PDA

View Full Version : meszaros motorsports?

quadingdude23
10-24-2004, 11:36 AM
i recently ordered a axle nut for my 400ex on monday and i have emailed everyday to get the tracking information and when i should receive my item but i have not gotton one reply. Is this a lagit company or did i just get screwed?

slosh13
10-24-2004, 12:15 PM
Yes Meszaros Motorsports is a legit company. Makes awesome and quality products. ALthough he makes quality products, he is the only one running the company. He doesnt have any shop help or office help so things might take a little longer. Also he has been in the process of moving to a new shop so things have been very busy. Im sure when you get your product you will be very happy with it. Now as far as you leaving messages, hes checked his voicemails and emails and has received nothing about an inquiring tracking information. Id try again and see what you can come up with. Sorry for any confusion.

quadingdude23
10-24-2004, 01:19 PM
so when can i expect to receive my part if i ordered it on moday and i live in newington connecticut?

Nausty
10-24-2004, 06:58 PM
they are not legit!

I could go on forever about how hard we try'd was to get our carrier which we never got for months and months while the entire time they were constantly filling us w/ bs. Saying it was sent out, it would be sent out the next day, ect, ect. It never got sent out and basically we caught them in a lot of lies and we contacted the credit card company and got our money back.

They lied to us numorous times and from what I understood of it all they are close to going under so they are charging people and basically not sending them their products.

My advice, take action and get it from a differant business. They are a bad busininess and its not worth your hassle. I wish we would of gone w/ a differant business sooner.

IF you guys really wanna know everything that happened I can find a thread I made or ask my dad because he did a lot of the haggeling.

quadingdude23
10-25-2004, 05:22 PM
are you serious. That is the last thing i need. It is the only axle nut i found for a 400ex and it was cheap.
Ill give another day or two b4 i get really madd.

SnowFlake
10-26-2004, 06:33 AM
They are a very good company to deal with, i ordered a bearing and an axle nut for my 400ex. It came a little later than expected but he called me and told me what the deal was and i was not worried at all. I got my stuff in and its great. Just have patieence(sp) with them and you will be happy.

UglyMotha™
10-26-2004, 09:24 AM
shoulda got a RAD :o

cdalejef
10-26-2004, 10:52 AM
I had bad experiences with that company too :grr:

slosh13
10-26-2004, 11:08 AM
Hey Jeff, can I ask what your bad experience was?

cdalejef
10-26-2004, 11:20 AM
There where several instances that I won't go into detail on.

ranger400ex
10-26-2004, 05:21 PM
Meek and I were "sponsored" by Meszaros....for a short time I might add. Bob has some great ideas..some very nice products...but everything else "business" is very lacking. I really wish he could have got it all together....

JUSTINcredible
10-26-2004, 05:55 PM
they have a website?

quadingdude23
10-26-2004, 07:45 PM
What is the website for RAD mfg?

sly400ex
10-26-2004, 08:25 PM
I recieved excellent service from them, wish I could say that from all others!!!!:rolleyes:

quadingdude23
10-29-2004, 10:29 PM
i got my axle nut and am very pleased and i was just scarred i was not going to get my product like one of the other members, but other then that the nut is great and allthough it took alittle longer they got the job done.