PDA

View Full Version : new here...

Mike Walker
10-23-2004, 02:38 PM
thought I'd try posting here... some of you may know me from the other forums I haunt... I usually post under Mike Walker, but you may also know me as NEWBEATLE, or WAM...

how many of you are going to the 12 hours race ??? I'm pit chief for Team Diamond G racing this year... I had a team registered last year, in the utility class, but a bad MC accident, 1 week before the race, forced me to drop out... I'm looking forward to meeting most of you there...we'll have an uphill battle running a V Force against all the hot new 450's... we can hope for bad weather... that may level the playing field a little...

Does anyone know how John Pellan is doing ??? I heard he broke his leg / ankle last week... I met him last year, when I went to the race in a wheel chair... I'll bet he has his hands full, if he's hobbling around, trying to put all the final details together for the race... hope you guy'd don't mind an "old junk yard dog", playing around on your forum...

hareracer
10-24-2004, 09:59 PM
We don't mind at all. Some of my friends are racing the 12 hour but I'm not going to make it.