PDA

View Full Version : People that mess with your g/f's

Punk'd
10-19-2004, 10:16 PM
Well, Today I was riding the bus home from a pretty good day of school.. Well I look out the window while we are stopped letting people off and I see this girl (Alissa) Iv known her for a while but we are not close at all and this other guy (I later find out it was a guy named Scott her cuzz) I dont like him at all.. You'll understand as I continue.

Anyway I get home do homework blah blah blah and then around 8pm on the internet my G/F is talking to me how shes had a bad day and said something about her getting off at her bus stop and Alissa and Scott waiting for her. Well my g/f and alissa are kinda friends but, anyway.. Alissa was talking to my g/f and in the middle of it Scott jumps on my g/fs back and she falls to the concrete on her knees (she has really bad knees & and bad back) Well she told him to leave her alone and when she got back up he did it again. And this kid weights about 170 or more so my g/f walks the rest of the way home with this dude following her so she got home and was bout to walk in the front door but this guy just messes with her more and opens her front door and yells upstairs to her mom that "me and her do alot of stuff togther" I wont go into detail but finally they both left.. And my g/f is pissed at Alissa for not doing anything. AGAIN

and this isnt the first time he has messed with her. Another time he has tryed to have *** with her and he said if she told anyone he'd kill her and his cuzz's would help. (it didnt happen my g/f kicked him and he started crying)

So you can only imagine how pissed I am at this guy right now. I dont know what to do because if I blow up on him things mite get worse for my g/f you know? and he mite hurt her or try and do something or sumthing.

What do you all think i should do or what would you do?
Has anyone ever been in or is in my situation before?

Thanks for the support

Screamin440
10-19-2004, 10:19 PM
Bullies are just that, bullies

It sounds like this kid has some issues and needs to be taught a lesson. Use your judgement but I know what I would do.

What kind of age are we talking, both of you?

Punk'd
10-19-2004, 10:21 PM
Oh sorry 15-16

I know what I WANT to do but the question is.. is it best

Screamin440
10-19-2004, 10:23 PM
By the way, my policy with my g/fs have always been I will let them handle it until it either gets physical or it gets to a point where I feel they can't handle it anymore, whichever comes first.

I'd beat his ***. I'd do whatever it took to get the job done, whether that be blindsiding him, using some friends, whatever.

Screamin440
10-19-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Oh sorry 15-16

I know what I WANT to do but the question is.. is it best

It isn't going to get better if you do nothing. If you put a severe thumping on him he isn't likely to keep doing it.

My question is this: Do you fear retribution from either him or his friends?

spud400ex
10-19-2004, 10:39 PM
is he bigger than you? if not kick the **** out of him. and why does she still hang with his cuzz

bansheeguy77
10-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Screamin440
It isn't going to get better if you do nothing. If you put a severe thumping on him he isn't likely to keep doing it.

My question is this: Do you fear retribution from either him or his friends?

he doesnt sound too big, probably just fat. what you need to do is get him when no one is around just you and him, no whitnesses and beat the royal hell out of him. im talking like break wrists, ankles, fingers, knees and arms if u can. like truely screw him up. then give him a kick in the balls and as he lies there twitching get him round the throat and and all in his face and lay the law down. just make sure there is no proof it was you, like just his word against yours that way he cant sue. i think he/they should be pretty scared to mess with u after that.
like that other guy said. i let them take care of if themselves, but i always want filled in on what goes on, and if they want me to step in let me know. some kid kept screwin with my ex one time he's like 6'8 230 well needless to say i warned him on aim. he took it as a joke but didnt take it as a joke the next day ;) all ya need is one good stand to prove to ppl not to mess with you and then ur set.

n00b on a 400ex
10-19-2004, 10:46 PM
you better kick that f***ers *** really bad, im not talkin a scuffle, im sayin break his nose, break his jaw, get him on the ground and bust his ribs by repeatedly kicking them, legally he cant do anything about it cause then you can call him on multiple sexual harrasment and attempted rape, so just walk up to him in school and beat the $hit outta him

Screamin440
10-19-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by spud400ex
is he bigger than you? if not kick the **** out of him. and why does she still hang with his cuzz

Why should it matter if the guy is bigger than him or not? It doesn't sound like the guy is tough at all.

