PDA

View Full Version : Youth Ironman Race

thunderisland
10-23-2004, 09:27 PM
What fun we had.Even though the weather didn't cooperate my son really enjoy the race today.I sure hope that the GNCC will consider having more youth quad racing next season.The race went pretty well the first few laps but as the conditions got worse ,he started having trouble keeping the air filter clean.We had a outerwear on it was covered so we took it off about halfway into the 1hr. race.The announcer on the pa announce that he was in 6th place I couldn't have been more prouder unfortunately with 1 lap to go he hit a rut and water wipe out our uni filter and needless to say a DNF.Even though he was disappointed he loved the race and said he would love to race the series if they have one so hopefully others feel the same.Thanks GNCC,EXRIDERS.com and all the sponsers it was great.

Ericthered rdr
10-24-2004, 12:06 AM
If anyone has updates and results from the race please post them.
I did see that Cody Hill got 2nd in his class and 5th over all! way to go Codeman:macho

Pappy
10-24-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Ericthered rdr
I did see that Cody Hill got 2nd in his class and 5th over all! way to go Codeman:macho

yep, we are all very proud of him. he did great.

mcatvme
10-24-2004, 06:17 PM
District 6 rider Austin Findley finished 1st in the 70cc prod. class and 15th overall. Hay pappy can you send me pics of my boy Austin at mcatvme @comcast.net. Thanks Eric

Pappy
10-24-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by mcatvme
District 6 rider Austin Findley finished 1st in the 70cc prod. class and 15th overall. Hay pappy can you send me pics of my boy Austin at mcatvme @comcast.net. Thanks Eric

can do! and a big congrats to your boy!

we will hook up at a D6 event soon and let them hammer it out!

thunderisland
10-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Does anyone know how many youth there were in the 50,70 and 90 classes altogether.I'm guessing but I would say 40 to 50 total does that sound about right.

QuadJunkies
10-24-2004, 11:44 PM
cant wait to see some Coverage!!! Congrats to all the mini riders!!:macho

hetrick425ex
10-25-2004, 06:03 AM
Congrats to all the kids and the parents.
Hey pappy this is Rich ,very nice to have met you.
I couldnt remember my password to log on myself.
Hope Casey isnt mad

Pappy
10-25-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by hetrick425ex
Congrats to all the kids and the parents.
Hey pappy this is Rich ,very nice to have met you.
I couldnt remember my password to log on myself.
Hope Casey isnt mad

haha he wont be too upset!

it was cool meeting you and i look forward to doing some stuff with you guys in the near future!