PDA

View Full Version : getting in shape

Mxjunkie
10-24-2004, 05:57 PM
I need some ideas on how to get bigger, musclar and in shape for harescrambles next season and chicks lol, im about 145 now id like to be atleast 155, any ideas on how to get bigger and in shape?

theTman
10-24-2004, 05:58 PM
eat your veggies:muscle: :bandit:

WOracing
10-24-2004, 06:00 PM
screw travis:blah: ... people tell me to eat alot of peanut butter because of the protien and u have to drink preotien shakes and stuff. YUMMY powder:huh

brian-250
10-24-2004, 06:12 PM
Lift weights, go on a decent "balanced" diet, and most important of all, Ride the holy hell out of that CR.:D

WOracing
10-24-2004, 06:23 PM
he already does...u should see this kid hes jacked:ermm:

Atreyu
10-24-2004, 06:26 PM
I went from 139Lbs to 165lbs in six months. The trick is to lift as hard as you possibly can, and every six weeks or so, change your workout. Also, eat eat eat. I drank protein shakes three times a day too and that helped. Gaining weight seems much harder than losing it, you'll also be suprised at how big and strong you get if you go all out lifting.

theTman
10-24-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
Lift weights, go on a decent "balanced" diet, and most important of all, Ride the holy hell out of that CR.:D

do you do this stuff brian...cuz if you do...it dont work to well:o

j/p man

WhiteBrosKB220
10-24-2004, 06:34 PM
what they said:chinese: haha

brian-250
10-24-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by theTman

j/p man

I do.:)

rollie
10-24-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by theTman

j/p man

LMAO!!! im a fatass two tho....go ahead make fun of me lol :p

sportraxrider10
10-24-2004, 06:46 PM
start lifting, if u dont lift now start off kinda slow. dont start lifting every single day because your muscles will have no time to recover. if you dont have a schedule of what you wanna do go online and search, there are many many workouts on the internet for whatever you want. you can take protein too. if you want to get in shape start running. its the best thing to get in shape. once again if you dont run now dont start out running 5 miles, its not gonna happen. start out slow and work your way up. just remember where you wanna go, you just gotta keep going, dont give up thats the key. you got to remember to eat too, not eating and doing excersize will get you no where. try to eat all 3 solid meals a day. doing these things will bulk you up and get you into good shape but once again its not gonna come quick you gotta keep with it and dont give up.

in this post you will see alot(and i mean alot) of YOU's. if YOU really wanna do this then you have to do it, you have to keep with it nobody else will be able to force you to run, or lift or eat right its all up to you.

bansheeguy77
10-24-2004, 07:47 PM
first of all you got to want it. it requires dedication, and even if you dont feel like it do it. cause the first day you take off, you will keep taking off. find a good split, and lift mon-friday at school. dont overtrain, like do arms every day no thats bad. but one day is arms and calfs, chest and back, quads and tris, and so forth. www.bodybuilding.com has all the info you will need. take one gram of protein per your body weight. also mix creatine in there with it. some like to load the first few weeks to saturate your muscles, then slow down then take a break from it. i just do it consistant tho. run after you workout, a few people i spoke to said thats best. plus if you run before it drains too much out of you. and whatever you do dont quit....the first few weeks-month will suck because you probably wont see any gains. but they will come with time. for bulking you want whey protein, dont get soy or the other junk :blah: im trying out nitrix right now so i will let ya know how that works :blah:

3x440ex
10-24-2004, 08:50 PM
Yeah what they said, and drink two beers before you go to bed....

MichaelS693
10-24-2004, 09:13 PM
you CAN work out everyday if u want to... just work different muscles each day.. i used to have a 3 day work out routine (ex. 1st. tri's and bi's 2nd. chest and shoulders 3rd back and legs) try to drink a protein shake every so often... i used to lift weights and i got to liftin 245... i weight 200.. but now there is no way in hell i could do that:mad: i need to start liftin again:macho

Mxjunkie
10-24-2004, 09:28 PM
thanks for the help, so far ive been doing the riding workouts lol, seems to be getting me some muscles to show off in front of the hotties :D my friend told me to, eat alot 1 day, work out the next and so on

i ride almost everyday, 2 hours is the lowest amount, depending on weather, so its been payin off, my lap times and such r gettin better :macho hopfully if i get in shape, get some cash i'll be racin next season, lookin for sponsors and such

derekhonda
10-25-2004, 12:05 AM
just run and lift, you'll stay fit and get big. If you are really trying to pack the pounds on, eat lots of protein, and do take some weight gain supplements. I really need to get back into lifting, i used to be huge, but laziness has kicked in.

Warnerade
10-25-2004, 07:01 AM
you wanna get in shape for a long race...theres no subsitute for getitng on your quad and riding for hours, best way to get in a good physical riding ability.

muscles...just start lifting, if you wanna build up fast, go buy some creatin, its a muscle enhancer, just take one spoon full a day in a bottle of grape juice...this isnt a steroid, no terrible effects..only thing it does is if you stop working out, it will turn a bit of your muscle into fat.

bansheeguy77
10-25-2004, 08:05 AM
it doesnt turn to fat, just turns some into water. only side effect is you need to drink plenty of water when working out or being really physically active. it doesnt dehydrate you that bad, ya just needa keep on top of your fluids. these links should help you with everything you need to learn bout creatine...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/creatine.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/koch1.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/anssi1.htm

Warnerade
10-25-2004, 08:35 AM
it doesnt turn into fat? **** i guess my friend told me wrong..and i guess ive just started eating a lot more since last year then, ive put on about 10-15 lb's in my tummy:macho

Mxjunkie
10-25-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
it doesnt turn into fat? **** i guess my friend told me wrong..and i guess ive just started eating a lot more since last year then, ive put on about 10-15 lb's in my tummy:macho

lol, rolly :devil: