PDA

View Full Version : honda quads

Jimford
10-21-2004, 05:23 PM
I am die hard Honda. But Honda needs to step it up with their quads. They need to make a sport 4x4, a 600cc or higher sport quad, and boost up the HP on the 4x4's they have out now. I rode a rancher 350 4x4 last weekend and it was awesome but needed more power and also my girlfriends father just bought a new foreman 450s 4x4. I thought it was going to be a lot faster than his old big bear 400 but it really isn't. Its a better quad but just needs a bit more ummpfff. I understand maybe Honda detunes their engines and thats why they last so long but come on.

sMoKiNyFz
10-22-2004, 03:37 PM
I agree. Honda blew it with the 450r Unless you buy the preformance kit.

MY450R
10-26-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by sMoKiNyFz
:huh

sharkinthepool
10-26-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by sMoKiNyFz

Even with the performance kit it blows!:mad:

Our new one already has a hop-up kit on it and it sucks donkey. My 440national made quick work of it in the straights, turns, and on the track. I was pissed. The only thing I can say is it handles a heck of a lot better than mine.

Jimford
10-26-2004, 05:24 PM
I really want to ride one. To compare it to the yzf. I hope Honda surprises us with a new sport quad this winter!

Blown 331
10-30-2004, 09:17 AM
Damn, you guys are some fierce crack smokers.

robman
10-31-2004, 08:18 AM
if you get the R than your going to spend a ***** load more money to get it up to mx parr leaving you less money for crack.So if you guys are really crack smokers get the yfz,you'll be able to smoke the 450R and smoke your crack too.:chinese: :chinese:

hondahoney
10-31-2004, 10:43 AM
Just a question? If people don't think the 450r is a GREAT ride then how come the in the Poll on this forum the 450r has the majority vote?:confused:

Jersey450R
10-31-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by sharkinthepool
Even with the performance kit it blows!:mad:

Our new one already has a hop-up kit on it and it sucks donkey. My 440national made quick work of it in the straights, turns, and on the track. I was pissed. The only thing I can say is it handles a heck of a lot better than mine.

why dont you come out to jersey so i can knock the livin daylights out of you. you probably dont even have a quad so dont say nothin. the 450R rips and in a year or 2 its gonna be nothin but hondas so come here and lets throw down man, dont be a puccy.

hondahoney
10-31-2004, 11:56 AM
Way to tell 'em Jersey!:D

Jimford
10-31-2004, 05:11 PM
I agree with jersey. I think that the 450r is awesome. I just wanted to know if anyone has ridden both like I want to do. After riding the yzf I have a feeling that I will like the R much better. I originally posted this to get peoples feedback on Honda's Utility quads. They need more engine. Thats just my opinion. I am still all Honda.

sharkinthepool
11-01-2004, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
why dont you come out to jersey so i can knock the livin daylights out of you. you probably dont even have a quad so dont say nothin. the 450R rips and in a year or 2 its gonna be nothin but hondas so come here and lets throw down man, dont be a puccy.

Just to let you in on a secret you dipsh$#. I would be more than happy to come over there and have a little streeter with you! And on the other situation There is one sitting in my bro.s garage with the performance kit! The funny thing is my 440 will rip right past the thing! So, yeah I have one, as a matter afact I have three you jack*****. There is a 400, a 440, and my dads new 450 in his garage, So you over obcessed crack smoking, crack whore from jersey you can kiss my white arse!!!

sharkinthepool
11-01-2004, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Jimford
I agree with jersey. I think that the 450r is awesome. I just wanted to know if anyone has ridden both like I want to do. After riding the yzf I have a feeling that I will like the R much better. I originally posted this to get peoples feedback on Honda's Utility quads. They need more engine. Thats just my opinion. I am still all Honda.

...And yes I have raced both. My bros 450 with the HRC kit in it and a potential sponsors yfz. I am a long time Honda rider and I can tell you that, If I had the money I would buy the YFZ. Honda has a lot of work to do.

The YFZ is still not as dependable as the Honda. But it is packing more punch!

Jersey450R
11-01-2004, 05:32 AM
i have nothing to say to you because you completely trashed honda quads on exriders.com. you should be banned. why dont you join yfzcentral or something, and sell your hondas cause your obviously confused.

3 hondas and this little kid is trashings them, haha. time for a new bike my friend. oh and come on down, the pavement is ready:macho

sharkinthepool
11-01-2004, 05:41 AM
You my friend are about a dumb*****

Me, trash Hondas. My Rep would love to read this. After I have rode for Honda for the Past 16 years. What A joke.

Little kid!!!:D That is funny by itself!

Are you bored and have nothing better to do? Is your life that meaningful that you would get on here just to start something with someone 3 states away?

Holy crap I do not understand some of the adolescents on here!

Bobbs07
11-01-2004, 08:35 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sharkinthepool
Just to let you in on a secret you dipsh$#. I would be more than happy to come over there and have a little streeter with you! And on the other situation There is one sitting in my bro.s garage with the performance kit! The funny thing is my 440 will rip right past the thing! So, yeah I have one, as a matter afact I have three you jack*****. There is a 400, a 440, and my dads new 450 in his garage, So you over obcessed crack smoking, crack whore from jersey you can kiss my white arse!!! [/QUOTE

i know a dude who had a 440 and now has the 450r with just a pipe and few other little mods and that 450r rips. you must have got a bad one:huh oh and by the way.. im pretty sure its 450rs winning the races up here!:)

sharkinthepool
11-01-2004, 09:38 AM
Holy crap I am not knocking the 450R

My brother purchased a new 450 Honda, had the HRC kit installed in it when he purchased the dam thing! My 440 national bike rips past it like it sits still! Now if you really want to get technical about it, Brett Bennett is the winner of Ohio's Fair circuit. He rides a 440 national and there is not a 450 that has beat him ALL YEAR!

I am not knocking the dam thing. Hell I wish I had the dough to buy one! But I am saying that it has a lot to improve on If you are hoping it up at the factory and it is getting out run by a Yamaha, that I have heard is a 430 something and not a true 450/448 what ever the Honda is.

Dam people I was just saying my brothers leaves a lot to be desired!
I know they are doing well on the XC races but are leaving something to the imagination on the MX tracks here in Ohio!