Punk'd - Is this something you could talk to your father about?

crap-banshee32
10-19-2004, 10:49 PM
kick his arse if your bigger or think u can take him!

if hes bigger...umm..kick him in the shin then run away!:D

n00b on a 400ex
10-19-2004, 10:49 PM
skip the father thing, BEAT THE LIVING $HIT OUTTA HIM, and then run him over on your quad, like put it in 2nd and spin out on him, just be sure to clean the blood and flesh chunks off...

bansheeguy77
10-19-2004, 10:58 PM
well tell your dad is the other option....probably wont get you very far but ya never know. if you do decide to beat his *** kick him in the kidneys like 10 or more times....that hurts like a mofo and he will be pissin blood for a week

Screamin440
10-19-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
well tell your dad is the other option....probably wont get you very far but ya never know. if you do decide to beat his *** kick him in the kidneys like 10 or more times....that hurts like a mofo and he will be pissin blood for a week

I'm not saying for him to tell his dad so his dad will handle it. Hopefully his dad will give him the advice he needs and show him how to spar a little. At least that's what I would hope he would do.

n00b on a 400ex
10-19-2004, 11:05 PM
BASEBALL BAT BEATING!!!

yamahonda
10-19-2004, 11:08 PM
catch him some time and run up behind him and jump on his back get him down and beat the **** out of him all while telling him hows does it feels to get jumped from behind and if he likes picking on girls...then while he is lying on the ground coughing blood have your girl come up and kick him in the nutts and tell him to leave her the f*** alone.. but don't do this in private make sure alot of ppl are around so everyone can make fun of him afterwards

mojoe2878
10-19-2004, 11:27 PM
ya really need to take care of some bussiness here. i dont care what size he is , he needs an ***** kickin bad, and you need to give it to him. if hes your size just go up to him and dont say chit, just start beatin *****, and dont try no wind mill chit, aim a good punch right at his nose or jaw and put him down,(a good one to the throat always works well) then you can take your time on him, if he's way bigger or just too intimidating for you, then treat him like the ****** he is and pick up a 2x4 or something and beat the hell out of him, dont be afraid to pick up somethin and put his ***** down with it if ya have to. you really need to put him in his place b4 it goes to far with him doin this to your girl. i know if it was me and someone was doin this to my girl, a friend or anyone in my family i wouldnt hesitate to give them a special trip to the local emergency room.

Quad18star
10-19-2004, 11:42 PM
Ahh this brings back memories ... I had some dude harrass one of my ex girlfriends when I was a bit younger . He wouldn't let up and he knew it pissed me off . He didn't think I would do anything to him , cuz I'm not a big guy .... I'm 5'8 and at the time probably weighed about 135 lbs or so . Anyways ... one day me and her were walking through the gym at school and he was with a bunch of friends and he had a little comment for her as we walked by . The gym was packed with people cuz it was lunch break also . As soon as he said soemthing , I turned around and walked towards him . I think his last words to me were " What are you gunan do pu$$y?" I think the last thing he remembered was my fist hitting him . One punch and I knocked the fawker out and busted his nose and knocked one of his teeth out . He was a pretty big guy also ... a lot bigger than I was .

I also got jumped by his friends after I layed him out cold .... but he never bothered us again .

Oh and I got his friends back also . LOL . I may be small , but I got some pretty big friends ..... not one of them is under 6 foot and under 190 lbs . I'm like the midget of the group .

Moral of the story .... do what you feel necessary . I wish I could have solved the problem a different way ... but the anger I had at the time said " beat his *** " I didn't really beat him though .... I only through one punch at him ..... good enough to knock him out though .

There's a saying that goes " It's not the size of the dog in the fight ... it's the size of the fight in the dog " Remember those words !!!!

blondie69
10-20-2004, 05:07 AM
You have a couple options:

-Tell someone, like the school or even the police, cuz that's harrasment
-You & your buddies beat the chit outa him

Don't her parents know? If some guy did that to me, and my parents know he would have 1. My dad (who weight lifted all his life, weighs 200 and some pds and is friken huge), 2. my bf 3. my best friends bf and 4. nearly every 1 of my guy friends (their really protective) all of them would be on his ***:macho

Atreyu
10-20-2004, 05:11 AM
I say you kill his dog...if he doesen't have a dog, buy him one and then kill it infront of him. :devil: Only joking. But seriously, even if you just crack him in the face real hard, he won't mess with you or her again.

toby400ex
10-20-2004, 06:21 AM
Beat that ****ers ***, a good *** beatin should keep him off your womans back. Thats what Id do atleast.

