PDA

View Full Version : mouse/rat in oil pan

Stevie-D
10-22-2004, 06:19 PM
i was cleaning out the garage earlier, and i went to pick up an old aluminum pot that i use to drain oil into. there was a bit of oil in the bottom of it...along with something else. a small rat or mouse had died in it. it looked like it was just sitting there alive, except it was black, had no hair, it's skin was shrunken around its skelaton. eye sockets sucked in. very disgusting thing to see. it was stuck to the oil pan. i threw it out behind a shed by the woods. lmao. i don't know how it died in there. i'm guessing it got some oil in it and died there. pretty funny:p

theTman
10-22-2004, 06:22 PM
lol im trying to picture that in my mind...haha

Honda4trax250x
10-22-2004, 06:28 PM
yo man, get some pics of it up!!!

blondie69
10-22-2004, 07:17 PM
eeeeeeeeew that'd be disgusting:eek2:

Honda4trax250x
10-22-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by blondie69

haha, i agree however, as they say "curiosity killed the cat"

LTandRaptorider
10-22-2004, 08:30 PM

Ok, picture this... I grew up on a farm, came home from school and went in to the chicken coop to feed the chickens... well, the lid was off the feed barrel... as I reach in to get the scoop, I see a chicken laying there! I reach in to grab it, something moves under it... it was a HUGE rat! :eek2: Apparently the chicken was roosting on the lid, knocked it off and fell in... and the rat was already in there... The rat chewed the hill outta the chicken... it was running around in the barrel, stopping to knaw on the chickens legs... couple rounds from the .22 resolved the situation. :D

kicken250x
10-22-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Ok, picture this... I grew up on a farm, came home from school and went in to the chicken coop to feed the chickens... well, the lid was off the feed barrel... as I reach in to get the scoop, I see a chicken laying there! I reach in to grab it, something moves under it... it was a HUGE rat! :eek2: Apparently the chicken was roosting on the lid, knocked it off and fell in... and the rat was already in there... The rat chewed the hill outta the chicken... it was running around in the barrel, stopping to knaw on the chickens legs... couple rounds from the .22 resolved the situation. :D

hahaha i got a story kinda like that!

one day i was out working on my CRX and we had 2 roosters in a dog pin because they kept beating the chit out if the babies. the pin is about 10-15 ft from the car. i looked over at them and they were standing at the end of the fence closest to me watching me. i randomly decided to go inside and get something to drink. when i came back out i turned the can up and when i pulled it back down i just happened to glance at the chickens cause one of them was running around freaking out. i see some BIG *** bird standing there holding the chicken in his mouth. the chickens whole head was in its mouth now.... i yelled "HOLY CHIT! HAHAH" and the bird bird looked at me then bit down and the chicken hit the ground with its head in the birds mouth. my mom heard me laughing and walked out of the building and saw the bird standing in the middle of the pin and the chicken laying on the ground and screamed then the bird flew off. i opened the door and the chicken that was still alive ran out and when we finaly cought him we threw him in with the other chickens. i decided to leave the dead chicken in the pin to see if the bird would come back so i could see what it was and the next day i went out and all that was left was a few feathers. it was f'in crazy hahahaha

JOEX
10-22-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider

:p

Earlier today I dropped my keys in a tub of oil that was sitting on the floor:mad: :cuss: :mad:

YFZ450Ridr
10-22-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by kicken250x
hahaha i got a story kinda like that!

one day i was out working on my CRX and we had 2 roosters in a dog pin because they kept beating the chit out if the babies. the pin is about 10-15 ft from the car. i looked over at them and they were standing at the end of the fence closest to me watching me. i randomly decided to go inside and get something to drink. when i came back out i turned the can up and when i pulled it back down i just happened to glance at the chickens cause one of them was running around freaking out. i see some BIG *** bird standing there holding the chicken in his mouth. the chickens whole head was in its mouth now.... i yelled "HOLY CHIT! HAHAH" and the bird bird looked at me then bit down and the chicken hit the ground with its head in the birds mouth. my mom heard me laughing and walked out of the building and saw the bird standing in the middle of the pin and the chicken laying on the ground and screamed then the bird flew off. i opened the door and the chicken that was still alive ran out and when we finaly cought him we threw him in with the other chickens. i decided to leave the dead chicken in the pin to see if the bird would come back so i could see what it was and the next day i went out and all that was left was a few feathers. it was f'in crazy hahahaha

ROFL! thats hella funny man:p :blah:

lol
10-23-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
ROFL! thats hella funny man:p :blah:

lmao

UglyMotha™
10-23-2004, 09:36 AM
sounds like a terd i left in the toilet earlier today :o

K_Fulk
10-23-2004, 11:25 PM
We have some steel drums outside of where I work that we pour grease in. One day I went in in the morning degreased the bbq machince and when i went to pour the grease in the barrel i noticed a posums rear end sticking out the top.

Dang critter crawled up there fell in and drowned in lard.

bluebaron
10-24-2004, 12:32 AM
i live on a farm, and lets just say... maggots and dead pigs:eek2:

YFZ450Ridr
10-24-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
Dang critter crawled up there fell in and drowned in lard.

did ya fry him up seeing as he was already greesed up:blah:

K_Fulk
10-24-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
did ya fry him up seeing as he was already greesed up:blah:

Naah , we just covered him up with more grease, and let the people who pick it up deal with it. The posum probly wound up in someones make up or dog food.

theTman
10-24-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
Naah , we just covered him up with more grease, and let the people who pick it up deal with it. The posum probly wound up in someones make up or dog food.

ROFL!!!!:p

Stevie-D
10-24-2004, 01:47 PM
we used to have a few cows, chickens, pigs, and turkeys. kept the cows in the pasture and the rest of the animals in the barn. we had a beagle and a collie near the barn and kept a large trash can with their food in it in the barn. well we got rid of the dogs, and the food sat there for a while. (bout 1/3 of the barrel had food in it. it sat there all winter, and in the spring, i went to clean it out. i opened the lid only to find.............

2 friggin squirrel skelatons!!!:blah: ya, just skelatons! they had crawled in there through a hole they chewed through the lid. i guess they couldn't get out and died.:p

ya'll got me thinking of the roosters we used to have. the dog ate one of them while i looked on and laughed.

another one got my dad in the arm good. used it's foot to claw him up perty good.
solution- go clean up the arm, then go back with aluminum baseball bat and hit a rooster home run:eek2: :D