PDA

View Full Version : Iatvhss Banquet

Johnny & Monica
10-26-2004, 08:58 PM
Here's a picture of Johnny at Waukon, makes you look forward to next season. :D

We're all so excited about the banquet. It's gonna be a blast. Just have to make it thru the 12 hours this weekend.

Andy, I finally got those powdercoating certificates mailed today should be a couple days to reach you.

Buy ANCRA tie downs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolvee
10-27-2004, 08:58 PM
That is a good plug for ancra. Ancra is the greatest tie down on the market, and the way Ancra has helped our series in our first year is incredible!! I really take notice when i'am buying something, at the companies that get involved in promoting our sport. So you can be sure if I need straps, I will be going to Advantage Cycle (515-961-5699) or calling C&D Racing(308-696-7805) to order my ancra tie downs!! In our sport I wish more riders would take notice of who is helping our sport grow, and not just cheapest! SORRY, i didn't mean to go off, I just really appreciate the companies that put something back into our sport like yours johnny (Chance Powder Coating) Thank You Johnny! And Thanks to all the other companies that support our sport by getting involved. Not just our series but all across the country.

wolvee
10-27-2004, 09:02 PM
If anyone has photos of the awards at the Indianola race on April 25th, please email them to me at iatvhss@msn.com. We need some photos for the hight light film from Indianola. Thanks!

Johnny & Monica
10-27-2004, 10:08 PM
Andy lets not forget Ron from certified racing 402-681-2081 He`s really pulled threw on holeshot awards all year for every class an I didnt get to know him till the last 2 races,An he`s really helped us out the last week getting us parts for the 12 hour race this sat. THANKS RON An I only called him on parts because he`s helped the series out so much,An he gave us some good deals,So you Iowa racers remeber ron when ordering parts He supports us all year to. An thanks C&D racing to along with advantage cycles with out all you guys this series would be just another series Well a large Thanks to Andy AN Tracy for putting it all together Awesome Year guy`s counting days till next season

the Z Man
10-28-2004, 12:12 AM
Don,t forget us little guys ( the racers ) without us there wouldn't be a series,, just playin,,
I am pretty excited for the Banquet, I hear there are a lot of new and exciting things happening.
Andy, di dyou find the wrecks I had on video? I checked my other tapes and I am pretty sure I gave you the right one.
Keep er pinned and we'll see everyong this week-end at Fort Friggin Dodge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWOOO HHHOOOO !!!!!!

QuadGodZ # 88

ATVGurl
10-28-2004, 07:01 PM
While we're saying our thank-you's:

Thanks, Andy & Tracy for all your hard work!! Jason and I had SO MUCH fun!!!! You really did a great job!!

I will definitely be supporting all of the sponsors in my purchases!! We've received so many great gift certificates -- Jason got a new helmet in Chariton at C&C custom cycle! They must have given out a TON of certificates! We liked all of our prizes--how cool! And I think I have benefited the most out of the holeshot awards--not only did I get a really cool outfit but the Prairies obviously don't have a chain so I got all the chain lube that went to our whole team! I'm set for a LONG time!! :D If anyone needs to borrow some you know where to go now. Thanks to Ron at Certified Racing!! There are so many sponsors of the series and of our team, I could go on a long time, so thank you to ALL of the sponsors for your support! And to all of the racers for showing up and making it so awesome!

Can't wait for the banquet! See you guys there!

rpmquad
10-28-2004, 07:52 PM
:o ..thank you everyone for your kind words...good luck to all of you at the 12 hr. i will try to get up there to cheer you all on.

i feel very lucky to be involved with the ia.series ....i went to my first race not knowing a single person..i was made to feel very welcome and have had the pleasure to meet alot of great people.

the ia series racers and familys are a class act ..i can not stress this enough...on and off the track...already can not wait for next year lol all of the sponsers have been great plus without the land owners,all the volunters and andy@tracy this series never would have happend....thanks c@d racing for the bars they look great on my daughters quad :)

