PDA

View Full Version : tons of blaster parts for sale

bradley300
10-25-2004, 10:51 AM
TONS of aftermarket blaster parts for sale, package deal

looking to sell all my aftermarket stuff to afford a c-dale, then i'll be putting the blaster back to stock and sell it too. heres what i got, this is all going to the same buyer right now, i may sell stuff seperate later if there is more interest, but this is the easy way. the entire quad can be bought for 5200 wich includes all stock parts minus front brakelines and handlebars.
this is a cheap way to get into the air cooled or sport class on a competitive machine at the gnc's or gncc's, quad works great for both
Laegers plus 3 LT a-arms pc'd red w/ prism
Elka front shocks, tripple rate comp adjust piggy back rez
IMS 4 gallon tank w/ TQS flmae graphics
LRD rfx pipe
burgaurd plus 2 swingarm (honda style round house)with carrier
elka rear shock remote rez comp. and rebound adjust
think thats it, all parts are 4 months old or less w/ the exception of the tank, ive head it since the GA gncc

all for 3200, new this is 36oo in parts plus shipping

Moser87m
10-25-2004, 05:07 PM
Hey I would really like to maybe get that rear elka, and the swing-arm how much would you take for the swing-arm like 250 or 300, i have some blaster parts maybe we could make a trade or I dont know cash or something

bradley300
10-25-2004, 08:30 PM
really looking to sell everything at once first, makes it easy on me and still gives the buyer a heck of a deal and away to make there blaster badazz in a hurry.

sorry, the blaster parts are of no interest to me, i am selling all of my parts to afford a cannondale/ATK

bradley300
10-26-2004, 08:37 AM
bump!

brian-250
10-26-2004, 04:44 PM
Bump, this stuff wrks great and looks even better!

Shuee_400
02-23-2005, 11:38 AM
Im interested in this set up but i only want the front shocks the a-arms and rear shock and swing arm shoot my a price im kinda strat for cash im an 18 year old getting ready to go to college and i need to get back in the racing scene i had to get out for awhile bc my parents got a divorce.........................and help would be great when was the last time the shocks were re-serviced and how does the poweder coating looking on the a arms and swing arms.............thanks ZACH

Shuee_400
02-25-2005, 10:03 AM
I need to get this rolling id like to get it together before georgia

meangreen400ex
02-25-2005, 10:16 AM
I sell ya my 400ex shuee...