PDA

View Full Version : Riding solo sux!

fastkid400
10-22-2004, 07:04 PM
Man, i have no one to ride around me, it sux just riding around my track by myself. I need some one to ride with lol

theTman
10-22-2004, 07:19 PM
ya man....i got no1 to ride with OR any place to ride...im thinkin bout sellin the 400:ermm:

brian-250
10-22-2004, 07:26 PM
come ride with me.:D

theTman
10-22-2004, 07:30 PM
no thanks...i dont ride with ppl who weigh more than the quad

J/P

Mxjunkie
10-22-2004, 07:35 PM
i ride solo all the time, mx and bmx, its like once in awhile i'll get a bmx rider or a buddy to ride with mx, i guess im just gonna have to wait for a new nieghbor to come along..

Quad18star
10-22-2004, 07:40 PM
Man I never ride solo ... I always try to find someone . Riding solo can get you in trouble .... you never know when you might go down , and not be able to get help yourself . :ermm:

Mxjunkie
10-22-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Man I never ride solo ... I always try to find someone . Riding solo can get you in trouble .... you never know when you might go down , and not be able to get help yourself . :ermm:

YES, i recenlty was riding bmx with my friend, it was about 8pm kinda dark, i nose dived onto a log going about 20mph on my bicycle, i slid across the road on my face/shoulder for 5 ft, road rash on my hands,face,shoulder,fingers,palms and hands, concussion and i was knocked out for 10 minutes because my head hit the road pretty hard and a broken wrist, Im very lucky my friend was with me to get me home safe, without him i would have been in deep chit :o i hit so hard it bent my fork,bars and wheel, my fork is a very thick aftermarket one, soo allways have a phone or something when your riding alone! :macho

LTandRaptorider
10-22-2004, 08:24 PM

very true... but I had the same problem. Nobody rode anymore, so I used to always ride alone. Sucked when I broke my leg, had to ride the quad 2 miles back to the truck and load it up! :eek: If you do have to ride alone, wear your protective gear... and make sure somebody knows where you're riding, and what time to expect you back. ;)

400exmom
10-22-2004, 08:47 PM
i ALWAYS go riding alone.... but i usually make new freinds within 5 minutes at a riding park:D

Quad18star
10-22-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
very true... but I had the same problem. Nobody rode anymore, so I used to always ride alone. Sucked when I broke my leg, had to ride the quad 2 miles back to the truck and load it up! :eek: If you do have to ride alone, wear your protective gear... and make sure somebody knows where you're riding, and what time to expect you back. ;)

Yupp .... I always make sure someone knows where I am and when I should be home . I know If I'd have been alone when my leg was broken , I wouldn't have made it . I was bleeding too much and I probably would have passed out from the pain if I'd have tried to get up . I know I came close to passing out just laying in the dirt once or twice !!!:(

dirtriderex
10-22-2004, 09:07 PM
I always ride alone, all my buddies sold their quads. But I love riding so much that it's worth it.

JR3
10-22-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
YES, i recenlty was riding bmx with my friend, it was about 8pm kinda dark, i nose dived onto a log going about 20mph on my bicycle, i slid across the road on my face/shoulder for 5 ft, road rash on my hands,face,shoulder,fingers,palms and hands, concussion and i was knocked out for 10 minutes because my head hit the road pretty hard and a broken wrist, Im very lucky my friend was with me to get me home safe, without him i would have been in deep chit :o i hit so hard it bent my fork,bars and wheel, my fork is a very thick aftermarket one, soo allways have a phone or something when your riding alone! :macho

and always wear a helmet

LTandRaptorider
10-22-2004, 10:45 PM
Yupp .... I always make sure someone knows where I am and when I should be home . I know If I'd have been alone when my leg was broken , I wouldn't have made it . I was bleeding too much and I probably would have passed out from the pain if I'd have tried to get up . I know I came close to passing out just laying in the dirt once or twice !!!:(

luckily the one time I needed help, there was someone there with me. my buddy said he ran over to me, I was laying there turning blue, not breathing. he swears he didn't give me mouth to mouth, which was a relief... :eek: but I wonder how I started breathing again... :( head and chest trauma, broken collar bone from that, so if you can help it, don't ride alone. ;)

hot450girl
10-22-2004, 10:48 PM
Well I ride solo every day. I'm the only chick within 100000 miles that rides and all the guys that did ride gave it up for stupid reasons! So I ride solo with pride:cool:

fastkid400
10-22-2004, 11:02 PM
i have no place really around here to ride, besides my property, i bet i have racked up sooo many laps around my track that i could make some nastay lap times;) but no one would be there to see it LOL:rolleyes:

dirtriderex
10-23-2004, 07:34 AM
hot450girl you should meet up with Kim (400exmom) and ride with us some time. I bet Kim would appreciate that.

sam the brave
10-23-2004, 08:56 AM
i used to ride by my self now i dont have a running bike and i dont have time to ride

Quad18star
10-23-2004, 10:40 AM
luckily the one time I needed help, there was someone there with me. my buddy said he ran over to me, I was laying there turning blue, not breathing. he swears he didn't give me mouth to mouth, which was a relief... :eek: but I wonder how I started breathing again... :( head and chest trauma, broken collar bone from that, so if you can help it, don't ride alone. ;)

Ouch .... sounds like a nasty crash .... how did it happen??

I don't know about you , but if I'm laying there , not breathing and turning blue .... I don't care who gives me mouth to mouth .... get me breathing again PLEASE !!!!!!!

:blah:

LTandRaptorider
10-23-2004, 10:55 AM
Ouch .... sounds like a nasty crash .... how did it happen??

I don't know about you , but if I'm laying there , not breathing and turning blue .... I don't care who gives me mouth to mouth .... get me breathing again PLEASE !!!!!!!

:blah:

Nooo... you should've seen him... I could never live the rest of my life knowing his lips were on mine! :eek2:

and no, I wasn't wearing a helmet... :rolleyes:

Quad18star
10-23-2004, 12:16 PM
Nooo... you should've seen him... I could never live the rest of my life knowing his lips were on mine! :eek2:

and no, I wasn't wearing a helmet... :rolleyes:

LOL .......Things that make you go :huh

Yeah .... I've seen the importance of a helmet . When i got in the accident where my leg was crushed , the guys dirtbike came swinging around and knocked me off my quad . I tried to be strong and block the bike with my arm ( which didn't help and i'm lucky my arm didn't break) but his bike nailed me in the head . I got a mark on the helmet from where his frame hit . My accident could have been a lot worse now that I look back and think about it .

Always wear a helmet and protective gear ( that kinda sounds like an ad for a condom company or something)

LTandRaptorider
10-23-2004, 12:19 PM
LOL .......Things that make you go :huh

Always wear a helmet and protective gear ( that kinda sounds like an ad for a condom company or something)

in that case, it would say always cover your helmet! :D

redrunner
10-23-2004, 04:25 PM
in that case, it would say always cover your helmet! :D

Last time I didn't it took me 18 years to pay it off!!!:scary: :ermm: