PDA

View Full Version : Team America World Police

LazeR
10-23-2004, 12:50 AM
Has anyone seen this movie yet ? If you haven't i highly recommened you see it, it was freakin halarious! There is a lot of cussing though. Great movie, i loved it making fun of all the actors and stuff that are way liberal! It's a must see

lol
10-23-2004, 07:43 AM
i think i might see it now

sweet300ex
10-23-2004, 08:21 AM
I laughed the entire time!

YFZ450Ridr
10-23-2004, 08:47 AM
HOLY chit! i saw it a week ago and goddam it was hilarious. when that guy was pukin it was so vanilla pudding:blah:

LazeR
10-23-2004, 11:38 AM
Anyone who hasn't seen it should, it was absolutely halarious!

Honda4trax250x
10-23-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by LazeR
Anyone who hasn't seen it should, it was absolutely halarious!

im going in 2 hours!

is that good enough for you?

YFZ450Ridr
10-23-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
im going in 2 hours!

thats perfect, be sure to empty all bodily fliuds incase of extreme laughter as to not piss in thy pants.

Atreyu
10-23-2004, 02:13 PM
Is it really that good? Cause I know a lot of kids in my school said it sucked..guess I'll have to see for myself.

Screamin440
10-23-2004, 05:42 PM
Did you guys hear that they made them cut down on the amount of puppet sex or else they were going to rate the movie NC-17?

400exrules
10-23-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Screamin440
Did you guys hear that they made them cut down on the amount of puppet sex or else they were going to rate the movie NC-17?

they say on here: www.imdb.com that they took out a sex scene to bump it down to R rating

LazeR
10-23-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
im going in 2 hours!

How did ya like it ?

n00b on a 400ex
10-23-2004, 10:28 PM
damn, i still need to see it

Honda4trax250x
10-23-2004, 11:47 PM
How did ya like it ?

it was funny i liked it

when it first started, like the first 15-20 minutes i was kinda dissapointed, but then it got sooooooooo good

it was so dumb, litterally only 5 minutes into the movie these people already left cuz they thought it was not as funny as the reviews said..........THEY OLNY SAW 5 MINUTES!

if only they knew what they missed

my favorite part was all the "maaaatttt daaaaaamoooon" stuff lol, soooo funny

YFZ450Ridr
10-24-2004, 08:08 AM
DUKAH DUKAH DUKAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

LazeR
10-24-2004, 12:05 PM
haha, yea the beginning is pretty slow, but once you get into it a lil bit. Its funnier then hell!

10-24-2004, 03:45 PM
me & my girlfriend didnt really like it....

Bill Fuller
10-24-2004, 03:51 PM
YOU have a girlfriend:confused: Pictures please to confirm:devil:

LTandRaptorider
10-24-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
YOU have a girlfriend:confused: Pictures please to confirm:devil:

:D :D

that is hard to believe! :blah:

Atreyu
10-24-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
me & my boyfriend didnt really like it....

That's more like it. :devil:

kamikaze_rzrbak
10-24-2004, 07:40 PM
i just got home and thought iw was hilarrious, the sex seen was so funny! shhhhhhhh(finger in eye)lmao!:chinese: helllwroooow

LazeR
10-25-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
me & my girlfriend didnt really like it....

No sense of humor ? :blah: Naa man im just messing, to each is own.....But it got an A from me! I laughed my *** off

blitzkrieg05
10-25-2004, 10:42 AM
This movie was freakin hularious... I especially liked the dick, *****, and ********* speach..... lol Inebidadable...

LazeR
10-25-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by blitzkrieg05
This movie was freakin halarious... I especially liked the dick, *****, and ********* speach.....

Yes, i would love to memorize that speech, it is quite funny. Matt Daemon!

Team American F*** Yea

DEAL
10-25-2004, 04:11 PM
No sense of humor ? :blah: Naa man im just messing, to each is own.....But it got an A from me! I laughed my *** off

The jokes were probably over his head.

10-25-2004, 04:45 PM
actually...my girlfriend was having a negative attitude (she was in public with me :blah: *shot at self ) so its hard to laugh when someone with you is being a beotch

bansheeguy77
11-02-2004, 01:37 PM
there are 3 types of people in the world....*****, ******* and ********. ***** love to **** ******* all the time. ******* just complain about the ***** ******* all the time. while the ******** just try to **** all over everything. but the thing is ***** also **** ******** which makes everything good. but sometimes ******* turn into ******** because a ***** is only 1 and a half inches away from the *******. but sometimes ***** **** too much and ruin everything.

that movie was the best i loved it. it reminded me of south park alot which was good. the sex scene was funny as hell 2.
btw i used **'s instead of cursing up top and i know its probably off but i tried :blah:

i promise you i will never die

11-02-2004, 01:52 PM
Everyone here at work is taking off a half day tomorrow to go watch it! I can't wait!

derekhonda
11-02-2004, 01:58 PM
There are 3 types of people: D****, P******, and *******s. P****** don't like d**** because p****** get ****ed by d****, but d**** also **** *******s, *******s who just want to **** on everything P****** may think they can deal with *******s their way but the only thing that can **** an ******* is a d***...with some balls. The problem with d**** is that sometimes they **** to much or **** when it isnt appropriate. And it takes a ***** to show them that. But sometimes p****** get so full of **** that they become *******s themselves because p******* are only an inch and a half away from *******s. I dont know much about this crazy world. But i do know this. If you dont let us **** this ******* we're going to have our d**** and p****** all covered in ****.

derekhonda
11-02-2004, 02:01 PM
you are welcome

LazeR
11-02-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
There are 3 types of people: D****, P******, and *******s. P****** don't like d**** because p****** get ****ed by d****, but d**** also **** *******s, *******s who just want to **** on everything P****** may think they can deal with *******s their way but the only thing that can **** an ******* is a d***...with some balls. The problem with d**** is that sometimes they **** to much or **** when it isnt appropriate. And it takes a ***** to show them that. But sometimes p****** get so full of **** that they become *******s themselves because p******* are only an inch and a half away from *******s. I dont know much about this crazy world. But i do know this. If you dont let us **** this ******* we're going to have our d**** and p****** all covered in ****.

dude thats awesome, did you look that up or memorize it ? anyways....thanx

derekhonda
11-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Yeah a friend of mine has it in his info.

Copy -> Paste

flyingbyfast400
11-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Boy for all you guys who thought the moive was great... ur all going to hate me.. lol I went and seen it right when it came out with sum of my buddies.. I fell asleep about 15 mins into and slept though the whole thing.. Ask A4stroke guy.. I didnt think it was very good kinda dumb if you ask me.. and belive it or not Im a very funny, and crazy person when it comes to that stuff.. But I also get up at 4:45 am each day for work, then i have school so when the end of the day comes around Im spent...
Vic:eek2:

LazeR
11-02-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by flyingbyfast400
Boy for all you guys who thought the moive was great... ur all going to hate me.. lol I went and seen it right when it came out with sum of my buddies.. I fell asleep about 15 mins into and slept though the whole thing.. Ask A4stroke guy.. I didnt think it was very good kinda dumb if you ask me.. and belive it or not Im a very funny, and crazy person when it comes to that stuff.. But I also get up at 4:45 am each day for work, then i have school so when the end of the day comes around Im spent...
Vic:eek2:

Don't hate you, just don't understand how your a funny guy and don't see the humour in that movie! Although you wouldn't really know if you slept after the first 15 mins, and the first 15 mins don't have near as much humuor as the rest of it! No flame intended