PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

team_450_88
10-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Wuts everyone doing for halloween...I think Ima hit up some haunted houses..and 4 sho roll some yards, jus gonna try not to get caught cause they are really charging if u get cought now wit toilet paper...I was gonna run a indoor race in hollysprings,ms but decided id jus stay around here and go to some haunted houses and do w/e else everyone wants to do...

bulkdriverlp
10-26-2004, 07:48 PM
6 nieces and nephews are comin over and im gunna ride in bro-in-laws truck and point out the good houses for em. and of course pig out on candy

theTman
10-26-2004, 07:50 PM
prob goin skatin all day then getin some candy at night

JDiablo
10-26-2004, 07:51 PM
nothing really,go around and do the usual wat teenagers do,might go to a couple houses,or i just might steal all my brothers candy,lol....but not toilet paper...eggs :devil: lol ye ye i no i will get flamed but most of you can't say that you haven't done it at least ONCE!:cool:

ny300exrider
10-26-2004, 07:52 PM
im going out on razr scooters and getting as much candy as possible and having some fun on the way lol

team_450_88
10-26-2004, 07:53 PM
I thought about going trick or treating but im 16...lol plus I dont wanna buy a costume...

HELL I GOT AN IDEA...ill jus go as a STREAKER...:devil: :p

blondie69
10-26-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by team_450_88
I thought about going trick or treating but im 16...lol plus I dont wanna buy a costume...

HELL I GOT AN IDEA...ill jus go as a STREAKER...:devil: :p

I'm 17 and I'm going, same w/ my best friend...and my bf's 18 and he's goin w/ me. And my best friends bf is 19 in like 2 weeks...but he proooobably isn't gonna be dressin up haha. But Sat. I might be goin to a Halloween party, so that'll be fun:blah:

10-26-2004, 08:04 PM
partying:devil:

LazeR
10-26-2004, 09:20 PM
Prolly nothing, im dog sitting for some friends for the weekend, but how can i complain when i get to stay in a nice house right on the river for a weekend, and have whoever i want over ;)

I-7
10-26-2004, 09:21 PM
Im thinking about burning all of my neighbors crops and setting plague to his livestock... but that just would be plain wrong...

Disaster
10-26-2004, 09:35 PM
Ummm a small little party thing... then go hang out or something...

n00b on a 400ex
10-26-2004, 09:38 PM
im gonna get on my quad, go up to peoples houses with a shot glass, and ask for the strongest $hit they have. probly wont get anything more then beer cause im 15...but if i have a helmet, facemask, and goggles on and sound like im 18 (which isnt hard), then i might get some hard liquor :D

MichaelS693
10-26-2004, 09:47 PM
ill be racing:D

roostin_dale
10-26-2004, 10:00 PM
lets see...haunted house, see the grudge with my gf, then party hoppin, alllllll weekend!!:D

team_450_88
10-26-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
lets see...haunted house, see the grudge with my gf, then party hoppin, alllllll weekend!!:D

Sounds like u are DA MAN WIT DA PLAN !! :blah:

Quad18star
10-26-2004, 10:26 PM
Ahh I remember back in the day when I used to go around getting candies .... now I'm the one handing them out .

But it's going to be a weekend of non stop partying ..... many 24s of beer are going to be downed this weekend . I'll be dressed up as the guy with the broken leg . :blah:

team_450_88
10-26-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Ahh I remember back in the day when I used to go around getting candies .... now I'm the one handing them out .

But it's going to be a weekend of non stop partying ..... many 24s of beer are going to be downed this weekend . I'll be dressed up as the guy with the broken leg . :blah:

LOL SIGNS OF GETTING OLD !! :devil:

Quad18star
10-26-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by team_450_88
LOL SIGNS OF GETTING OLD !! :devil:

Ya it was also a sign the other day , when I pulled out some grey hair ..... This can't be good ... I'm only 21 !!:(

team_450_88
10-26-2004, 10:41 PM
Ya it was also a sign the other day , when I pulled out some grey hair ..... This can't be good ... I'm only 21 !!:(

I was jus messin wit u bout bein old...dont open a can of canadian whoop *** on me..haha....GREY HAIR :eek2: never eva good..lol where is the stress coming from?:devil:

stace609
10-26-2004, 10:46 PM

just wait. my husband's 27 and he's going bald! although you don't have to live with me....

Quad18star
10-26-2004, 10:57 PM
I'm not sure where the stress is comming from ... lol . I'm just hoping I take after my dad .... he's in his mid 50s ... he's greying but still has a full head of hair .

Now that I think of it , I did see my ex girlfriend a few days before I discovered the grey hairs . Hrmmm....

