PDA

View Full Version : A-Arms

GrounD PoundeR
04-14-2002, 06:32 PM
Thinking about purchasing a set of Leager +2 A-Arms for my for 400. I found some for under 400 and was wondering. I keep hearing about herman's A-Arms as well. I'm about 220 so I'm wanting to upgrade shocks as well.

RoostinOna400ex
04-14-2002, 06:57 PM
Go with herrmann a-arms they are REALLY strong and are really cheap!! Check them out at www.herrmannracing.com

DO you have aim or aol I live in beaumont tx i have some questions to ask you about racing!!!

GrounD PoundeR
04-14-2002, 07:23 PM
I use to do the aol and icq thing but because of work I'm am getting burned out with computers. Thats one of the reason I bought my 400. As for racing I am just a rec. rider for the time. I have heard of an amateur circuit down here they do everyother weekend but I have not looked into it. Feel free to email me. I do check that every now and then.

RoostinOna400ex
04-14-2002, 08:32 PM
well i dont really know where tyler is and im not for sure if it is cloler to dallas or houston but i was going to ask you if you race and if you were going to race the SOBE splendora race this coming weekend or if you race the TQRA series?? jw thanks

p.s. i would go with hermann

Dave400ex
04-14-2002, 09:08 PM
Well Laeger has a very good Product. I would go with Laeger, but that is my Choice. My Brother has Laeger A-Arms and they are very Nice. I will Buy nothing for my 400ex unless it says Laeger. Baldwin has some A-Arms in Stock.

Foxrage
04-15-2002, 04:19 AM
For the price you cant beat buying hermans but if you want laeger they are awsome. I would get the laeger for standard a-arms and hermans for long travel.