PDA

View Full Version : Oct 31, Final Rd. of the SOCCS at HHMC

humboldt hills
10-23-2004, 11:21 AM
Final Race of the SOCCS
Sunday October 31st - Halloween Harescramble
The course for this race will have the newest trails since our first ever harescramble. We have been working hard making new and unique trails the past couple of weeks. So far there is over 1.5 miles of new stuff. The total length is about 5 miles for Bikes and Atvs, about 2.5 for the minis, and about 1.5 for the Micro's. The trails are covered with leaves now, and it is absolutely beautiful. There won't be any of the motocross track on this layout. A few things will be similar to layouts in the past, but we have never hit it all like this time.
We are having a big hog roast/ cookout on October 30th. Everyone is welcome. We will be accepting donations for the Series Banquet. Feel free to come and camp with us on Satuday night.
This should be the best turnout of the season.
We will be cleaning house and giving away a bunch of stuff as usual.
See you soon.
Jay

Scott Kawi700
10-25-2004, 10:57 AM
Sounds great Jay! We will be there for sure.
To anyone else that has not attended one of these events yet, your missing out. These folks put on an awesome event. So come on out and give them a try you will not be disappointed. :macho

humboldt hills
10-25-2004, 05:32 PM
thanks again Scott, for the kind words, and for keeping the thread alive. Where is Stoess this weekend? Be nice to see his crew again.
Come see us this weekend,
Jay

gncc35
10-26-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Scott Kawi700
Sounds great Jay! We will be there for sure.
To anyone else that has not attended one of these events yet, your missing out. These folks put on an awesome event. So come on out and give them a try you will not be disappointed. :macho I hope to see you there!!!!

Garrett
10-26-2004, 07:35 PM
We'll be there for sure. I wasn't able to secure my first place points lead last race so I won't be able to ride in costume as planned. Can't justify throwing a seasons worth of races away for just a few second looks.

atvchik
10-29-2004, 08:26 AM
Good Luck Garrett!

I will see you all on Sunday:)