PHAT400
10-20-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by n00b on a 400ex
you better kick that f***ers *** really bad, im not talkin a scuffle, im sayin break his nose, break his jaw, get him on the ground and bust his ribs by repeatedly kicking them, legally he cant do anything about it cause then you can call him on multiple sexual harrasment and attempted rape, so just walk up to him in school and beat the $hit outta him
\
WHOA WHOA WHOA....Has your girlfriend reported any of these allegations to the authorities? Has she even mentioned it to her parent's? If you want to whip his *** in defense of your girlfriend, be damn sure you have ample proof of harrassment before taking matters into your own hands.

Documentation on attempted rape and sexual harrassment, fine ... smoke his *** if you want to but it will not help at all with your defense. (he's not harrassing you)

If this guy is a serious threat to her health and well being, go to the authorities, it's called aggravated battery, attempted rape with intent to cause bodily harm or death.

He's F****D if any of this is again "documented" and an arrest is made on him.

Be cool and choose your battle's. Make sure your girl does her part also.

peace.

JUSTINcredible
10-20-2004, 07:14 AM
dont get him in trouble at school cuz then he really will think your a *****. you have to do what everyone else said on here and beat the ****out of that fawker

phatswinn
10-20-2004, 08:20 AM
what i usually do in your situation is walk right up to him and say " common were going for a walk" talk to him first, sometimes with the bullys there just to stupid to understand there truly doing something that pisses you off, tell him that hes pissing you and your girl off and he needs to stop, then usually theres two ways they answer, they either say,"i had no idea, i was just having fun", or the common and stupid answer of "yea and what are you gunna do about it" if its the first answer it shows that hes a big man to talk it over with and solve it like an adult, if its the second answer, and soon as he spits out it i mean like down to the milli second, simply pull a good ol' 1-2-3, knock him in the chin real hard, then knock the air out of him and after that knock him good in the eye socket (eye socket just for proof) after that you may either wanna have fun with him and give him the fish hook till he crys or let him have the good old raccoon eyes for school or whatever for the next couple of weeks cuz after u knockt he air outta him he'll be down for a long time. just please no kicking or nut shots i hate that!

That way you gave him a chance to know u arent fuggin around, and you let him have the first threat, and then he gets what he deserves, dont go too far all ya wanna do is embarrass him and show him why she should have stoped when you told him to.

n00b on a 400ex
10-20-2004, 08:32 AM
as a suggestion bring your homies and your girl with you so they can all see it and potentially back you up if his friends try and jump you

initall
10-20-2004, 08:33 AM
I'd say time for a beat down. Hit him in the throat, then kick him in the balls to bring him down to his knees then punch him in the nose and break it. Get in his face and start layin the law down. Don't get in a punching match then you can get hurt bring him down hard and simple.

phatswinn
10-20-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by PHAT400
\
WHOA WHOA WHOA....Has your girlfriend reported any of these allegations to the authorities? Has she even mentioned it to her parent's?

I know alot of girls this has happened to, they were all to scared to go to anyone but there friends for help, and as bad as it sounds its true, they think if the guy was capable of doing it once, he'll be even worse when there pissed.

3 of my closest friends had that happen to them and I and a few of my friends always had to handle it for the girls, same way as the above post^ besides after it happens theres really no proof it happened unless theres eye witnesses, and sometimes the parents wont even believe them. theres also the strung out court hearings, lawyers etc.. the streets are free, if ur caught u spend a few days in jail and probation, ( i just got off probation and its really not a big deal) when they made the threat in the first place you usually dont get blamed though, and since ur 15 or 16 chances are ull a juvinile offense and it wont even be put on ur records.

well what im saying is, for what its worth, let him go to school explain why his face is so beat up and why hes peeing blood.

