PDA

View Full Version : East Texas

GrounD PoundeR
04-14-2002, 04:51 PM
Looking for people to ride with in the Tyler / East Texas. Will be going to Berwick, PA in June. If you want to ride let me know.

SUPERFLY 400
04-14-2002, 05:22 PM
Hey, I'll be in Pa. Any one in Coulmbia or Lancaster County wanting to ride. Or if you know of any tracks close by. Give us a jingle. Thanks see you in 2nd week in June:D

ogryan400ex
04-15-2002, 08:29 AM
hey,
Im from the dallas area(bedford) im not completly sure where tyler is but i ride at marshall creek, muenster, rocky ridge and when i track ride i ride at mossier valley. We need to get together to ride sometime, i dont really have anyone to ride with anymore since pretty much all my freinds have sold there quads.

Talk to you later.:D

GrounD PoundeR
04-15-2002, 10:45 AM
Tyler is located a little more than a hour east of Dallas. Yes we should hook up. Most of my friends have dirt bikes so its not the same.

04-18-2002, 07:58 PM
I am going to Muenster with some friends two weeks from sat

GrounD PoundeR
04-18-2002, 08:49 PM
Where is Muenster at? I'm still dont know all the little towns in east Texas since I've only lived there for a short while. Let me know and maybe we'll hook up if you want. If you dont mind a 27 year old tagging along. LOL:blah

ogryan400ex
04-19-2002, 07:46 AM
hey,
meunster is about 3 hours north of dfw. that prob sounds like a long a** drive for you but it is well worth it. they have camping facilities and and a guad wash. it takes at least 2 full days to ride all the trails. they even have trails that you can even go up to oklahoma. im thinking about goin up there in the next few weeks or so (if the raining will stop)
but yea i dont really have anyone to ride with right now so we will deff need to get together. i heard of a place near longveiw that i want to go to. maybe we could go their sometime. Even though you are 27 ill let you ride with me. you prob could show me some stuff.:blah

redryder300
04-19-2002, 10:08 PM
hey ogryan,
Where is Marshall Creek and how are the trails there.

Also there's a couple of places in East Texas by Tyler that are supposed to be pretty good. Shiloh Ridge which is near Alto Tx and the place in Longview is Funwheeler Park..I think.
I havent been to either yet but I'm planning some trips this summer.

GrounD PoundeR
04-21-2002, 05:26 PM
Well **** I'm up for it all. I work in Garland and a couple guys I ride with at work we go south of Dallas to ride. There are plenty of trail and a some wicked jumps. Send I message if you want to ride in East Texas of North. Just give me a heads up. Need to get my wife to sign my permission slip. I need someone to work with me on my jumping technique. Last time I got crazy I landed on my one tire and was limping around for a couple weeks. Felt like a kid again....

Send me a message if ya want.

ogryan400ex
04-22-2002, 08:32 AM
hey marshall creek is right on grapvine lake, you take business 114 to 377 if you are goin in the direction of texas motor speed way you take a right on 377 then your next right but if you are coming from the direction of texas speedway you take a left on 377 and you next right after that you keep goin down that road and you will run into it. if thoughs instuctions arent clear enough go to www.goplayinthedirt.com i think they give directions. i will be their not this sun but the next. i have prom bull**** this weekend. but we will have to ride together sometime, im always looking for riding buddies. if you like motocross go to mossier valley this wed. thats when we practice it is a pretty phat track it cost 10 bucks for 5, 15 min motos the directions for that place is on the same web site. do you have aol instant messagnger? my sn is ogryan400ex.

Razorback
04-22-2002, 02:08 PM
hey ogryan400ex,

how do you like mosier valley? i'm seriously considering getting into racing this year and have heard mv is a pretty good place to ride.

also, do you know anything about the tqra? they seem to have several races within reasonable driving distance of dfw. thanks...

ChadEXer
04-24-2002, 10:18 AM
hey ground Pounder
Im from Longview, you know where that is dont you!!! I can ride my Quad to Fun Wheeler or Gator Run Park. Both have drag strips(which i like the most)

Razorback
04-24-2002, 11:04 AM
hey ChadEXer - how do you like Fun Wheeler park? I've thought about going there, but it's a pretty good hike from DFW. Also, got any info on Gator Run Park? Never heard of it.

Oh, also again, do you know anything about the Four States MX park? There's a TQRA race there this weekend and I'm considering riding in it.

Thanks...

ChadEXer
04-24-2002, 11:23 AM
Im not sure about the Four States Park
Gator Run is 5000 acres of riding, it has a drag strip and a little track with small jumps on it, and it has a dust bowl. not the greatest in the world but I have a good time there!!
Fun Wheeler park is mostly for 4x4's. it is almost always covered in mud. it also has a drag strip and a MX course(if thats what you call it) So there isnt really a whole lot of riding for a sport quad there!!

Razorback
04-24-2002, 11:40 AM

redryder300
04-26-2002, 11:07 AM
ogry,
thanks for the directions to Marshall creek.
I'll probably go out there this Saturday and ride if it doesn't rain. If it does rain, then I'm definately going on Saturday the 4th.
And no, I don't have AOL instant messenger. send me a e-mail on my hotmail account @ tco_malley@hotmail.com

If you or razorback or groundpounder wanna go ride, let me know.
:devil

Razorback
04-29-2002, 08:44 AM
redryder300 - sorry, didn't see your post over the weekend. There's a good chance I'll go to Marshall Creek on Saturday, so I'll let you know later in the week and we can meet up if you're going to go.