PDA

View Full Version : Prep football playoffs

JUSTINcredible
10-26-2004, 05:22 PM
i dont know about you guys but football is a huge thing around here. Our team being the defending state champion we have had a kinda rough year but the last 2 weeks it seems the team totaly changed. we won the last 2 games against prolly the hardest teams in out confernce with a combined score of 78-14 we are ranked 3 and playing the 6th ranked team tonight for the first game of the playoffs. my friend that used to race with me untill he got to big got a5 yr scholarship at the UofM for football last year, he got red shirted this year and starts playing next year. They say that we have the toughest conference in the state.

Plus its fun going to the games cuz alot of ppl i went to school with come home from college for the games and its nice hanging out with all of them again.

Glencoe-Silver lake football (http://startribune.sportshuddle.com/FanPages/Sports/Football/Common/Team.asp?TeamID={01D45883-11B1-4F25-846F-FF3247E500BC}&setTeamType=3&setAffiliate=MST&setSeason={B0104FA9-BD6B-4CB5-BAC6-5E85EE243B29})