs
10-26-2004, 10:26 PM
yep it happend! my dang four wheeler was jacked! happend last night... it was in the local ATV shop and someone cut the chain holding the gates to the atv's being worked on and took it.... kinda funny because i was getting my throttle fixed and was fixing to sell it. not a ton of people knew about it and out of all the atv's PLUS brand nw quads still on crates and others sitting out with keys in them, then only thing takenwas my four wheeler... i am a little confused as to why though. i am assuming it was someone who new me. the insurance of the shop and such will cover what i was going to ask for it and what they dont cover the owner said he would... so i am not upset about that but the fact some low life sonofa***** took it and got away with it and the fact it was probably a personal thing pee's me off to high hell! anyway i would much appreciate it if you would look for anything for sale on ebay or in a local shop or race. for a pic you can see the homepage of my site. www.freewebs.com/taylor_racing
Thanks
Bob