I think popo should fill us in on his veiw just to make this an equal debate.

phatswinn
10-20-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by initall
I'd say time for a beat down. Hit him in the throat, then kick him in the balls to bring him down to his knees then punch him in the nose and break it. Get in his face and start layin the law down. Don't get in a punching match then you can get hurt bring him down hard and simple.

whats wrong with a punching match? hitting him in the nuts and the throat are just wrong

zephead400ex
10-20-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by phatswinn
whats wrong with a punching match? hitting him in the nuts and the throat are just wrong

By who's standards? It's street fight, not a sanctioned wrestling match.

Violence is a last resort. I know how pissed you can get when someone messes with your women but don't get yourself into legal trouble, you will regret it. Take the proper avenues before getting YOURSELF into trouble.

400EX_Kid_03
10-20-2004, 09:23 AM
just royally beat the piss outa him...

initall
10-20-2004, 09:47 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By who's standards? It's street fight, not a sanctioned wrestling match.

I would hate to get my pretty face messed up HAHAHA

but yes violence as a last resort is the smartest way.
But do what you have to do

400grl
10-20-2004, 10:53 AM
Mmmmmm....couple things.....as a girl, I've always handled my own ****.....I hate it when a guy gets involved.....even if I need him to....it just makes things 100 times worse.......and winds up P'ing me off........

First off, she needs to talk to the cops......just to start some type of documentation.....if possible, have the cops give his parents a little visit......and him a little one on one.

Second.....Pepperspray is HANDY. Get her some GOOD mace/pepperspray - not the cheesy crap you can buy at Walmart.....I mean the GOOD stuff you get online....make sure she keeps it with her all the time, but somewhere where no one can see it. If he gives her trouble, she needs to warn him once, and then just let him have it.

If that doesn't work......she can do what I did at 16......carry a nice Gerber bladed boot knife. I used to jog alone at night, and I had one on me all the time. Make sure she knows how to use it properly so no one can take it away from her.....

The hard part with all this....you never really know what someone is capable of.....so....you hope for the best scenario, and plan for the worst.

I now have my CCW and take tactical courses when I can......I'm not going to mess around if someone is seriously threatening me........and many times just having that confidence can make all the difference in the world.

allmixedup047
10-20-2004, 11:14 AM
eeeewwwww, a hot girl that can fight! damn corry, you get hotter and hotter by each one of your posts.

allmixedup047
10-20-2004, 11:20 AM
but yeah, i would let her handle it while you sit at home eating cheetos and watching the man show, but thats just me.
i mean in all reality the chance that the kid is accualy going to hit her or harm her is very slim, so let her handle it. if he were to hit her, than its on like donkey kong. FUBAR his @ss up bad.

310Rduner
10-20-2004, 11:50 AM

I call BULLSH*T on that. It doesn't matter what he did to your girlfriend, to premeditate the assault, and beat the royal sh*t out of him would definately land you in court/jail. That simply is NOT a reason to justify aggravated assault to a judge. The fact that he deserves to be beaten does not justify doing it, ESPECIALLY in regards to the law. Afterall.. can you guarantee that your girlfriend may not be exaggerating, or that she has a grudge against that person? Perhaps she knows how hot under the collar you get, and is trying to exploit that to get even with him. Unless you witness it yourself, or she actually IS harmed (meaning you have evidence) I wouldn't just go beating someone that badly. I'd say report it to the cops, or the school. In california the school is responsible for you from the time you leave school, to the time you get home. So if she is being assaulted on her way home, you could have him expelled from school; it's legally the same as had it occured IN school.

wilkin250r
10-20-2004, 12:11 PM
Nobody once mentioned the girl. Does she want this guy's head beat in? Isn't it possible that she would find that a little extreme?

Have the girl tell this guy to leave her alone. She may not be comfortable confronting him alone, so you and a few friends can go along, but let HER do the talking. She can tell him to back off, in front of everybody, which will also embarrass him.

Physically, you can't expect her to defend herself. But she should be expected to stand up and deal with her own problems.

blondie69
10-20-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
If that doesn't work......she can do what I did at 16......carry a nice Gerber bladed boot knife. I used to jog alone at night, and I had one on me all the time. Make sure she knows how to use it properly so no one can take it away from her.....

