PDA

View Full Version : Benifit Ride for Bike Hurt Bike Rider

TheJaspMan
10-25-2004, 09:03 AM
A teenager by the name of Daniel Kayhill broke his back on the track last weekend at the races. Apparently he was side by side jumping with someone else off a table top. He landed a little too close to the hay bales and the plastic got ripped off and spun up into his front tire. I flipped him forward and the damage was done. That is the understanding that I have at this point.

Anyways, on Wed Nov 3rd at Earlywines racetrack in Maysville KY there is a benifit ride. It's basically a practice with some small fun races and riding. It's $20 and the proceeds go to Daniel and his family.

If anyone feels like going, the wife and I will be heading out at 5pm from Cincinnati to ride there and staying for a few hours. We need to be back to Cincinnati around 10pm. Just let me know if you are interested and want to follow.

Or contact Earliwnes racetrack direct for information.

http://www.earlywineracing.com

BrandonBlackmon
10-25-2004, 09:20 AM
I would go, but I live in AL and that is a heck of a drive..... I do hope that everything works out though.....GOOD LUCK!

TheJaspMan
10-25-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by BrandonBlackmon
I would go, but I live in AL and that is a heck of a drive..... I do hope that everything works out though.....GOOD LUCK!

Yep, that's a long drive for one evening of riding.

Thanks though!