PDA

View Full Version : which v paddle????

dodgeram
10-22-2004, 07:05 PM
I am headed to little sahara ok this weekend and I need some paddles. I can either get skat trak edges, or sand skates II's which paddles do you perfer. Iwould like to get haulers but no one has them. Thanks for the info.

JDH
10-24-2004, 07:49 PM
i have sand stars. work great out in GLAMIS and pismo.

RedRacer44
10-24-2004, 08:20 PM
I have Sand Skate IIs on my TRX and I love them! They arent the best tire for the sand drags, but man you can carve the trails with them and turn on a dime with a set of front dune tires to match!

DirtDevilBT
10-24-2004, 10:41 PM
Geckos!

02-24-2005, 02:25 PM
ill sell you a new set of skat trak edge ued only 2 times

FatBoy Racing
03-01-2005, 04:15 PM
of the two you listed, I'd opt for the sand skate -- a little more bite than the skat traks, but not too much bite. I just got the sand stars on mine and they hook up like frikkin crazy -- I actually ended up having to drop down a tooth on the front sprocket to get a little more spin from the hole. Now I'm outta gears in no time.

03-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by dodgeram
I am headed to little sahara ok this weekend and I need some paddles. I can either get skat trak edges, or sand skates II's which paddles do you perfer. Iwould like to get haulers but no one has them. Thanks for the info.

V paddles are junk...id get some sand devils if you want something that works good for cheap...they are like the kendas of the sand...then id get some haulers if you got the money, check with nac's or denton im sure one of them has them
:macho

iceracer65
03-01-2005, 06:34 PM
stat trak tires are ground down and extremely light weight.

the other tires mentioned are to say the least....heavy.