Johnny & Monica
11-02-2004, 07:46 AM
Less than 2 weeks to go, we can't hardly wait. I'm sure they have lots of surprises for us. Here's a list of the guys and gals that made all 7 races and are eligible for the ironman award:

1. Duane Johnson
2. Josh Eaton
3. Bob Ziebell
4. Jason Gudde
5. Zac Johnson
6. James Smith
7. Jeremy Johnson
8. Richard Beymer
9. Cliff Von Sprecken
10.Eric Von Sprecken
11. Ryan Jimenez
12. Jordan Brown
13. Matt Brown
14. Michael Scheib
15. Tyler Pritchard
16. Paul Serck
17. Ryan Irvin
18. Jon Lucas
19. Justin Bloem
20. Mark Yeager
21. Barry Mueller
22. Jerome Rewerts
23. John Glann
24. Jeff Mueller
25. Bob Reynolds
26. John Kellison
27. Mark Remsburg
28. Roy Hazzard
29. Alex Gronbach
30. Jason Mickelson
31.Angela Mickelson
32. Brady Kyner
33. Chance Kellison
34. Taylor Chance
35. conner Hoyt
36. Kyle Carnahan
37. Josh Crouse

Good luck to you all and happy racing.:D :D

Johnny & Monica
11-02-2004, 07:48 AM
By the way we have 3 on that list Johnny, Taylor, and Chance.:D

wolvee
11-02-2004, 07:14 PM
Actually, there are only 36, Kyle Carnahan missed the last race. It is getting corrected on the website.

Congrats to all those Ironmen & Ironwomen!!!

See you guys at the banquet!
Tracy

the Z Man
11-02-2004, 07:25 PM
You all know that the Z Man is taking this one home, if anybody deserves it more, meet me on the track for a 3 hour tour, a 3 hour tour,,,, Z

Johnny & Monica
11-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by the Z Man
You all know that the Z Man is taking this one home, if anybody deserves it more, meet me on the track for a 3 hour tour, a 3 hour tour,,,, Z

Ok Gilligan or is this Mary Ann :devil:

the Z Man
11-03-2004, 08:10 AM
I think I would be more like,,,Z Professor.

Johnny & Monica
11-03-2004, 08:21 AM
Z professor

Ask Johnny why I can't wear my Waukon shirt from the last race when he's feeling freaky. :D :devil:

pm me your email add for your pics

Johnny & Monica
11-07-2004, 06:54 PM
Just letting you all know that we will have some silent auction items at our banquet that you can bid on. All proceeds will go to Scott Meyers (House explosion, burnt on bottom half of body) from Ft Dodge. These items were originally planned on being out at the 12 hour, but with the weather not cooperating, they will at our banquet. Some items are tires, tires w/rims, jerseys, bags, t-shirts, signed merchandise, hats, etc.

Goes to show you how good these Iowa people really are , Always supporting there racer`s way to go Andy & Tracy:D

jgfarmsracer
11-09-2004, 07:03 PM
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny & Monica
11-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Just two more days:D Can't wait to see everyone and find out all the secretive stuff Andy and Tracy had planned. Really looking forward to getting that schedule for 2005. What time is everyone heading out Saturday?? And which one of you Des Moines people is having the after party ? :D

jgfarmsracer
11-11-2004, 04:32 PM
leavin at 1!

rpmquad
11-11-2004, 06:02 PM
i will be up there around 1-2 pm..give the kid some time in the pool before the banquet :D

the Z Man
11-11-2004, 06:22 PM
There are afew different things we could do, we could go to a bar, or someones Motel, and there is always my house, but not too many people please.
Z

98red
11-11-2004, 07:51 PM
There is a bar that is about 1 block away...I'ts one of those, bring your booze places....I think it cost $10.00 to get in.:D

QUADROOKIE
11-11-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by 98red
There is a bar that is about 1 block away...I'ts one of those, bring your booze places....I think it cost $10.00 to get in.:D
:D --Yeah, I'm sure Earl would welcome all the company!!!!!;)