PDA

View Full Version : computer question(screen)

ny300exrider
10-24-2004, 08:58 AM
all you comp guys, i just completly reformated my computer, reinstalled the operating system, and swiped everything clean. after reinstalling everthing there is just one little thing that is bothering me alittle. the size of the screen seemed to stretch out alittle making the pages on the internet wider and kind of annoying to view. i went to properties and it is set as the smallest screen resolution and the font for windows is set at the right size. anyone know what else i can do? an example is i had a pic of me riding as my desktop backround. the pic was perfect no blur. after reformat i tryed it and its alittle stretched out and blurry. thanks a ton

devildriver422
10-24-2004, 09:03 AM
on the monitor somewhere there should be a set of buttons....depends what kind of monitor you have but try them all and one should come up and youll see a thingwith a square and an arrow inside, go to that and then make it less, do the same with the other one just like it....hard to explain but hope it helps

theTman
10-24-2004, 09:03 AM
on my monitor i have these buttons and like they say size and geometry and junk....i can make the screen wider/smaller....so idk if you have em or what

ny300exrider
10-24-2004, 09:39 AM
yep you guys were right, the little buttons on the moniter got me to a little menu and i had to mess with vertical and horizantal lengths. thanks again

Syrus
10-24-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
yep you guys were right, the little buttons on the moniter got me to a little menu and i had to mess with vertical and horizantal lengths. thanks again

Are u trying to tell me you knew how to re-format a computer but did not know how to adjust monitor size ? :huh

LTandRaptorider
10-24-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Syrus
Are u trying to tell me you knew how to re-format a computer but did not know how to adjust monitor size ? :huh

sometimes it's the little things that escape us... ;)

blondie69
10-24-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
sometimes it's the little things that escape us... ;)

I won't acknowledge that with a response:blah: :devil:

LTandRaptorider
10-24-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
I won't acknowledge that with a response:blah: :devil:

:eek: :p

very unlike you to hold back! :blah:

blondie69
10-24-2004, 11:48 AM
:eek: :p

very unlike you to hold back! :blah:

Only because I was talkin bout u!:blah:

Hahaha I'm playin:devil:

LTandRaptorider
10-24-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Only because I was talkin bout u!:blah:

Hahaha I'm playin:devil:

Oh, you just wait... 18 is around the corner! :devil:

now what was the topic of this thread?

Oh yeah, making little things look bigger? :D

blondie69
10-24-2004, 12:18 PM
Oh, you just wait... 18 is around the corner! :devil:

now what was the topic of this thread?

Oh yeah, making little things look bigger? :D

Not for like another 10 months! Haha:chinese:

Anyways, I'm done post whoring in this thread, the guy already figured out his problem:p