PDA

View Full Version : Atreyu

user101
10-25-2004, 08:48 PM
i had a lot of trouble dealing with him. we agreed on a trade of my burguard s-arm for his stocker and $250. i asked him wut kind of condition his swinger was in and he said it was perfect. i took his word for it because he had positive feedback. i sent mine out after he had told me he sent the m.o. out, he said he couldnt find a box for the s-arm so it might be another day or so. well about 4 days pass and no m.o. or s-arm. i i/m him on aol and he said he had received my s-arm. i think about 3 more days pass and i get the swingarm in the mail. i open the package and the swingarm is beat up. the front pivot bearings are shot, the back skidplate mounts are screwed up and i had to take the stock carrier( which was destroyed) out. but i wasnt really amd about the carrier because that wasnt part of the trade. i waited prolly another 3 days be4 i finally got the m.o. i've been rying to contact him about the replacing the pivot bearing but he won't reply back to me.

i will not do business with Atreyu again because he lied about the condition of the swinger and the amount of time he took getting the stuff to me.