SGA
10-26-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Im thinking about burning all of my neighbors crops and setting plague to his livestock... but that just would be plain wrong...
I actually laughed on that one!:D

What i'm doing for halloween? No idea at all, prob not much :(

MY450R
10-27-2004, 07:01 AM
lets see im taking my daughter trick or treating and then im going to sit in my yard with a baseball bat and kill the first one who comes with toilet paper or eggs and use thier head as a christmas ornament

dirtmomma
10-27-2004, 08:13 AM
WEll Sat. night going to a Halloween party & Sun taking lil man trick or treating :) OH boy exciting like WHOOHOOO ;)

maggiesboy
10-27-2004, 08:17 AM
BOYCOTT

chucked
10-27-2004, 08:20 AM
im having a party, I got a stage built and Ill be having 4 bands playing (including mine) many other festivities will be here too. Im still looking for a video projector to rent/borrow, I want to hook ps2 up to it and hook the soung up to the band equipment and project it onto a screen. Cant seem to get ahold of one though.

Punk'd
10-27-2004, 05:23 PM
im going to put a wagon on the back of my 450 and give free hay rides:D

sam the brave
10-27-2004, 05:25 PM
i am turing 16 on halloween
and i am going to a party with my gf
and i am getting a permit and a street bike permet to

Sportrax10
10-27-2004, 05:31 PM
Ill be wishing I didnt have school Monday... :mad:

Stevie-D
10-27-2004, 05:54 PM
im gonna get on my quad, go up to peoples houses with a shot glass, and ask for the strongest $hit they have. probly wont get anything more then beer cause im 15...but if i have a helmet, facemask, and goggles on and sound like im 18 (which isnt hard), then i might get some hard liquor

i like the way this guy thinks:macho

there is a hayride that is run by a farmer and a few chaperones. i used to go on it when i was younger. few years ago they got eggs thrown at them. so this year, instead of going, i'm going to a football game at school on friday night, then we're gonna ambush the wagon ride w/ eggs. lmao. i know pretty much everyone that will be on the wagon so it'll be fun. :devil:
ain't sure bout the rest of the weekend. depends on what goes on friday night if i'll be up to doing anything saturday. i'll be sittin on my arse on sunday, then at night i'll be by the window with the bb gun waiting for vandilizers. :blah:

lmao...years back, i was about 12, some kids came in a car at like 11 on holloween night and started throwing eggs. my dad saw them pull in front of the house (we're out in the country mind you), grabbed a carton of eggs out of the fridge, and started throwing em back at em! lmao. he hit their car a good 4 or 5 times before they could get in and drive away. gosh that was funny:p

DEAL
10-27-2004, 06:43 PM
I am probably gonna sit home .. drink a few beer .. then go to bed since I have to work the next morning. :mad:

dirtmomma
10-27-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
i like the way this guy thinks:macho

lmao...years back, i was about 12, some kids came in a car at like 11 on holloween night and started throwing eggs. my dad saw them pull in front of the house (we're out in the country mind you), grabbed a carton of eggs out of the fridge, and started throwing em back at em! lmao. he hit their car a good 4 or 5 times before they could get in and drive away. gosh that was funny:p

Heck I like the way your DAD thinks LMAO thats a good one & i'd do the same thing if someone thought they were gonna egg my house, in fact I'd probably run thier azzes down :grr: & stuff the eggs you know where!! :) I'm not a ******......................really I'm not ;) :devil:

PBlackmon
10-27-2004, 07:27 PM
I'm goin' ridin'!!!!:D

chucked
10-27-2004, 07:31 PM
haha last year i caught some people egging my sisters car, I got in my moms truck and followed them for 3-4 hrs. Man i love scaring the crap outta people.

JDiablo
10-27-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by chucked
haha last year i caught some people egging my sisters car, I got in my moms truck and followed them for 3-4 hrs. Man i love scaring the crap outta people.

chit i know you would have scared the crap out of me,i would be saying my final prays and making my peace,lol you should have followed them,turn off the lights so they think your not following them anymore,then when they slow down,flick um back on again,lmao man i would have so much chit in my pants:eek2:

chucked
10-27-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
chit i know you would have scared the crap out of me,i would be saying my final prays and making my peace,lol you should have followed them,turn off the lights so they think your not following them anymore,then when they slow down,flick um back on again,lmao man i would have so much chit in my pants:eek2:

o dude it was so good i was laughing the whole time, a few times, i would like turn off to act like i was giving up, then i would turn around and wait, and then catch up to them with my high beams on

JDiablo
10-27-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by chucked
o dude it was so good i was laughing the whole time, a few times, i would like turn off to act like i was giving up, then i would turn around and wait, and then catch up to them with my high beams on

lmao man now i want to go do that,to bad i only get my permit this year,o well:o next time get some pix:devil:

2001-400ex'er
10-27-2004, 07:45 PM
I live right by a river that dries half way up so I'm having like 12 girls over mudwrestling :D