Yea, if she were to get a knife, deffinatly make sure she knows how to use it...cuz mom always complains about me havin one on me when I go for walks @ night n stuff. Cuz if she can't use it, it can easily be reversed and used on her:eek2:

Atreyu
10-20-2004, 12:45 PM

There's no rules when fighting. You do what you need to do. Pressure points also work great..you can bring a guy down with just your thumb. :cool:

exrider360
10-20-2004, 12:58 PM
just beat the **** out of him i had the same problem with my ex and me and him got into some brutal **** talking matches he stopped becase he almost got his face beat in just beat the **** out of him and if you know he oculd kick your *** just go in scared and fight to win anything goes. like screaminz said let her handle it until she cant hanlde it anymore and if he still has a problem after you beat his face in just kepe doing it even worse and worse eveyrtime till he stops or have someone else do it till he stops and if he hurt your gilr fiend after you beta his *** i would come down and beat his face in for hitting a gilr no matter who it is you never hit a girl

86350x
10-20-2004, 01:29 PM
Well, Today I was riding the bus home from a pretty good day of school.. Well I look out the window while we are stopped letting people off and I see this girl (Alissa) Iv known her for a while but we are not close at all and this other guy (I later find out it was a guy named Scott her cuzz) I dont like him at all.. You'll understand as I continue.

Anyway I get home do homework blah blah blah and then around 8pm on the internet my G/F is talking to me how shes had a bad day and said something about her getting off at her bus stop and Alissa and Scott waiting for her. Well my g/f and alissa are kinda friends but, anyway.. Alissa was talking to my g/f and in the middle of it Scott jumps on my g/fs back and she falls to the concrete on her knees (she has really bad knees & and bad back) Well she told him to leave her alone and when she got back up he did it again. And this kid weights about 170 or more so my g/f walks the rest of the way home with this dude following her so she got home and was bout to walk in the front door but this guy just messes with her more and opens her front door and yells upstairs to her mom that "me and her do alot of stuff togther" I wont go into detail but finally they both left.. And my g/f is pissed at Alissa for not doing anything. AGAIN

and this isnt the first time he has messed with her. Another time he has tryed to have *** with her and he said if she told anyone he'd kill her and his cuzz's would help. (it didnt happen my g/f kicked him and he started crying)

So you can only imagine how pissed I am at this guy right now. I dont know what to do because if I blow up on him things mite get worse for my g/f you know? and he mite hurt her or try and do something or sumthing.

What do you all think i should do or what would you do?
Has anyone ever been in or is in my situation before?

Thanks for the support

Gotta leave for work quick, but here is my point of view.

Kick his ***. Here things must be old fashion. If someone messes with your girl you beat the **** out of him. Weapons are for pussies, whatever happened to a good old fist fight.

They still exsist here......................................

Make sure you beat on him for a while too, to get the point across.

phatswinn
10-20-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
There's no rules when fighting. You do what you need to do. Pressure points also work great..you can bring a guy down with just your thumb. :cool:

i still say nuts are off limits at all times

dunnonuttin
10-20-2004, 02:49 PM
BASEBALL BAT BEATING!!! NOOO, TASER!!!!:p

Punk'd
10-20-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
I call BULLSH*T on that. It doesn't matter what he did to your girlfriend, to premeditate the assault, and beat the royal sh*t out of him would definately land you in court/jail. That simply is NOT a reason to justify aggravated assault to a judge. The fact that he deserves to be beaten does not justify doing it, ESPECIALLY in regards to the law. Afterall.. can you guarantee that your girlfriend may not be exaggerating, or that she has a grudge against that person? Perhaps she knows how hot under the collar you get, and is trying to exploit that to get even with him. Unless you witness it yourself, or she actually IS harmed (meaning you have evidence) I wouldn't just go beating someone that badly. I'd say report it to the cops, or the school. In california the school is responsible for you from the time you leave school, to the time you get home. So if she is being assaulted on her way home, you could have him expelled from school; it's legally the same as had it occured IN school.

No my g/f told me she doesnt want me to get into it with him. And plus I saw him and (alissa) get out of the car at her house that day. So shes not lieing and plus my g/f wouldnt lie about this or to me. We've been togther over a year and the only problem is he goes to a diffrent school and I barley ever see him. I wonder if I can find out were he lives and stuff by just haveing his lastname..

