PDA

View Full Version : You all need to shut the hell up

jjthekj
10-25-2004, 12:52 AM
[QUOTE} "You all need to shut the hell up." [Originally posted by: golfman400ex]

I guess I was just wondering if you were still angry there golfman.

You OK man?

:mad: :grr: :ermm: :huh :rolleyes: :devil:

hondarider2006
10-25-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by jjthekj
[QUOTE} "You all need to shut the hell up." [Originally posted by: golfman400ex]

I guess I was just wondering if you were still angry there golfman.

You OK man?

:mad: :grr: :ermm: :huh :rolleyes: :devil:

wtf?:huh

LazeR
10-25-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by hondarider2006

You didn't know ? i think he hit new thread instead of post reply :rolleyes:

jjthekj
10-25-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by hondarider2006

Check out the post titled "HI".
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=127541&goto=newpost

I'm really worried about golfman. I think the poor guy was about to have a breakdown.

Then the thread was CLOSED.:eek2:
:devil:

derekhonda
10-25-2004, 01:30 AM
man, im sorry that that was the highlight of your day. have you stepped outside lately? go on, run along now child, go toss a football or something.

jjthekj
10-25-2004, 04:03 AM
QUOTE]Originally posted by derekhonda
man, im sorry that that was the highlight of your day. have you stepped outside lately? go on, run along now child, go toss a football or something. [/QUOTE]

Wow derek, are you always this friendly? Actually the highlight of my day was riding with the boys I've been riding with for the past 15 yrs. Didn't toss any footballs. You? (I'm a Bears fan so I've pretty much given up on football for this year)
Hey man, I didn't mean to sound like an a--hole. Do you really think the tough guy talk is necessary? Believe me friend, you don't elevate yourself by talking down to people.

I got the impression that our friend golfman was either about to give up on the site, out of frustration, or get indignant enough to be banned. I was hoping the guy would calm down and rejoin the team. Yet I found myself increasingly amused by his ceaseless rant.

Maybe it is wrong of me to enjoy watching someone else loose their composure. Call it a lesson on how not to act. But it was not my intention to be antagonistic, or disrespectful.

........go on, run along now child, go toss a football or something. [/B][/QUOTE]
Instead of being rude in response I'll assume I said something to offend you, or that you're just having a bad day, and need someone to take it out on. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, because I don't believe you could possibly be as much of a jerk wad as your post would imply.

Bubba
10-25-2004, 05:19 AM
The other thread got locked for a reason. You might as well drop it.

Warnerade
10-25-2004, 06:48 AM
who cares, golfman looked like a fool....it was over with. this topic wil prolly be locked as well.