And no im not afriad to fight him 1 bit im just scared someone will do something to my g/f because he has threatend her before. Also haveing her telling her mom n dad bout this would do nothing but cause more chit in my opinion because this kid has like older cuzzs that would kill her and stuff seriously if he ever got busted or whatever and my g/fs parents would totally freak out n yell at her for letting it happen and for her to be in that kinda place for it 2 happen n everything like that. So its just a confusing time for me but i sure as H**L want to beat the liveing **** outa him NOW!!!

dunnonuttin
10-20-2004, 03:00 PM
im no girl but i carry a nice razor sharp pocket knife with me everywhere i go except school. ive pulled it on people before that have tried to screw around with me (not that way you sicko's) jus because im a skinny white boy in need of a haircut. pay for her to take some self defense classes. its about $20 a week but they come in handy. i took some classes for about a month and thats how i learned to use a knife when i needed to. im no steven segal but im not afraid to hurt someone if i have to.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid143/p6ec98e6dbbd62d6cabe7329707e10d70/f6917134.jpg

PHAT400
10-20-2004, 03:05 PM
Beating the piss out of someone only show's how week a person can be. If you wanna bloody some sap up the try the UFC.

Man you guy's, if you must keep this brutal attitude by all means join our armed servises and go get Bin laden for me would ya. (I say this with sincerity).

Quad18star said in a previous post,

He now know's that pummeling the guy was not the way to handle it (that's a man) his anger got the best of him. It take's less energy to stay calm than it does to flip out..

Dude, make sure your girl is doing what she needs to do to try and stop this crap.

400grl I appluad you... You seem to have a very level head, all women are not week and can look out for themselves. The last thing my wife want's is me getting involved and ripping some guy apart when she's got it under control.

I was an extremely jealous person and flipped out once... that's all it took for me to realize that putting a person in the hospital and being charged with attemped murder (felonious) was not where I wanted to be.

Just be cool and dont' be an animal......

GO TO THE AUTHORITIES

I-7
10-20-2004, 03:07 PM
No my g/f told me she doesnt want me to get into it with him. And plus I saw him and (alissa) get out of the car at her house that day. So shes not lieing and plus my g/f wouldnt lie about this or to me. We've been togther over a year and the only problem is he goes to a diffrent school and I barley ever see him. I wonder if I can find out were he lives and stuff by just haveing his lastname..

And no im not afriad to fight him 1 bit im just scared someone will do something to my g/f because he has threatend her before. Also haveing her telling her mom n dad bout this would do nothing but cause more chit in my opinion because this kid has like older cuzzs that would kill her and stuff seriously if he ever got busted or whatever and my g/fs parents would totally freak out n yell at her for letting it happen and for her to be in that kinda place for it 2 happen n everything like that. So its just a confusing time for me but i sure as H**L want to beat the liveing **** outa him NOW!!!

Didn't you say awhile ago that your girlfriend was dying in a hospital and you wanted sad songs and stuff... :huh

I would say let your girlfriend handle things unless it gets really bad and if its as bad as she makes it out to be then she better contact the police if he threatened to kill her... :devious: <--- new smileys

PHAT400
10-20-2004, 03:11 PM

Dude, that's called rage and we all have to deal with it at 1 time or another.

Whatever you decide is up to you.. only you know how to handle it.

brian-250
10-20-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by spud400ex
and why does she still hang with his cuzz

he might sleep with his cuz the way it sounds.:eek2: :huh

Ryan
10-20-2004, 03:31 PM
I didn't read this thread, but what I would do and grab a baseball bat and wack him in the head with it.

Im not telling you to do it, but it someone messes with my friends or family, I get extremely pissed off and do anything for revenge.

Now that I think of it, it might be better for you to not take my advice into consideration :scary: .

roostin_dale
10-20-2004, 03:48 PM
I dont care what everyone else says...i say beat his *****! Ya'll will yell at me for sayin it though.

It is just my way of dealing with things. Ive been suspended, went to court, probation, community service, blah blah blah....all for fighting, sent a kid to the hospital once (not so proud of it) you gotta do what you gotta do....its your decision

cody anderson
10-20-2004, 03:51 PM
Whoop his ***!!!!:eek2:

MichaelS693
10-20-2004, 03:52 PM
show no fear! "Kick his *** sea bass!" let him know if he messes with her again (after kicking his ***) that u will romp all over his *** again... and that you aren't afraid of his cousins either that you will whoop them to!!!

10-20-2004, 04:05 PM
Kick his *****.

gyt-r450
10-20-2004, 04:11 PM
:chinese: kick his ***

TheFontMaster
10-20-2004, 05:33 PM
What everyone else has said. But as a safty precatuion so you don't get in trouble, make him trow the first punch. If he throw the first punch you can't get in trouble cause it's self defense. Then he will get screwed 2 times.
1) by getting his *** kicked by you.
2) when he has to deal with the athoritys for starting a fight.

trick450r
10-20-2004, 05:53 PM
people said "tell your dad" i know if i i told my dad that he would fully expect me to beat the living **** out of whoever it was!

tp300ex
10-20-2004, 06:07 PM
kick his *****:grr:

dpizz450
10-20-2004, 06:23 PM
i would definently take a baseball bat to his ***. i would beat the living **** out of him until he pissed and coughed up blood for weeks if he ever messed wit one of my girlfriends or familyl

86350x
10-20-2004, 07:24 PM
Well I wasn't trying to cut anyone down with my post. It's ok for a women to have mace ect to defend herself. But man if someone did that to my women, there would be no post about it. I would have went after him the very minute I found out about it.

Maybe its just the way I, and alot of others were raised.

If you want to think I"m a idiot for being that way then fine, but man somethings you just don't put up with!:mad: :ermm:

allmixedup047
10-20-2004, 07:46 PM
dont beat him with a baseball bat unless your ready to murder someone and go to prison. i know if i were to beat someone with a baseball bat i probably wouldnt stop untill they were dead, or in a coma. but thats just how i am with anger, i dont ever get mad but when i do i just snap and want to kill someone. thats why i would never put myself in a senario with weapons.

Punk'd
10-20-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by 86350x
Well I wasn't trying to cut anyone down with my post. It's ok for a women to have mace ect to defend herself. But man if someone did that to my women, there would be no post about it. I would have went after him the very minute I found out about it.

Maybe its just the way I, and alot of others were raised.

If you want to think I"m a idiot for being that way then fine, but man somethings you just don't put up with!:mad: :ermm:

How do you think I feel. I barely ever see this dude! But everyday home from school you can bet ill be watching that bus stop to see if I see him and you can bet if I do see him ill be over there. There is no way in h*** im afriad to fight him I just dont want my g/f getting hurt or bothered with anymore:(

Punk'd
10-20-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
he might sleep with his cuz the way it sounds.:eek2: :huh

Thanks for the smart remark

WhiteBrosKB220
10-20-2004, 07:55 PM
you guyz arent any help. listen, talk 2 your gf and c wat she thinks is best and then talk to the f****r and if he gives u crap do wat u want. talk to her and ur parents first:macho

Punk'd
10-20-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by WhiteBrosKB220
you guyz arent any help. listen, talk 2 your gf and c wat she thinks is best and then talk to the f****r and if he gives u crap do wat u want. talk to her and ur parents first:macho

I talked to my dad about it he told me to go up to him (be kool) tell him how you feel.. draw the line.. but if force is needed dont be the one to throw the first punch.

I have no clue if this is good advise or not be I dont think talking to him is even a option anymore:huh

YFZ450Ridr
10-20-2004, 08:08 PM
ill be there when u beat his face in bro:scary:

TheFontMaster
10-20-2004, 08:10 PM
I talked to my dad about it he told me to go up to him (be kool) tell him how you feel.. draw the line.. but if force is needed dont be the one to throw the first punch.

I have no clue if this is good advise or not be I dont think talking to him is even a option anymore:huh

Listen to him thats good. Do what he said. Like I said before you can't get in trouble if he throws the first punch.

Punk'd
10-20-2004, 08:29 PM
He also said warn him first but I think its to late for this nextime I see him over there its on:mad:

Punk'd
10-20-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
ill be there when u beat his face in bro:scary:

Thanks James n you know I always have your back.

Pappy
10-20-2004, 08:42 PM
ya'll sound like a bunch of sissy's.

a real man wont talk it.....he will deal with his business and thats that.